-I still don’t like it. -“Heardsmen. ”
噢 不 噢
Oh, no. Oh. Ow.
喂 查德摔倒了
Guys? Chad fell down.
-怎么了 -哦 嘿 我没事
-What happened? -Oh, hey. No, I’m all right.
-别担心 -起来 有人看着呢
-Don’t worry about it. Yeah. -Come on. People are lookin’.
-伤到哪了 -手臂
-What’d you hurt? -My arm.
-起来啊 -噢 我的手
-Get up. -Oh, my arm.
-天啊 很疼 -太好了
-Oh, God. Bad? -Oh, good.
-你没事吧 -你干嘛了
-Are you okay? -What are you doin’?
-不是没事 -衣服都脏了
-You’re not okay. -You’re gonna get all dirty.
-要不要帮忙 -不 我没事
-Do you want some help? -No, I’m all right.
-真的 -是的
-You sure? -Yeah.
-好了 维纳斯 -好了 史蒂夫
-Okay, Venus? -Okay, Steve.
我们出发
Right. Let’s go.

Oh, hey.
看这个
Look at this.
看见没
See this?
我和奶奶都看这个
My grandma and I watched this.
我们看了三个星期了
Three weeks, we’ve been watching it,
上个星期 她发现是有线的
and last week, she realizes there’s strings.
是木偶
They’re puppets.
是啊
Yeah.
这叫提线木偶 你懂不懂
They’re marionettes. That’s what they are.
今天找我♥干♥嘛 先生们
What can I help you with today, gentlemen?
我们有个重要提议 盖
We have a big proposition for you, Guy.
你还在玩架子鼓吗
You, uh, you still, uh, playing percussion?
我说了他一直玩的
I told you he was, didn’t I?
是的 是的 是的
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
每天都打
Every day.
我们需要你 玩轮滑的
We need you, Skitch.
你替一下查德 就今晚
How ’bout sittin’ in for Chad, just for tonight?
为什么
Why?
傻♥逼♥
Asshole…
摔断了手
just broke his arm.
我们来看看那边的钟表收音机
Let’s check out these clock radios over here, huh?
会有人注意查德摔断手了
Would anyone notice if Chad busted his arm? Ha ha.
这是钟表收音机 伙计们
These are the clock radios, fellas.
什么调子
So… what’s this tune?
是我的原创
Well, it’s an original that I wrote.

Hey.
我们写的
We wrote.
很简单的
It’s nothing you can’t handle.
就今晚
It’s just for tonight.
如果赢了
And if we win,
我们平分100块
we split $100.
又玩乐队
Playin’ in a group again.
好像不错
Man, that sounds like fun.
不如这样
All right. Here’s the deal.
如果你们要这双魔手 你们得买♥♥两个新唱针
If you want these magic hands, you gotta buy two new record needles.
和这个收音机
And this radio.
搞笑吧
You serious?
打折14.95块
It’s 14.95 on sale.
再买♥♥个洗衣机吧 嗯好吧
How about a washing machine too? Yeah, okay.
过两天就消肿了
That swelling will go down in a couple of days…
每次冷敷20分钟
with cold compresses, 20 minutes at a time.
好吗过两天再见
All right? I’ll see you in a couple days.
你的新病人 媞娜·鲍尔斯
Your new patient, Tina Powers, is here.
嗨 你是媞娜?
Hi. Are you Tina?
媞娜 是的
Tina, yes.
我是媞娜
Yes, I’m Tina.
听着 伙计
Hey, man. Listen.
主唱 合唱 主唱 合唱 过门 独唱 主唱 合唱 结束
So it’s verse, chorus, verse, chorus, bridge, solo, verse, chorus, then out.
不错 这种节奏
Sweet. Is that the tempo?
他能行吗
Think he can handle it?
他能 不然我不会叫佛兰德的康斯坦丁·蒙托亚
He can, or my name isn’t Constantine de Montoya of Flanders.
查德一直用脚鼓
Chad stayed on the high hat for most of it.
-现在呢 -伙计们 查德的手臂很吓人
-Did he now? -Guys, Chad’s arm is so scary.
从没见过这么快肿这么大
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything swell up so big so fast.
吉米 别太认真了 伙计
Hey, Jimmy, don’t take that personally, old man.
我得赶回店里 所以快点
Hey, uh-I gotta get back to the store, so let’s get crackin’.
你想怎样 这样
Uh-What do you want, somethin’ like, uh-
再慢点
Little slower.
一 二 三
One, two, three-
-太快了 -是啊 是啊
-It’s too fast. -Yeah. Oh, yeah.
-喔 喔 -太快了
-Whoa, whoa. -No, that’s too fast.
-是 太快了 -慢点
-Yeah, way too fast. -Yeah. Slow down.
慢点 这不是波尔卡
Slow down. This is not a polka.
这是摇滚
This is rock and roll.
完美 伙计
Perfect, man.
很好 查德学了一个星期
Very good. Took Chad a week to learn that.
查德 查德是谁
Chad. Who’s Ch-Chad?
就一首歌♥ 对吗
Just one song, right?
没错
Jimmy: That’s right.
太棒了
One-derful.
我要走了
Guy: I gotta go.
就这个
That’s it…
盖·帕特森
Guy Patterson.
就这个 旺德斯(与奇迹同音)
That’s it-The One-ders!
好像披头士
And then, you know how, like The Beatles-The Beatles,
Beatles里用EA
they use an E-A as The beatles?
我们可以用O-N-E
Well, we can use an O-N-E like The One-ders.
你说啥咧
You’re talkin’ gibberish.
你们看
No, look.
One(独)-ders.
The One-ders.
兰尼
Lenny.
是 可听上去像欧尼德斯
Yeah, it looks like The O-neders.
不 是万德One-ders.
No. The-The One-ders.
知道 可听上去像欧尼德斯
Got it. Looks like The O-neders.
嘿你沉到河里了沉了
Hey! You’re drowning in the river! You’re drowning!
这不算约会 盖
This is hardly a date, Guy.
我以为要去看电影
I thought we were going to the movies
然后下馆子的
and dinner at the club.
我们要击败这些女生
We’re gonna cream these ladies.
这个要多久
Well, how long is this going to be?
盖 他们在到处找你 要准备了
Guy, I’ve been looking for you everywhere. You got to set up.
噢 好的
Oh. OK. Um…
他们在哪
where are they?
在后面
Um, right straight back,
穿过舞台旁边的门
through the door, by the stage.
很好媞娜 这是菲
Great. Tina, this is Faye.
这个要多久
Hi. How long is this going to be?

Um…
我也不知道
you know, I-I don’t know.
从来没参加过
I’ve never really been to one of these things before.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
不错啊 听听这掌声
Emcee: All right, yeah! Listen to that applause.
选秀小姐 你怎么说
What do you say, Miss Talent Show?
特别好不 超级好
Extra good? No! Super!
很好 简直是铜管乐的传奇
Very good. That definitely makes The Legends of Brass
来自非卡帕·爱普斯隆
of Phi Kappa Epsilon
加农学院的
way over there at Gannon College…
目前领先
our front-runners!
好了
Emcee: OK.
怎么样 准备好了吗
How are you, boys? You-You ready?

No.
哦 好吧
Emcee: Oh, well.
知道怎么卖♥♥鸡给聋子吗
Hey, how do you sell a chicken to a deaf man?
你这猪头
You’re a jerkhead!
就说:
You say,
“嘿 买♥♥只鸡♥吧♥”
” Hey, would you like to buy a chicken?!”
啃内♥裤♥吧 队长

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!