嘿 露丝
Hey, Rose.
嗨 拉马尔
Hi, Lamarr.
我没零钱了
I don’t have any cash.
算到你的房♥费里 宝贝
Well, then charge it to your room, cherie.
她在242
She’s in 242.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我再给你送些汤去
Ooh. And I’ll send you up some soup, too.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我叫拉马尔 我在这里工作
My name is Lamarr, and this is my hotel,
专职伺候人
and we take care of people here.
我叫菲
I’m Faye.
你是不是和四个男的一起入住的
Didn’t I check you in with a quartet of gentlemen?
为什么他们不能照顾你
And why aren’t they here to take care of your needs?
他们去拍电影了
They’re off making a major motion picture.
噢 我们酒店里有大明星了
Oh, we got movie stars in my hotel.
他们其实是玩乐队的
They’re musicians, actually.
更棒了
Even better.
瑞克安妮塔
Director: Rick! Anita!
-音乐停止 -接着演
-The music stopped. -Guy: Yeah. Keep playing.
好吧 安妮塔 我收到消息了
All right, Anita, I get the message.
你也该注意到了 瑞克
It’s about time you noticed, Rick.
-谢谢 毛球 -没事 安妮塔宝贝
-Thanks, Goofball. -Sure thing, Anita sweetheart.
接着跳 毛球
Keep dancing, Goofball.
看向大海
Now look out at the ocean.
你看到降落伞落了下来 随海浪翻滚
You see the parachute coming down now. It’s billowing out.
伞上是不是挂着个女孩
Is that a girl hanging from the parachute?
-说台词 -有人入侵了
-Say the line. -We’re being invaded.
-带点情绪 -有人入侵了
-Say it angry. -We’re being invaded!
-再说得性感点 -有人入侵了
-Say it again, sexy. -We’re being invaded.
-跑出镜头 -放音乐
-Run out of the shot! -Playback!
放音乐
-Playback!
-停 -停停停
-Cut! -Cut! Cut! Cut!
洗胶卷吧 棒极了
Print it! Excellent!
大伙快看 “靴子”伦道夫
Hey, guys, Boots Randolph!
我们就像一群猩猩
We look like a bunch of chimpanzees.
不 我们可是摇滚乐队
No. We look like a rock and roll band…
周末在海滩派对玩摇滚
playing a rock and roll song during Weekend at Party Pier.
其实 我们现在不是奇迹乐队
Here’s the thing. We’re not The Wonders right now.
我们是基齐船长和捕虾大队
We’re Cap’n Geech and The Shrimp Shack Shooters.
嘿 好消息 戏服你们可以留着
Hey, good news, fellas. You get to keep your wardrobe.
我们的唱片不是进前十了吗
Hey, do we have a Top 10 record?
-没错 -那我们就不该在这里
-You sure do. -Well, then we shouldn’t be here.
你宁愿回到州际巡演吗
Would you rather be back on that state fair tour?
他们这周在北达科他
They’re playing North Dakota this week.
不不不 我要参加周末海滩派对
No, no, no. I vote for Weekend at Party Pier.
聪明
Smart man.
你应该提前告诉我们瑞克和安妮塔的电影
You should have told us about this Rick and Anita movie.
记住日子:周六和周日
So mark that date-Saturday and Sunday,
八月20和21号♥ 太平洋汽车展厅
August 20 and 21, Pacific Car showroom.
找到KMPC就找到商务车和我
Just look for the KMPC hit caravan and me.
我会在那里签名
I’ll be out there signing autographs.
如果你们想要我穿着”躲避球小子”里风衣的照片
If you want a picture of me in my official Dodge Boys Rally Team windbreaker…
那么 恭候你们的光临
well, then I just might oblige.
但是今天播音室来了动感嘉宾
But hey! I got some exciting guests on my show today.
打榜唱片的作者 从东部来的
Makers of a hit record, visitors from the east
哦 等等 姑娘们 不是那些混小子
Oops! Hold on, girls. Not those mop tops.
我说的是美国人自己的
No, I’m talking about America’s own…
奇迹般的 奇迹乐队
wonderful… Wonders!
打个招呼 伙计们
Say hello, fellas!
-嗨 -这是他们的歌♥曲
-Hi! -And here’s their hit.
早上7:10来自洛杉矶的摇滚
A big L.A. fave rave at 10 minutes past 7:00 in the morning…
尽在KMPC洛杉矶
-on KMPC, Los Angeles!
谢谢 伙计们 把耳麦放在那
Thanks, guys. Just leave the headphones in there.
问问你们爵士乐迷一个问题 你们的偶像是谁
Let me ask you cats this question. Who are your influences?
-哪位艺术家开了你们的苞 -香楚琳乐队
-Which artists popped your cherry? -The Chantrellines.
-香楚琳乐队 -迪昂和贝尔蒙乐队
-The Chantrellines. -Dion and The Belmonts.
基齐船长和捕虾大队
Cap’n Geech and The Shrimp Shack Shooters.
呃 史丹·盖茨
Uh, Stan Getz.
他在VERVE时期的所有音乐 比尔·埃文斯三人组
Anything he did on the Verve label. Bill Evans Trio.
艾厄·苏利文 肯尼·德汉姆 约翰·杨
Ira Sullivan. Kenny Durham. John Young.
戴尔·帕克斯顿
Del Paxton.
没错
Yeah.
爆个料 我叔叔给我的唱片
Time To Blow. My uncle gave me that record…
我们在高中乐队里玩过
and we played it in the high school band.
高中乐队玩戴尔·帕克斯顿 很狂野
Del Paxton in the high school band-that’s wild.
是的 我们宾州的伊利很狂野的
Yeah, we were pretty wild in Erie, Penn.
有一次我们玩过了转钟 然后
There was this one time when we stayed up way past midnight, and
那么 呃 盖·帕特森 还有奇迹乐队
So, uh, Guy Patterson and The, um, Wonders.
很快回来和我们再聊天
Come back and talk with us again real soon…
尽在KJZZ 爵士乐 洛杉矶
on KJZZ, Jazz, Los Angeles.
我能跟菲·杜兰打个招呼吗 她在卧床休息
Can I just say a quick hello to Faye Dolan who’s sick in bed right now…
希望她快点好
and hope that she gets better?
你已经说了
You just did.
微笑 微笑 等等 鸡鸡
Smiling, smiling. Wait a minute, Gigi.
等等 我们的商标朝上 行不行
Hold on, hold on. Let’s have the label right side up, shall we?
你们怎么不像披头士一样留长发
Hey, how come you guys don’t have long hair like The Beatles?
你们喜欢披头士吗
Don’t you guys like The Beatles?
你 戴眼镜的 这是规定的
You, in the Lunettes, are those prescription,
还是只想看上去酷一点
or are you just trying to look cool?
我是鼓手
Well, I am the drummer.
-哦 -索尔怎么还不来
-Oh. -Where the hell is Solly?
索尔·希勒来了
Sol Siler is here!
-嗨 鸡鸡 -嘿 索尔
-Hi, Gigi! -Hey, Solly!
比利 你好吗弗兰 是你吗
Billy, how you doing? Hey, Fran, is that you?
-阿卡普尔科怎么样 索尔 -很好 很好
-How was Acapulco, Sol? -Wonderful, wonderful.
咪♥咪♥和你一起吗 还是待在家里
Did Mimi go with you, or did she have to stay home?
-她感冒了 -索尔 你在警局的朋友怎么样了
-She had the flu. -Solly, how’s your pals in the sheriff’s department?
你们把时间浪费在没用的地方了
You guys spend a little too much time in the wrong places.
索尔 唐·德莱戴尔在台球桌上重创了你
Solly, is it true Don Drysdale gave you a sock in the snooker?
旧闻了 弗莱德 旧闻了
Old news, Fred. Old news.
说正事 先生们 正事要紧
Business, gents. Got to take care of business.
跟你们介绍我的新男孩 奇迹乐队
Wanna tell you about my new boys, The Wonders.
前十位 爬升最快的年轻组合
Top 10 and fastest ever teen sensations.
引起来自从奥斯瓦尔德被杀后 最严重的骚乱
Caused the worst riot in Texas since Oswald got shot.
瞧瞧这个 我在底特律 失眠又来了
Check this out. I’m in Detroit. And the insomnia acts up, right?
于是我开车去酒吧
So I go for a drive way out in the boonies.
来到一个有霓虹灯 无聊的地方 知道我看到什么了
I come across this neon, sawdust dive. But what am I seeing?
到处挤满了青年人
It is jammed-jammed with kids.
可为什么为什么我告诉你为什么
And why? Why? I’ll tell you why.
奇迹乐队演奏的音乐像美酒
These Wonders are playing music like nectar.
我的耳朵从不出错
And my ears do not lie.
我签了他们 抓住了他们 他们就来了
I sign ’em. I grab ’em. And they are here.
你们觉得英国的披头什么的很新鲜
Do you think all this British beat stuff is new?
给我一个月 多一个月 我们就入侵他们了
Give us another month-one more month-and we’ll be invading them.
对吧 孩子们
Won’t we, kids?
鼓手在哪把你的手举起了
Yeah, where’s that drummer? Raise your hand.
他叫太阳镜 孩子们
Call him Shades, boys.
他是下一个山迪·尼尔森 相信我
He is the next Sandy Nelson. Trust me.
给我们合个影
Let’s get a picture of me and my stars.
索尔 我看到你和苏珊娜·普里希特在切森餐厅
So, Solly, saw you at Chasen’s with Suzanne Pleshette.
你别说了 我老婆在楼上
Will you quit with that? The wife works upstairs.
去吃点东西 不错啊
Let’s go have some deli. Lookin’ good.
戴夫·克拉克五人组怎么样
What about The Dave Clark Five?
-你放弃海滩男孩乐队了是真的吗 -你每天跟布莱恩瞎聊
-Is it true you passed on The Beach Boys? -You talk to Brian every day.
-这就完了 -是的
-Is that it? -Yeah.
我一定给他短♥信♥
I’ll be sure to give him the message.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Bye-bye.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
-你好吗 -很好
-How you doin’? -Good.
你在普利通工作多久了
So, how long have you worked here at Play-Tone?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!