至少没掩饰什么
, Although it closes the curtains.
她也没有
She has no curtains.
爱里维斯在上面
Elvis has just arrived.
听见了吗
Do you hear that
钻孔的声音
It is a drill.
他们在寻找我们
We are looking for.
很久没听到这样的声音了
Not the prettiest sound Which Heard
第5天
Day 5
这工作比我想象的要复杂的多
The work is much more complicated than I thought.
我很想参加艾维的生日聚会
I really want to Attend the Ivy birthday.
告诉她我很想她
Tell the girls That much stranger.
停 停
For for!
我一会再打回来
I will call you later.
什么情况
What happened
苏格里特 怎么了
Sougarret! What happened
吉尔伯特 你看见这个了吗 这里岩石太坚硬了
Diorite Do you see this It is twice as hard as granite.
这就是问题
This is the problem.
我们需要新的钻头
We need new holes.
这没问题 但我们快没时间了
All I can get, but we’re out of time.
这我也知道
I already know it.
可为什么坏的那么快
They are burning Why so fast
我没有6个月的时间来给你解释这个
I have six months to Explain …
阿塔卡马沙漠地质结构太复杂了
the complex geology of the Atacama Desert …
我不是问这个
I did not ask that …
你想成为一个采矿的吗
Want to be a miner
去看点基础的书本吧
Read a book on the basics.
从山的形成开始
Start with orogeny.
下面有33个人等待救援呢
I have 33 Men Who worry down.
你去做你的事情 你找媒体去
You do your thing. Go and talk to the press.
我来做我的事
Let me do my job.
他们为什么弄了那么久
Why are they taking so long
我知道你们很担心
I know everyone is worried.
我知道你们想知道进展
I know you want answers.
但是我向你们保证
But I Assure you …
我们在尽力而为
we are doing everything possible …
想方设法联♥系♥到井下的人
Their loved ones to reach.
我们想知道他们还活着吗
We need to know if They are alive.
我确实不清楚
I Do not have a definitive answer.
这是实情
It’s the truth.
我们有10个钻机一天24小时不停的钻
WE HAVE 10 drills working 24 hours a day.
我知道你们的感受
I know how you must feel.
我甚至想替他们呆在下面的避难所里
I will install a shelter for Their Families.
这里有食堂
There will be a dining room …
医务室
an infirmary …
给孩子们临时的学校
and a temporary school for Their Children.
就到这里吧
That is all for now.
部长
Minister!
我们知道矿井非常危险
We Know That the mine is very dangerous.
可能随时崩塌
You can collapse at any moment!
矿业部长
Minister of Mining.
别这样看着我
I do not look well.
我不会吃了你的
I will not sleep.
我不是说了吗
I do not want to say …
我不会吃了你的
I would never hit you.
我有些话要说
I have kept His word.
你叫什么名字
Cual es su nombre
玛丽 塞戈
Maria Segovia.
德里斯的妻子
She is the wife of Darius.
姐姐
Sister.
他是我弟弟
He’s my younger brother.
没有他我活不下去
I’m not going without him.
到处都是 走开
They’re everywhere! Please quítenmelos!
走开
Quítenmelos!
到处都是
They’re everywhere!
我要喝水 天哪
I need to drink! OMG!
戴瑞
Dario.
我渴死了 我渴死了
I’m dying! I’m dying!
我们都要渴死了 我们要死了
We are all dying. We are going to die.
冷静点
Peace man.
还有比死更坏的事情呢
There are worse things in life than death.
你为什么在我身上花费时间
How do you have time for me
为什么不像其他人那样恨我
Why you do not hate me like the others
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?

Hatred …
小孩才会那样
It is for children.
如果我们
If we …
友好相待
treat with kindness …
也许我们能找到
maybe we can find …
我们能出去的
the way out of here.
如果你想的话 我们一起祈祷
We can pray together, if you like.
我不记得怎么说了
I do not know the words.
上帝不会介意的
God does not care.
仁慈的父亲
Merciful Father …
仁慈的父亲
Merciful Father …
把这个
Do you take …
孩子拿去
this boy.
睁开眼睛
Open His Eyes …
他能看见
so you can see.
对不起
Excuse me.
对不起
Excuse me.
没事
Peace man.
没事
Peace man.
对不起
Excuse me.
玛丽 在哪
Maria, where
这边
Over here please.
请排一队 我们去学校
Go to school! In single file, please!
请在我后面排队
Make a line behind me, please.
那边
This is to.
谢谢 苏茜 很高兴见到你
Thanks, Susie. What a pleasure to see.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你叫什么名字
What her name
她说什么了
What did she say
你在这干嘛呢 玛蒂 她的名字是 苏珊 瓦莱娅
What are you, Martha, Is Susana Valenzuela.
别这样 她是我丈夫的姘头
Do not do it. This is my husband’s mistress.
抱歉 我们只允许直系亲属进入
Sorry, you can only enter relatives.
妓♥女♥不让进哦 抱歉
No hookers allowed, sorry.
但我们也是一家人
But if I’m family.
我爱他 他也爱我
I love him and I loves me.
他爱你
I loves you
拿起你的东西 你能给我
Grab your things. Can you give me …
但我会的
but I will.
等波尼出来以后
And when to Yonni out, and going out …!
你会看到我们爱的有多深
We’ll see who loves more!
第8天
DAY 8
这是什么
Que es esto
水和食物
There is little food and water.
你至少吃点
You have to make it last.
一天一小勺鱼罐头
A spoonful of tuna every other day …
一天一点水
and a drink of water a day.
就这些
That is all.
我过滤的水
I passed-through to filter That did.
有点恶心 但是能喝
It sucks, but it’s clean.
亚历克斯
Alex.
你该想想
Do yourself a favor.
如果我们能出去的话
If we get out of here …
找另一份工作
find yourself another kind of work.
闭嘴 格斯
Shut up, Gomez.
闭嘴
Shut!
我们接近了
We are approaching.
第12天
Day 12

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!