切
go.
4号♥机准备
Ready 4!
那是他快看他
There he is! Just look at him!
4号♥机准备
Ready 4!
咱们别急
We don’t have to hurry this.
慢慢推近 别着急
Slow move in. There’s not a big hurry here.
别着急
Not a big hurry.
慢慢地 那个镜头漂亮
Nice and easy. That’s a pretty shot.
好宝贝好宝贝
That a baby! That a baby!
安静我要听歌♥
Quiet down! I’m trying to hear it!
特写开始了
Supers coming up.
让美国看看奇迹乐队
It’s time for America to meet The Wonders.
让他们帅一点
Let’s make ’em look good.
切
And go!
里奥 那孩子漂亮
Leo, there’s a good-looking kid.
切 狼人太可怕了
And go! Wolfman: Too scary.
切 太阳镜 真是个宝贝
Go! Shades, that a baby.
切 吉米 注意了 姑娘们 他订婚了
And go! Jimmy. Careful, girls, he’s engaged.
恭喜 吉米
Congratulations, Jimmy.
停住
Hold it…
噢 可真热闹
Oh, that’s hilarious!
嘿 劳埃德
Yes, Lenny. Hey, Lloyd.
你一定不信 谁想跟你打个招呼
Listen, you’re not gonna believe who I’ve got right here who wants to say hello to you.
不 他有的 嘎斯·格里森 对了
No, he does. Gus Grissom. That’s right.
-打个招呼 他一定高兴坏了 -你好 佛洛依德
-Just say hello. It’d mean the world to him. -Hello, Floyd.
-劳埃德 -劳埃德 我是嘎斯·格里森
-Lloyd. -Lloyd, hi. This is Gus Grissom.
像魔术一样 突然出现在世界面前
So, it just appeared like magic for the whole world to see?
我什么都没说 我跟你一样意外
I didn’t say anything. I was just as surprised as you.
“注意了 姑娘们 他订婚了”
“Careful, girls, he’s engaged. ”
我现在是不是应该给你买♥♥钻石戒指了
Am I supposed to buy you some diamond ring now?
你破坏了这个美好的时刻
You’re ruining this beautiful moment.
你从哪里知道 我们订婚了
Where’d you get the idea that we’re engaged?
我们没有
We’re not!
我现在最不需要的就是这个
That’s the last thing I need in the world.
我们太棒了你开玩笑
We were great! What, are you kidding?
你开玩笑 你真搞笑
You’re kidding. You kidder.
嘿 伙计 有没有两百块
Hey, man, you have a couple of hundred bucks?
我要去玩两把
I need some extra scratch for the craps tables.
没有
No.
没有
No?
帮帮忙 又不是很多
Come on! Just a little bit.
我第一次去拉斯维加斯
This is my first trip to Vegas.
找盖要 他是老好人
Try Guy. He’s a sucker.
刚才真不错
Well, that was very nice.
老白 借点钱给我玩21点
Whitey, can you spot me some blackjack cash?
这可是违法规定的
That would be against my policy.
白先生 不是真的
Mr. White, it isn’t true.
盖 借点钱
Guy, can I borrow some money?
-要多少 -200块
-200 bucks. -How much you want?
哈 小钱
Hah. Chump change.
天啊 菲 你看上去美极了
Good lord, Faye, you look gorgeous.
接下来 孩子们
Now, next up for you kids…
该去录新唱片了
you get to make another record.
我能说句话吗
Can I say something?
嘿 美丽的菲对我们有话说
Hey, the fair Faye wishes to address us all, so it’s…
吉米
Jimmy…
从现在开始 你离我远点
from now on, you stay away from me.
我浪费了无数次的吻在你身上
I have wasted thousands and thousands of kisses on you.
我以为那些吻很特别
Kisses that I thought were special
因为你的唇 因为你的微笑
because of your lips and your smile…
你的精彩和你的生活
and all your color and life.
我曾经以为微笑的你是真诚的
I used to think that was the real you when you smiled.
但现在我知道 都是假的
But now I know that you don’t mean any of it…
你都留给你的歌♥了
and you just save it for all your songs.
可惜我吻你的时候 眼睛闭得太紧
Shame on me for kissing you with my eyes closed so tight.
你告诉他 宝贝
You tell him, honey.
你是谁
Who are you?
叫我吉蒂
Call me Kitty.
吉蒂 吉米在这里 你看着
Well, Kitty, you watch as Jimmy here…
让他慢慢地堕入到他应得的没有爱的生活
begins his slow, torturous descent to the loveless life that he deserves.
在匹兹堡就该把你甩了
Should’ve dumped you in Pittsburgh!
你们谁说的我们订婚了
Which one of you butts said we’re engaged?
说你很有格调的那个人 吉米
The same person who said you had class, Jimmy.
我们走 宝贝
Let’s blow, babe.
让沙吹进我的头发吧
Get that desert air in my hair.
好的
OK.
真的要把车顶放下吗
Do we really have to go with the top down?
把那副傻♥逼♥眼镜摘了
Take those stupid sunglasses off.
你为什么不在匹兹堡把她甩了
Why couldn’t you have dumped her in Pittsburgh?
不录我的歌♥ 就别录了
We do my songs, or we don’t record anything.
懂吗 老白
You got that, White?
好的 吉米
OK. Jimmy.
我很希望跟你合作
I was looking forward to working with you.
你是个骗子 知道吗
You know, you’re a liar, White!
你是个骗子
You’re a liar.
现在对你不利啊 吉米
And you’re in a tough spot, Jimmy,
你没有认真看看普利通和你签的合同
’cause you didn’t read the Play-Tone contract that you yourself signed,
上面说 你们照我说的做
because it says you do what I say.
我说 你们要录普利通目录里的歌♥
And I say you cover these songs from the Play-Tone catalog.
你要录西班牙语的”你所做的事”
You record That Thing You Do in Spanish.
一面只能有你的一首歌♥
You get one cut per side of the LP,
我不要那些忧伤的垃圾情歌♥
but I don’t want any of this lover’s lament crap.
我要可爱的 欢乐的 有节奏的
I want something peppy, something happy, something up-tempo.
我要欢快的
I want something snappy.
好吧
All right.
我退出 白先生
I quit, Mr. White.
吉米退出了
Jimmy just quit.
你的乐队垮了 盖
Your band is falling apart, Guy.
兰尼在哪
Where’s Lenny?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我好开心
I am so happy!
我真期待今晚
Oh, I can’t wait for tonight!
哦 好的谢谢你
Oh, yeah! Thanks so much.
非常感谢
I really thanks a lot!
谢谢你们来
Thanks for being here!
谢谢分享
Thanks for Sharing!
我真的好开心
Oh, wow, I’m really so happy.
看来你们今天不需要我了
Well, I guess you don’t need me today.
狼人 非常感谢
Yeah. Wolfman, thank you very much.
你是好人 斯科特·佩尔
You’re a good man, Scott Pell.
周末给我打电♥话♥
Give me a call later on in the week.
我们合作一下
We’ll do something.
简直不敢相信
I can’t believe this.
奇迹乐队违反协议
The Wonders are in breach of contract.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
真的抱歉 白先生
I’m really sorry, Mr. White.
别担心 没人会坐牢 孩子
Well, don’t worry. No one’s going to prison, son.
这个很普通
It’s a very common tale.
也许对你来说是 但我是乐队成员
Well, maybe for you, but I was in a band,
我们有个打榜的唱片
and we still have a hit record.
是的 没错
Yeah, you do.
一首打榜的奇迹
One-hit wonders.
这个很普通
It’s a very common tale.
我第一次来到真正的录音棚
My first time in a real recording studio.
你想再留一会儿
You want to hang around for a while?
我没问题
OK by me.
但你今天下午就得搬出酒店
But you’re out of the hotel this afternoon.
我无能为力
Can’t help that.
知道吗 盖 霍瑞斯看准你了
You know, Guy, Horace was right about you.
你很聪明
You are the smart one.