好了 孩子们 今晚好好唱
All right, boys, do better tonight than you did today.
我去和维克·考斯老大好好谈谈
I’m gonna go up and have a chat with Boss Vic Kosslovitch,
确保你们的麦克风有声音
make sure your mikes work this time.
哦 盖
Ah! Guy…
试试这个会让世界变成什么样子
see what the world looks like through those.
还有你
And you…
永远忠诚
Semper Fi.
鼓手福斯特·格兰特
Percussionist Foster Grant.
你长大了 去吧
Well, you’re an adult, so go on.
打你的破鼓 想多久打多久
Go on off and bang on your bongo drums as long as you like.
-就夏天而已 -是啊 是啊 是啊 是啊
-It’s just for the summer, Dad. -Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-我会给你电♥话♥的 -是啊 嗯哼
-I’ll drop you a line. -Yeah. Mm-hmm.
-是啊 是啊 是啊 你打吧 -告诉妈妈我爱她
-Yeah, yeah, yeah. You do that. -Tell Mom I love her.
我告诉她
I’ll tell her.
妈妈
Well, Mama…
爱你的儿子离我们而去了
your son who loves you just left us in the lurch.
达琳 你升职了
Darlene, you just got promoted.
-你是说 我可以拿工资了 -我没说
-You mean, you’re gonna start payin’ me? -I didn’t say that.
街坊们 今天好吗
Oh, hi, folks. How you doin’today?
一定又去看牙了
Oh. Must still be at the dentist.
-我有进步啊 -很有进步 我们一起可好玩了
-I’m getting good, huh? -You’re gettin’ real good. We’re gonna have some fun.
你真搞笑
-You’re funny. -Whoops.
-小心点 -我帮你去捡
-Watch it! -Let me get that for you.
你们是不是该准备了
Isn’t it about time you got goin’?
每个出唱片的特别时刻
Special moment for any recording artist.
我们的唱片
-It’s our record! -Wow.
黑的 还有洞 有刻槽 普利通的唱片
It’s black, got a hole in it. It’s got grooves. It’s a Play-Tone record.
你们少个人 盖 你们的贝斯手呢
Hey, you’re missin’somebody. Guy, where’s your bass player?
他去香楚琳的大巴那边嗅嗅
Oh. He went sniffin’ around The Chantrellines’ bus.
大概想瞧一眼
Guess he’s tryin’ to get a glimpse.
很喜欢那些女妖们
Big crush on them sirens.
-你在干嘛 -嗯
-What are you doin’? -Um-
-香楚琳 她们在这个大巴上 -当然在
-The Chantrellines, they on this bus? -They sure are.
知道吗我们要看看你的贝斯
You know what? We gotta go check your bass.
有个工作人员好像把它摔了
i think one of the stagehands might have dropped it.
戴安·丹. 戴安 戴安·丹!
Diane Dane. Diane-Diane Dane!
戴安·丹我们爱你
Diane Dane! We love you.
我第一次的男女之事 就是为了你唱片上的照片
I had my first boy-girl thing. It was for a picture of you on a record sleeve.
哦 可爱
Yeah, charming.
戴安·丹!
Diane Dane!
真的 你对我非常重要
Really, honestly, you were very important to me.
你们是奇迹乐队
You The Wonders?
没错
We sure are.
你是弗莱迪·弗莱迪克森
And you’re Freddy Fredrickson.
哇 太夸张了
Aw, this is too much.
刚才试音我听到你们的歌♥了 很好听 伙计
I heard your tune in sound check. It’s catchy, man.
谢谢
Thanks.
我买♥♥的第一张唱片
First record I ever bought
就是”闹市先生”
was Theme From Mr. Downtown.
你唱得比我好听
Wow. You sing better than I do.
好吧 回见
OK. I’ll see you out there.
嘿 弗莱迪这是我们的唱片
Hey, Freddy! Here’s our record!
盖 你的墨镜呢
Guy, where are your sunglasses?
你的太阳镜呢菲! 菲!
Where’re your sunglasses? Faye! Faye!
什么
Faye: Yeah?
找到盖的太阳镜 他的太阳镜 快
Find Guy’s glasses, his sunglasses, quick!
那个闻着雪茄的胖子是K.O.贝利
The portly gentleman sniffing his stogy is K.O. Bailey.
他是哥伦布唱片界的二号♥人物
He’s Columbus’ second most popular disc jockey.
他是我见过的最胖的人
Well, he’s the biggest cootie I ever saw.
如果他喜欢听的
If he likes what he hears,
他明早就会播放”你所做的事”
he’s gonna play That Thing You Do tomorrow morning
用5万瓦的功率
with 50,000 watts behind it.
你们今天的发挥很重要
It’s very important you don’t stink today.
我可不能保证
Hey, I make no guarantees.
要鞠躬 一起鞠
We bow, right? In unison.
鼓掌结束了再退场
And we’re off the stage before the applause dies out, right?
如果他们要返场呢
What if they want an encore?
拔掉插头就跑 跑下台
You unplug and you run, run off stage…
当然还有微笑 微笑
smiling, smiling of course.
不能返场 盖 别忘了眼镜
No encores! Guy, keep these with you.
戴上 戴上 好了
Put ’em on. Put ’em on. There you go.
现在开始 24小时不许摘眼镜
From now on, you have them with you day and night.
这是你的商标
They’re your trademark.
戴着很帅
You look good in ’em.
你们穿红的很好看
You guys look great in red.
我有说过吗你的拨片拿了吗
Have I told you that, yet? You have your pick?
在这里
Right here.
好吧 就到了
All right, this is it.
如果观众不感冒
If the crowd doesn’t go wild for you,
别担心
don’t worry about it.
他们明天会的
They will tomorrow.
谢谢 俄亥俄
Thank you, Ohio.
好了 入场的时机非常重要
All right. Timing is everything on the entrance.
弄下西装 上面别鼓着
Fix his jacket so it doesn’t pouf up behind.
我们热烈欢迎刚刚加入普利通明星团队的
Let’s give a big welcome to the latest addition
好了 上 上 上 上
That’s it. Go, go, go, go!
过来 过来看
Let’s watch. Come on.
奇迹乐队
The Wonders!
带领我们前进吧 溜冰的
Well, take us there, Skitch.
广♥告♥牌前100名 瞧
The Billboard Top 100? Look.
第93
Number 93.
噢 上帝啊
Oh, my God.
做他们做的事 奇迹乐队
Doin’ that thing they do. The Wonders!
噢 上帝啊
Oh, my God!
-我知道这歌♥ -哦 又疼了
-I know this song. -Oh, is it hurting again?
不是 收音机 我知道这歌♥
No, the radio. I know this song.
一定漏了一根神经
-Must have missed a nerve.
谈谈这个最新的唱片
Uh, talk about this latest record.
这是我们第一张
It’s our first record.
我们在宾夕法尼亚州伊利家里的车♥库♥里写的
We wrote it in my garage in Erie, Pennsylvania.
我打赌这些孩子和巡演的其他人
I’ll wager that the kids and fellas here…
让你们大开眼界
are showing you a time like you never had.
哦 我不是跟他们一起的
Oh, I’m not here with these fellas.
那边的猪圈里有我的一头猪
I got a pig in competition over at the livestock pavilion…
我会赢得那个锦标的
and I am gonna win that blue ribbon.

Um, Dad.
-我就是你们要找的人 -我喜欢这样的
-I’m your man. -That’s what I like to see.
-是啊 -你看上去不错 这个怎么回事
-Yeah. -You look like a good guy. What about this?
哦 这个没问题 我很卖♥♥力的
Oh, this is gonna be no problem. I’ll work as hard as anybody else.
-真的吗我们有些重活的 -没问题 我能做
-Are you sure? We got some heavy lifting here. -Oh, yeah. I can do it.
-就你了 -嘿
-You’re on board. -Hey.
谢谢 伊利诺伊
Thank you, Illinois!
林肯的故乡
The land of Lincoln!
我要 我要给她看看
I wanna-I wanna show her That-
“那事”的排名
That Thing on the chart.
去吧
Go on.
祝我好运
OK. Wish me luck.
-好运 -好的
-Good luck. -All right.
你们有 3吗
You got any… 3s?
天 好像兰尼要钓鱼了
Go! Why it looks like Lenny’s goin’ fishin’.
你是鲍比·华盛顿
You’re Bobby Washington!
你是鲍比·华盛顿
You’re the Bobby Washington.
是的
Yeah.
你和戴尔·帕克斯顿录过唱片
You recorded with Del Paxton
在费城爵士音乐会现场
on Live at the Philadelphia JazzJunction.
我有那张唱片
I got that record.
那鼓是我打的
That’s me on the drums, man.
和戴尔·帕克斯顿合作是什么感觉
What was it like to record with Del Paxton?
丹女士 嗨 我是奇迹乐队的詹姆斯·马汀礼
Miss Dane, hi. I’m James Mattingly from The Wonders.
噢 是的 很高兴认识你
Oh, yes. Hi. Nice to see you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!