那我假设你要跟总帅谈这事
Then I assume you’ve run this by the captain.
总帅今天早上死了
Captain died this morning.
禁止吸烟
我夜夜吐的烟圈
都飘向了何方
那些蓝色和白色的圈又要干什么呢
为什么它们似乎在描绘我爱情的梦想
为什么它们要又如我的爱情般散去
内勒先生 我是学院的保安比特
Mr. Naylor, this is Pete in Security from the Academy.
你的东西收拾好了
Your things are waiting for you
在大厅的信息亭里面
at the information kiosk in the lobby.
瞧 如果你星期五前不拿走你的东西的话
Look, if you don’t pick your stuff up by Friday,
我们就要照吩咐扔了它
we’re instructed to throw it out.
内勒先生 我是联邦调查局的约翰迅特工
Mr. Naylor, this is Special AgentJohnson with the FBI.
由于在你绑♥架♥案的调查中 没发现任何线索
Having not found any leads in your kidnapping investigation,
我们把案子转交给
we’re going to be handing over the case
特区地方警♥察♥局处理
to the local D.C. Police,
所以以后有什么发现和疑问
so please refer to them in the future
请跟他们联♥系♥
for any updates and questions.
你见过我吗 失踪小孩
尼克 我是杰夫·麦格事务所的杰克
Nick, Jack in Jeff Megall’s office.
杰夫前很满意与你几天前的见面
Jeff really enjoyed meeting you the other day
现在他给撕碎了 因为
and he’s just… he’s torn up about the fact
你们两个不能合作了
that you two couldn’t find a project to work on.
他真的 我不知道
He’s reallyjust… I don’t know.
听着 我们应该见见面 至少
So, listen, but we should hang, at least,
你到市里面的时候就写信给我
so you drop me a line whenever you’re in town.
呃 我的电子邮箱是
Uh… my e-mail is, uh…
带我离去
是谁
Who is it?
是我 尼克
It’s me, Nick.
吉尔 这不是时候
Jill, this is a bad time.
让我进来
Let me in.
不行
No.
我带了人来 他需要跟你谈谈
I brought someone who needs to talk to you.
嗨 伙计
Hey, buddy.
嗨 爸
Hey, Dad.
冰箱有可乐
Coke in the fridge.
那么 这个希瑟·荷罗威一定很辣
So, this Heather Holloway, she must have been pretty hot.
对 她是很辣
Yes. She’s pretty hot.
别那么在意
Don’t take it so hard.
一点点的缺点挺有吸引力的
A few flaws can be appealing.
让你像个人
Makes you human.
谁想当人
Who wants to be human?
我认识一个人
Well, I know one person
他仍然当你是神
who still thinks you’re a God.
你为什么把所有的秘密都告诉那记者
Why did you tell that reporter all your secrets?
你还小 不会明白的
You’re too young to understand.
妈说这是因为你有了信赖危机
Mom says it’s because you have dependency issues
这只是时间的问题
and it was all just a matter of time
你就会随便找个人倾诉一切
before you threw it all away on some tramp.
好 这是一个说法
Well, that’s one theory.
你为什么在躲着所有人
Why are you hiding from everyone?
这跟被大范围的人所憎恨有关
It has something to do with being generally hated right now.
但你的工作就是去被大范围的人所憎恨
But it’s your job to be generally hated.
比那还要复杂 乔伊
It’s more complicated than that, Joey.
是你把它弄复杂了
You’re just making it more complicated
这样你就可以为自己感到可怜
so that you can feel sorry for yourself.
就像你常说的
Like you always said,
“如果你想要一份简单的工作 就去红十字会”
“If you want an easy job, go work for the Red Cross.”
但你是说客
You’re a lobbyist.
你的工作是要你对 你是你们这行最棒的
Your job is to be right, and you’re the best at what you do.
你是颠倒是非的苏丹
You’re the sultan of spin.
“颠倒是非的苏丹”
“Sultan of spin”?
美国发行的新闻杂♥志♥ 一周一刊
妈妈订阅了《新闻周刊》
Mom subscribes to Newsweek.
谁在乎这世界的布莱德
Who cares what the Brads
怎么想
of the world think?
他不是我爸
He’s not my dad.
你才是
You are.
那一刻 望着乔伊的眼睛
And right there, looking intoJoey’s eyes,
所有的东西一下子冲回来了
it all came back in a rush.
我为什么要干这行 为毫无防备的人辩护
Why I do what I do-defending the defenseless,
保护被剥夺权利的那些
protecting the disenfranchised corporations
被自己的消费者抛弃的公♥司♥
that have been abandoned by their very own consumers-
伐木工人
the logger…
劳动条件差 时间长 工资低的工厂
血汗工厂工头
the sweatshop foreman…
油井钻探工
the oil driller…
地雷 研究与开♥发♥
地雷开♥发♥者
the land mine developer…
小海豹偷猎者
the baby seal poacher…
小海豹偷猎者
Baby seal poacher?
就连我也认为那非常残忍♥
Even I think that’s kind of cruel.
好了 你离题了
All right, you’re missing the point.
正确 因为我本以为你是来道歉的
I must be, because I thought you were apologizing.
我正准备呢
I’m getting to that.
什么时候
When?
听着
Look.
你们两个 基本上是我仅有的朋友
The two of you, you’re basically my only friends,
我最不想做的事
and the last thing that I would ever want to do
就是伤害你们
would be to hurt you.
我只可以想象
And, I can only imagine…
你为什么笑
Why are you smiling?
他为什么笑
Why is he smiling?
他从你身上赢了100块
He won a hundred bucks off of you.
我跟波莉打赌你会跟那记者说漏嘴
I bet Polly you’d spill the beans to that reporter.
这违反了我们所代表的一切
That goes against everything that we stand for.
噢 拜托 你为了个有奶♥子♥的记者就出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
Oh, please! You’ve ratted us out to some reporter with tits!
华丽的奶♥子♥
Glorious tits.
你们就想着来设个赌局测试我是不是合格
Only after you created a betting pool testing my incompetence?
你知不知道我在适度委员会收到了什么惩罚
Do you have any idea the beating I’m taking at Moderation?
我肯定你们两个都受到很严格的审查
Well, look, I’m sure both of you are under a lot of scrutiny.
你知道么 你可以不用说两个了
You know what? You can stop using the plural.
SAFETY的人竟然喜欢“死亡商人”这名称
The guys at Safety actually liked the name “Merchants of Death.”
他们要去做一些标签贴在汽车挡板上
They’re gonna have some bumper stickers made up.
我确保你会得到一个的
I’ll make sure you get one.
谢谢
Thank you.
很恶心
That is disgusting.
美国式
It’s American.
我能咬一口吗
Can I have a bite?

Mmm.
那我想这意味着
So I guess this means
你不会出席菲利斯蒂儿的附属委员会了
you won’t be appearing at Finistirre’s subcommittee.
我有点期待
Hmm. I was kind of looking forward to it, too.
指的是电影《史密斯先生到华盛顿》其刚正不阿的年轻参议员
这有点像吉米·斯图尔特那样子
It’s kind of cool in a Jimmy Stewart sort of way.
向伊朗非法出♥售♥武器后经听证会严审的美国♥军♥官
更像奥利·诺斯那样子
More like an Ollie North sort of way.
菲利斯蒂儿会在国会上
Finistirre would have torn you a new asshole
让你出丑 准是这样的
in a House of Parliament, no less.
我可以打败他
I could have taken him.
是么 -是吗 你要说些什么
Yeah. -Oh, yeah? What would you have said?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我只是喜欢让他感到不可估量的痛苦
I’d just like him to feel immeasurable pain,
羞耻
humiliation.
好 对 那可能有点困难
Yeah, well, that would be kind of tough.
我是说 他已经是个参议员了
I mean, he’s already a Senator.
我是说 就算你想 那你要怎么回去呢
I mean, how would you get back in even if you wanted to?
你不会喜欢这个的
You’re not gonna like this.
你好 十分感谢你们的到来
Hello. Thanks very much for coming.
首先 我想对所有
First of all, I’d like to say a few words
最近被报纸报导
to all the people who are mentioned
所提及到的人说一些话
in the recent newspaper article.
请放心吧
Please take comfort in knowing
我不还你们清白就誓不罢休
that I will not rest until your names are cleared.
这次经历给我上了一堂重要的课