-一定还有别的方法 -闭嘴 闭嘴
-There’s gotta be another way. -Shut up. Shut up.
只有这个方法
There’s only one way.
再次接触她 然后说
Touch her again and say the words:
傻瓜从这来 傻瓜应该留在这
From this, the cooties came With this, the cooties shall remain
菲涅尔 你怎么走神了 小子 集中注意力
Freel, I’m losing you, man. Stay focused.
好 好的
Okay, okay.
-怪胎带着这个来 -从这
-With this, the cooties came… -From this.
怪胎从这来 怪胎应该留在这
From this, the cooties came With this, the cooties shall remain
好 好的
Okay, okay.
从这 从这 从这…
From this. From this. From this…
搞定 我明白了 谢谢 我欠你一个人情
All right, I got it. Thanks. I owe you one.
菲涅尔 最后一点
Hey, Freel. One last thing.
你要在她的地盘这么做
You gotta do it on her territory.
-怪胎角落 -是的 怪胎角落
-Geek Corner? -Yeah, Geek Corner.
你为什么不把自己的午餐给里基·布朗 或者替他做功课
Why don’t you give Ricky Brown your lunch? Or do his homework?
-这样还更省事 -因为这么做不对
-Cut some deal with him. -Because it’s not right.
不对 这和我们挨揍有什么关系
Right? What does that have to do with getting our asses kicked?
该死 斯坦利 你为什么非得把事情搞复杂
Damn it, Stanley. Why do you have to make things tough?
诺尔曼 你不该这么抱怨
You shouldn’t swear, Norman.
你介意吗 我这才刚开始呢
Do you mind? I’d like to get going.
是的 不好意思 我只是不想委屈你在这圈子里待太久
Right, sorry. Didn’t wanna keep you here any longer than you have to be.
我是说 你冒险加入怪胎一族很有勇气
I mean, it’s pretty courageous of you risking terminal cooties.
-你的伙伴们会怎么想 -告诉你个消息 诺尔曼
-What are your buddies gonna think? -I got news for you, Normie.
就算你不是个完全的怪胎
Even if you weren’t a complete geek,
大家照样会揍到你不分东西南北
people would beat the crap out of you.
斯坦利 詹森·菲涅尔抓住了凯伦
Stanley, Jason Freel’s got Karen.
傻瓜从这来…
From this, the cooties…
菲涅尔一遍遍重复着免罪咒语
Freel recited the absolving incantation
一边用自己的夹克鞭打凯伦
as he whipped Karen with his jacket.
他不能让自己真的碰她 但谁又知道呢
He could not bring himself to actually touch her, but then who would know?
反正他可以说他碰过了
He could always say he did.
他们应该留在这
With this, they shall remain
随着自己的脚离开地面 詹森·菲涅尔找到了信仰
With his feet dangling a foot off the ground, Jason Freel found religion.
并向大基上帝祷告
And prayed to the Lord Big G.
弄断他的脖子 不 不 等等
Break his neck. No, no, wait.
让我把他的朋友叫过来围观 然后拧断他脖子
Let me get some of his friends to watch, then break his neck.

No.

No.
你真疯了吗
Are you completely insane?
你抓住了他 你完全可以把他撕成两半
You had him. You could have broken him in two.
我是说 你至少应该捉着他
I mean, you could have at least held him
然后让我用砖块或什么东西砸他
and I hit him with a brick or something.
你想在计划里多贡献点什么吗
Do you wanna work some more on the project?
诺尔曼是对的 我不明白
Norman’s right. I don’t get it.
你为什么让总是菲涅尔和里基这些家伙取笑你
Why do you let guys like Freel and Ricky always make fun of you all the time?
我无法让他们变得善良
I can’t make them be nice people.
即使这么做了 一定还有别人这么对我
And even if I did, there’d be others that take their place.
如果我有大基这样的体格 我肯定先揍菲涅尔一顿
If I had Big G’s body, I’d have kicked Freel’s ass.
然后狠狠踹里基·布朗几脚解气
Then I’d have kicked Ricky Brown’s ass just to cool down.
你可能认为这很有趣
You probably thought it was funny.

No.
我没有
I didn’t.
如果搞砸了 菲涅尔会揍我
Screw it. So Freel beats me up.
不管怎样他都可能会这么做
He was probably gonna do that anyway.
我要告诉西蒙先生
I’m telling Mr. Simon.
凯伦
Karen?
凯伦 我是西蒙先生
Karen, it’s Mr. Simon.
凯伦 我进来了 孩子
Karen, I’m coming in, honey.
请走开 西蒙先生
Please go away, Mr. Simon.
我会好起来的
I’ll be okay.
我要开门了 孩子
I’m gonna open the door, sweetheart.
请走开
Please go away.
我要开门了 没事的
No, I’m gonna open the door. It’s okay.
来 把手给我 孩子
Here. Give me your hand, sweetheart.
加油
Come on.
别让他们看见你这样
Don’t let them see you like this.
没事儿
It’s okay.
发生了什么事
What happened to you?
谁干的
Who did this to you?
消息迅速传开 西蒙先生对此极为不安
The word had spread quickly that Mr. Simon was extremely upset.
詹森·菲涅尔很有可能
And that it was quite possible Jason Freel…
在联邦监狱接到自己的期末成绩单
…would receive his final report card in federal prison.
凯伦手臂和脖子上的一些伤口
Some of the cuts on Karen’s arms and neck…
是菲涅尔先生的夹克造成的
…made by the zipper from Mr. Freel’s jacket…
伤口比起初认为的要深
…are deeper than first thought.
我们已经把她送到
And she has been…
医生那儿了
…sent to the doctors.
如果有谁想知道
For anyone interested…
我如何赢了这辆车
…this is how I won the car.
那是一场报刊征文比赛的奖品
The newspaper contest to win the new car…
它要求竞赛者用不多于25个词
…asked contestants to find a solution to world peace…
描述出达成世界和平的终极方法
…using 25 words or less.
西蒙先生仅用四个词就赢了比赛
Mr. Simon won it with just four.
人类尊严+同情心=和平
我今天不太想上课
I really don’t feel much like teaching today.
我有一种相当奇怪的感觉
It’s a rather strange feeling.
我建议如果你们有书
I suggest if you have a book…
现在拿出来读读
…now would be a good time to read.
如果没有 好吧…
And if you don’t, well…
好吧 你们应该随身带本书
Well, you should always have a book with you.
小兄弟 我可以帮你什么吗
Can I help you with something, bud?
不好意思 先生 我没扔准你家门口
Sir, sorry. I kind of missed your porch.
-我正要把它放在…-你知道 这挺有意思的
-And I was just gonna put it on… -You know, it’s funny.
我一直在看你发报纸
I’ve been watching you deliver your papers there.
-顺便说句 你胳膊很神奇 -谢谢
-You’ve got a hell of an arm, by the way. -Thank you.
但是 很奇怪 除了我家 别家门口你都扔的很准
But somehow you just seem to hit everybody’s porch but mine.
你能解释一下原因么
You got any theories on that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
可能碰巧在这 我觉得有点累了 或者…
Maybe I’m just a little tired by the time I get here or…
老爸 开饭了
Daddy, dinner’s ready.
即使在八年级 玛丽·克莉的女性魅力
Even in eighth grade, there was a lot more woman in Mary Clear…
仍然会让每个八年级男生手足无措
…than any eighth grade boy could possibly know what to do with.
我深信她知道这点
And I’m convinced she knew it.
也许 这点让事情更有意思了
Maybe that was part of the fun.
嗨 玛丽 我刚在发报纸 你♥爸♥他…
Hi, Mary. I just threw the paper and your dad was just…
好吧 我直接把它给…
Well, I’ll just give it…
拿着 听着…
You know, there you go. Look…
我保证下次不会再扔偏了 克利先生
I promise I won’t miss next time, Mr. Clear.
-你确实得悠着点 小兄弟 -是的
-You gotta pace yourself, bud. -Yeah.
每周五的自习课时间 我都在办公室帮忙
Every Friday, I worked in the office during study hall.
为开放日来参观的家长准备传♥单♥
I’d run copies of flyers to parents announcing an open house…
或者为即将开始的给图书馆筹款的洗车活动起草备忘录
…or reminders about the up-coming car wash to raise money for the library.
通常 无论多讨厌的小事情
Generally, whatever annoying little job Mrs. Cranby,
被亲切地称为金枪鱼大佬的
the assistant principal…
学校副校长克兰碧女士
…affectionately known as Old Tuna Breath…
都懒得自己动手 -安德鲁
…didn’t feel like doing herself. -Andrew.
待会看看我筹划的才艺秀项目
Wait till you see the talent show program I’ve designed.
我的生活从未如此欢乐
I’ve never had so much fun in my life.
如果你能复印出600份 我们就大功告成了
If you could just run off 600 copies, we’ll be all set.
今年的演出一定很有趣
We certainly have an interesting turnout this year.
看上去很不错 克兰碧女士
It looks really nice, Mrs. Cranby.
多莉斯·戈宾弹奏立式贝斯
Doris Gebben plays the upright bass?
不是那种很大型的吧 她好像只有3英尺高
Isn’t that the huge one? She’s like 3 feet tall.
没错 她个头是小了点
Yes, indeed. Tiny,
不过水平可不低 我知道她很棒
but top notch. I understand she’s very good.
等等 克兰碧女士 这里一定出错了
Wait. Mrs. Cranby, this can’t be right.
什么 哪里拼写出错了吗
What? Is something misspelled?
大基也要上场
Big G is gonna?
-他要唱歌♥ -是的
-He’s gonna sing? -Yes.
我不明白 你的人生还不够悲催么
I don’t get it. Your life isn’t miserable enough as it is?
你要站在所有同学面前唱歌♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!