Stayed for both sets.
等等 我当时在哪
Wait. Where was I?
用吉他弹歌♥呢
Oh, playing songs on my guitar.
来了 孩子们 免费的
Here you go, kids. On the house.
她看中吉米了
She had her eye on myJimmy.
嘿 三个龙套 走吧
Hey, three stooges, come on, out.
她还说了些鼓手的好话
She had some fine things to say about our drummer as well, though.
-得了吧 她说什么 -我不知道
-Get out. What’d she say? -I don’t know.
伙计们 我不想打扰你们
Hey, guys. I don’t mean to interrupt.
我只想说 爱你们的歌♥ 爱你们的音乐
I just wanna say that, uh, love your song, love that music.
不知道哪里能买♥♥到唱片
I wanna know where I can get the record.
-出去 -嘿 伙计
-Outside. -Hey, pops!
伙计伙计你妹
Pops? I’ll give you a pop.
那是我们的粉丝吗
Hey, wasn’t that our fan?
你们觉得怎么样
Hey, what do you guys think about that?
什么
Faye: What?
也许我们该灌唱片
Maybe we should make a record.
真正的唱片
Like, actually make a record.
真的真的唱片
A record-record record?
是这个意思
Yeah, that’s what I mean.
不是我们自己听的吧
Not one that we’d play.
我们可以就在这里卖♥♥
Yeah, I mean, we could, like, sell copies of them right here
一块钱一张
for a buck apiece.
电♥信♥商场那边有个录音棚
There’s a sound booth at Tele-Mart that we could use.
那只能进两个人
No, that’s for, like, two people.
录生日祝福的
That’s for birthday greetings.
你们在跟斯巴达克斯说话
You’re talkin’ to Spartacus here.
我有个亲戚在录音界工作
I happen to have a relative in the record industry.
鲍勃叔叔
Ooh. Uncle Bob?
谁 谁是鲍勃叔叔
Uncle-who’s Uncle Bob?
他录教堂音乐的
He records church music.
合唱 赞美诗
Choirs, favorite sermons,
我妈妈听的东西
stuff my mom listens to.
他可以录我们的音乐
So could he record our music?
也许
Guy: Maybe.
不会是免费的
Wouldn’t do it for free.
并且 说话要小心点
And we’d have to watch our language.
摇摆风格 伙计
That was swingin’, man.
-摇摆 -摇摆
-Swingin’? -Swingin’.
不错吧 嗯摇摆好吧
That’s good, right? Swinging’s good?
-我还是觉得太快了 -好了吗
-I think it was still too fast. -Are we done?
谢谢 鲍勃叔叔 非常非常感谢
Thank you, Uncle Bob. Thank you very, very much.
-向你♥爸♥爸问好 嗯 -没问题
-Say hi to your dad for me, huh? -You got it.
“我唯一的梦”怎么办
What about “All My Only Dreams”?
我7点要到布法罗 录制儿童合唱
I gotta be in Buffalo at 7:00 and record a children’s choir.
-我们只录了一次 -嘿 鲍勃叔叔
-We only got that one take. -Hey, Uncle Bob.
什么时候能拿到唱片
When are we gonna get these records?
路加福音21章19节
Luke 21:19.
“你们常存忍♥耐 就必保全灵魂”
“In your patience possess ye your souls. ”
路加 路加是谁什么时候拿到唱片
Luke. Who’s Luke? When are we gettin’ the record?
星期三
Wednesday.
B面怎么办”我唯一的梦”在B面
What about the “B” side? “All My Only Dreams” on the “B” side.
我们得录在B面
We need it for the “B” side.
拜托 不会很久的 鲍勃叔叔 求你
Come on. It won’t take very long. Uncle Bob, please!
一遍就行
I-I can do it in one take.
就一遍
Just one take.
-一遍 -一遍
-One take. -One take.
凯莉 快来 快来
Kelly, come on. Come on!
这是欧尼德斯的
Hey, these are The O-neders?
不 是One-ders.
No. It’s The One-ders.
The One-ders. O-N-E.
The One-ders. O-N-E.
-乐队今晚在这里演出吗 -是的
-But the band is playing here tonight? -Yeah.
-出唱片了 -是的
-They made a record? -Yeah.
爽啊
Neato.
找你钱 谢谢
Here, your change. Thank you.
你说 你在上面可以看到我
Girl: So you mean, you can see me from up there?
非常清楚
Oh, crystal clearly.
你每晚都来
You’ve been here every night.
你们比什么都棒
You know, you guys are way better than anything.
我跟父母说我去朋友
I told my parents I was going over to my friends’-
鲍比和琼恩家学习 可我没去
Bobbie and Joanne-to study, but I didn’t.
我来这里了
I came here, instead.
为了你们我都撒谎了
I’m stooping to subterfuge for you guys.
吼吼 撒谎
Hoo hoo. Subter-
嘿 溜冰的
Hey, uh, Skitch,
你女朋友刚刚进门
your girlfriend just walked in the door.
太棒了 媞娜来了
Oh, great. Tina made it.
这边我处理了 别担心
I’ll handle this. Don’t worry.
多谢
Thanks.
嗨 我叫兰尼
Hi. I’m Lenny.

Hi.
你叫啥
What’s your name?
克里希
Chrissy.
嘿 你来了
T. Hey. You came!
没食言吧
As promised.
瞧 新舞鞋
And look. New dancing shoes.
你真精神
Ah. You look great.
哦 他的女朋友可真漂亮 是吧
Yeah, he’s got a very pretty girlfriend, doesn’t he?
玩真的吗
Is it serious, do you know?
非常认真的 我单身
Very serious. I’m single.
你们的贝斯手呢
What about the bass player?
他结婚了
He’s married.
这里总这么多烟吗
Is it always this smoky?
嘿 伙计 该上场了
Hey, Ringo, it’s showtime.
快点 你五分钟前就该上了
Come on, you should’ve been on five minutes ago.
谢谢啦 伊利的街坊们
Thank you, Erie, P. A!
多谢了 盖!
Thanks, Guy!
-快点啊 -嘿 暴♥乱♥了
-Come on. -Hey, it’s a riot.
-谢谢了 -不 不 他们是要返场
-Thank you. -No, no. This means that they want an encore!
-是的哦 -没错
-Oh, yeah, right! -Yeah!
我要你们赶快过来 这里暴♥乱♥了
I need you down here right now. I got a riot goin’ on.
暴♥乱♥ 快来
-Wait. A riot. Get down here!
-菲! -怎么
-Faye! -What?
我们走 快点
Let’s go! Come on!
-拿着唱片 菲 菲 -怎么了
-Get the records, Faye. Faye. -What?
“虽然没人被捕
“Though no arrests were made…
餐馆的老板安东尼·非礼钢琴 ”
the lounge’s owner and manager, Anthony “Flipiano”-
“维拉皮亚诺 捅你·维拉皮亚诺”
“Villapiano. ‘” Tony Villapiano.
-是你♥妈♥的♥高中同学 -是妈的高中同学
-Went to high school with your mom. -Went to high school with Mom.
“把暴♥乱♥怪罪于粉丝疯狂追捧当红乐队组合
“blamed the riots on rowdy fans of the popular local musical group”-
欧尼德斯”
“The ‘O -need-ers”‘-
“每晚在餐馆演出”
“who were performing nightly.
“损失包括摔坏的椅子 桌子 杯子 窗子
“The damages included broken chairs, tables, glasses, windows…
和造冰机”
and an ice machine. ” Oh, no.
“两个灭火器被偷”
“Two fire extinguishers were actually stolen. ”
小子 你们拿灭火器干嘛
Junior? What’d you do to those extinguishers?
嘿 小子 也许下次 你们该唱”监狱摇滚”(猫王名曲)
Hey, uh, Junior. M-Maybe next time, You oughta sing “Jailhouse Rock. ”
“在铁链帮打工”怎么样(同样是猫王作品)
How ’bout “Workin’ on a Chain Gang”?
你在窗户旁边要占多大地方
How much of that window space you planning to take?
让我看看报纸
Let me see that paper.
看看电♥信♥商场今天的动静
See what Tele-Mart’s up to here today.
噢 这里这里 瞧这
Oh, here here’s somethin’. Look here.
嘿 进来
Hey. Come on in.
-一个擦鞋机 -我
-A shoe-polisher kit. -Me?
现在人们都不愿拿个刷子和布擦鞋了
People can’t even get a brush and a rag out and shine their shoes anymore.
居然弄了个擦鞋机
They gotta have a shoe-polisher kit.
有什么需要效劳的吗
Can I help you?
你 你是鼓手 对吗
Y-Y-You’re the drummer, aren’t you?
我昨晚听到的那个组合 在
Of that group I heard last night, uh
-在维拉皮亚诺餐厅 -是的 没错
-Uh, down at Villapiano’s. -Yes, I am.
-菲尔·霍瑞斯 -盖·帕特森

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!