Finally I broke.
是的 先生
Yes sir.
是的
And it is.
我们的人正在检查
My people are inspecting.
我们会控制局面的
It will be under control.
我会确认没有人离开
I’ll make sure no one leaves.
赶快
Rushed up!
开车
Let’s go!
嘿 乔斯 矿井塌方了
Hey, Jose, was a collapse in the mine.
在后面
In are ending.
我会给报社打电♥话♥的
I’ll call the press.
所有人不许出去
Nobody can leave!
等等 圣 乔斯
Wait, Don Jose!
呆在这 我会给你打电♥话♥的
Stay here. I will call you later.
不 我要和你一起去
Do not! I’ll go with you!

Hello
什么
Than
前不久矿井发生了严重的事故
It just happened a serious accident at the San José mine …
科比亚市 40分钟前报道
40 minutes from Copiapo.
一些矿工被困在矿井里
Yet the number of miners trapped Within Determined …
大概有30人在矿里工作
but the company estimates That About 30 men worked there.
29 …
30 …
31 32
31, 32 …
33.
我们都在这
We are all.
感谢上帝
Thank God for that.
避难室可容纳30人
The shelter is made for 30.
所以我们会没事的
So we’re good.
你什么意思
What do you mean
你说我们会没事是什么意思
What do you mean we’re good
斜坡锁住的 马丽奥
The ramp is locked, Mario.
没有通路 也没有出口
There is no path. No exit.
烟道呢
And the chimneys
没有梯子
There are no stairs.
太危险了
It’s too dangerous.
我不可能只坐在这里等救援
I will not be sitting in the shelter to wait for help.
马丽奥
Mario.
我的工作很简单
My job is simple.
就是确保大家安全
I am responsible for the safety of These men.
至少目前这里是安全的
At this time, the shelter is the safest place.
这里有收音机
There is a radio.
这里有吃的
There is food.
受伤的人可以在这里治疗
Some men need medical help.
你知道吗 圣 路易斯
You know me, I fight.
这里没有出口
Until output not no exit.
我要检查一下这里有没有梯子
I will inspect Those stairs.
圣 路易斯 借过下
Don Luis. Excuse me.
我也去
I’m with you.
好 来吧 玻利维亚
Well, come on. Bolivian!
我们应该弄点声音出来
Should we make a lot of noise.
烧点轮胎 敲敲管子
Burning tires, hitting pipes.
弄点噪音出来 让外面的人能听见我们
Make a big scandal. Let’s see if They hear.
他们在做什么
What are they doing
我们只能等待
We Have to wait.
没事
It’s okay.
有消息吗
Tell us something!
我们呆了5个小时了
We have five hours here!
我说过了
And we Told them.
公♥司♥控制着局面
The company has the situation under control.
赶快
Bring Castle!
做点什么
Do something!
大家安静
Shut up all!
你们得离开这里
Or I’ll get them out of here!
回家吧 等电♥话♥吧
Go home and wait for the call!
谁扔的
Who Threw that
是我
I.
你想怎么样 杀了我吗
What are you going to do Kill me
走开吧
Property Go!
还有你
And you too!
你们所有人 走吧
All of you! Outside!
离开这里
Get out of here!
回家去
Go home!
快点
Rushed up!
你们去哪 回来
Where are you going? Return.
别这样
Please do not.
我们不能妥协 我们要呆在这里
We can not compromise. We Have to stay.
你要我们做什么 玛丽
What do you do, Mary
他们什么也不说
They Have not Told us anything!
因为他们隐藏了什么
Because They are hiding something.
肯定有原因的
For some reason!
我们不能妥协 我们要呆在这里
We can not compromise. We Have to stay.
营救队在哪里
Where are the rescuers
营救队在哪里
Where are the rescuers
洞穴在哪里
Where are the holes
你们为什么不做点什么
Why are not you doing anything
我兄弟就在下面
My brother is down there!
我们哪里也不去
We will not go anywhere!
我们要呆在这里
We Have to stay!
她说的对
I’s right!
我们要留下
We want to stay!
放下 放下
Put that down! put that down!
走开
Accustomed Go away!
后退
Pairs!
我们哪里也不去
We’re not going anywhere!
蒙内达 总统官邸 圣地亚哥
La Moneda. Presidential Palace. Santiago
这是一个私人矿井
Is it a private mine
是的 先生
Yes sir.
博恩和凯梅尼 智利人
Bohn and Kemeny. Chilean Citizens.
33人被困井下
33 men trapped underground.
我们都不知道他们是否还活着
And we do not even know if They are alive
博恩和凯梅尼对此负责
Those responsible are Bohn and Kemeny.
政♥府♥不该出面
The government is not Obliged to take a stand.
我们不应该接管
We Should not take a position.
他们做了什么了 什么都没做
What are they doing about it Nothing.
他们没这个能力
They have the ability.
我觉得我们应该接管
Should I think the government come forward.
我想过去看看 先生
I would go there and take a look, sir.
你又不是矿长 劳伦斯
You’ve never been in a mine, Laurence.
为什么你觉得你能处理
Why do you think you’ll be Able to Achieve something
你工作多久了 4个月了
How long have you been in your job 4 months.
如果我们不行动
If we do not react …
如果我们不管 他们会觉得我们漠不关心
if we ignore it, it will Appear That we do not care.
这对我们的工业不好 对智利也不好
That’s bad for the industry and bad for Chile.
重要的不是我们
The Important thing is not us.
我们有道德上的责任
We have a moral Responsibility.
33条生命即将逝去
33 lives are many dead.
继续
Go ahead!

For!
上来 亚历克斯
Go up, Alex.
也许有人能听见
Someone has to hear.
维尔斯
Wolves …
他们在浪费时间
Their They’re wasting time.
没人会听见的
Nobody is going to hear.
没人会帮助我们的
Nobody will help us.
嘿 这里是路易斯在呼叫
Hi, this is Luis Urzua.
我检查一下医疗柜
I’ll check the medicine cabinet.
嘿 这里是路易斯在呼叫 有人能听见吗
Hi, this is Luis Urzua. Can you hear me
嘿 这里是路易斯在呼叫 有人能听见吗
Hi, this is Luis Urzua. Can you hear me
我♥操♥
Fuck.
怎么了
Than
没有梯子了
There is no longer ladder.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!