今晚的直播让你紧张了
Are you nervous about tonight’s big live broadcast?
不 我留了50条留言了
No. I’ve left 50 messages!
他他妈在哪
Where the hell is he?
瞧我们 我们上电视了
Look at us. We’re on the telly.
-是在那里吗 -当然 你这傻子
-Is that where we are? -Of course, ya twit.
-瞧 那是英国女王 -我还以为我们在美国
-Look, there’s the queen of England. -I thought we were in America.
我还想见见吉娜·露露布里吉塔
I was hoping to meet Gina Lollobrigida.
排队吧 伙计
Stand in line, chum.
我还想特洛伊·切斯特菲尔德把剩菜给我呢
I’m hoping Troy Chesterfield gives me the leftovers.
上帝啊 但愿电视可以直播这个
God help me. I hope they can do that on live TV.
奇迹乐队上台彩排
The Wonders on stage for rehearsal please.
奇迹乐队上台彩排
The Wonders on stage for rehearsal.
-我找不到舞台了 -这边
-Oh. I can’t find the stage! -It’s right this way.
-跟着我 -好的 我是奇迹乐队的
-Follow me. -Okay. I’m a Wonder.
嘿 非常感谢
Oh. Hey, thank you very much.
嘿 这个真的能弹贝斯吗
Hey, can that one really play the bass?
我不知道他在哪 他反正八月要加入陆战队了
I don’t know where he is, but he was joining the marines in August anyway.
迟早会这样
This was gonna happen sooner or later.
盖 跟狼人打个招呼 斯考特·佩尔先生
Guy, say hello to Wolfman, Mr. Scott Pell.
-你好 -替补
-How you doing? -Replacement?
-是的 -他和谁演出过
-Yes. -Who’s he played with?
技术乐队
The Techniques…
罗伊·麦克斯韦尔和海盗乐队
uh, Roy Maxwell and The Corsairs.
真的
Really?
他是你们的新贝斯手
He’s your new bass player.
白先生 我没恶意
Mr. White-no offense-
我们在一起有段时间了
we’ve been together for a while.
-我们没有选择 盖 -他能行吗
-There aren’t a lot of options here, Guy. -Can he handle our tune?
我想我可以的 孩子
I think I can handle it, junior.
-好吧 -好的
-Okay. -All right.
白先生 菲不会错过这个吧
Mr. White. Faye’s not gonna miss this, is she?
哦不 她会来的 你放心
Oh, no. She’ll be here. I’ve taken care of her.
你好
Hello.
我是菲·杜兰
Um, I’m Faye Dolan.
我是V.I.P. 奇迹乐队的嘉宾
I’m a V.I.P. guest ofThe Wonders.
-白先生 能和你说句话吗 -你吃饭了吗
-Mr. White. Can I have a word with you? -Did you get some dinner?
能不能谈谈带去录音棚的歌♥
Can we talk about the songs we need to bring into the studio?
-演出完了再谈 好吗 吉米 -好吧 别忘了
-Let’s do that after the show, okay, Jimmy? -Please? Let’s do that.
你准备好了吗能出彩吗
Hey, are you ready for tonight? Are you gonna be magic?
最好能出彩
You better be magic.
还有15分钟 船就出发了
Fifteen minutes and this boat sails.
-我要一片阿司匹林 -好的
-I’m gonna need an aspirin. -Okay.
我咖啡里有牛奶 我咖啡里有牛奶 同志们
There’s milk in my coffee. There’s milk in my coffee, Boards!
我说了多少次了 咖啡不加牛奶
Now how many times do I have to say, no milk in the coffee?
你们让我害怕 搞音响的居然是聋子
You know what scares me? You’re the soundman and you don’t seem to listen.
干这行 我得检查下我的脑袋
I should have my head examined for being in this business.
杜兰小姐 你的位子在这里
Miss Dolan, here’s your seat.
-这里 -是的
-Here? -Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
“特别嘉宾 迷人的查理·弗雷
“Special guest, the amazing Charlie Frye…
“加拿大搞笑的弗莱彻和欧尚尼斯
“Canadian funnymen, Fletcher and O’Shaughnessey…
“宇航员维吉尔·嘎斯·格里森
“Astronaut Virgil ‘Gus’ Grissom…
保罗·波普的原始灵长类”
Paul Pope’s primitive primates”?
“年轻的新星 奇迹乐队”
“Teen sensations, The Wonders. ”
奇迹乐队 年轻的新星 奇迹乐队
The Wonders. Teen sensations, The Wonders!
奇 奇迹乐队
The Won-Wonders.
不管怎么样 别动猪肉
Hey, man, whatever you do, don’t think of pork chops!
怎么了我只是想帮他
What? I’m trying to help him out.
来自加尼弗尼亚圣莫妮卡的最新演播室
From the brand-new City of Broadcasting in Santa Monica, California…
好莱坞电视综艺秀
it’s The Hollywood Television Showcase!
开始了开始了
It’s starting! It’s starting!
开始了过来
It’s starting! Get in here!
快看 开始了
Oh, look, look! It’s starting!
还没到10:00啊
It’s not 10:00 yet.
加拿大搞笑的弗莱彻和欧尚尼斯
…Canadian funnymen, Fletcher and O’Shaughnessey!
宇航员维吉尔·嘎斯·格里森
Astronaut Virgil “Gus” Grissom!
保罗·波普的原始灵长类
Paul Pope’s primitive primates!
年轻的新星 奇迹乐队
Teen sensations The Wonders!
遥控器给我
Give me the remote control.
遥控器给我
Give me the remote control.
帕先生 你觉得盖会见到嘎斯·格里森吗
Hey, Mr. P, do you think Guy
噢 他要是见到了嘎斯·格里森就好了
Oh, man, wouldn’t that be something
尼龙和腈纶
nylon, and acrylon fibers.
现在有请 本周的综艺秀之星
And now, here’s the star of this week’s showcase…
特洛伊·切斯特菲尔德
Troy Chesterfield!
谢谢
Thank you!
好了 大家安静♥坐♥下
All right now, everybody settle down.
还有半个小时他才上
He won’t be on for another half-hour.
他们前面还有其他的表演
They got a bunch of other acts that come on before.
上周 他们有个大象
Yeah. Last week, they had this elephant
噢 演奏口琴
Oh, playing the harmonica!
不过说真的 嘎斯
But seriously, Gus…
在外太空飞行是什么感觉
what is it like flying up there in outer space
在 这个什么 双子座
in the what is it the Gemini?
没错 特洛伊 是叫双子座
That’s right, Troy. It’ll be called the Gemini.
我想我要说
See, I guess I’d have to say
在外太空飞行
that flying in outer space
很像你和吉娜·露露布里吉塔一起工作
is a lot like your working with Gina Lollobrigida
你最近的电影里
in your latest movie-
不在这个地球上
It’s out of this world.
我有个问题
Here’s a question I have…
回到第一句
Going back to one.
食物怎么样
How’s the food?
第一句
Go one!
还不错 特洛伊
It’s pretty good, Troy.
NASA一直在制♥造♥零重力下的食物
NASA’s working on new zero-g food all the time.
-第二句 -比如
-Take 2! -Like what?
就在上周
Well, just last week,
我试过了压缩的火鸡
I sampled a compressed turkey product,
罐装的玉米青豆
processed succotash,
浓缩的西梅汁
and a packet of concentrated prune juice-
噢 疼死了
Oh… that’s gotta hurt.
年轻的新星 奇迹乐队请马上上台
Stage manager: Teen sensations The Wonders to the stage, please.
孩子们 走吧
Boys, we go.
年轻的新星 奇迹乐队上台
Teen sensations The Wonders to the stage.
你们穿黑色的帅呆了 我有说过吗
You look fabulous in the black suits. Have I told you that?
穿黑的帅呆了
Hi-fabulous in the black suits.
我能想象盖现在在后台
I can just imagine Guy backstage right now,
等着演出
just waiting to go on.
你觉得会有他后台的镜头吗
You think they’ll show a shot of him backstage, dear,
等着上台
waiting to go on?
不 亲爱的 不会有后台的镜头
No, honey, they won’t show him backstage.
只会有他出来演出的镜头
They’ll show him when he comes out to perform.
我想知道有多少人在看
I wonder how many people are watching this.
有多少人看了披头士上艾德·苏利文的节目
How many people saw The Beatles on The Ed Sullivan Show?
打扰下 奇迹乐队从那里出来吗
Excuse me. Is that where The Wonders come out?
是的 就那里
Yeah, right there.
嘿 溜冰的
Hey, Skitch…
我们怎么在这里
how did we get here?
我带你们来的 先生
I led you here, sir…
因为我是斯巴达克斯
for I am Spartacus.
马上播放
Stage manager: We’re coming back!
5 4 3 2
5, 4, 3, 2…
现在 孩子们
And now… for you kids,
最新的摇滚组合
the latest rock ‘n’ roll group
在梳头比赛上挑战披头士的
to challenge The Beatles to a hair-combing contest
正是我们需要的
That’s just what we all need
年轻的新星 奇迹乐队
The new teen sensations, The Wonders!
2号♥机准备
Ready on 2 there, Ray.
2号♥机在线
2’s on line…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!