Abelardo’s got it translated …
做了些改动
Make some changes?
做了些改动
Make some changes??
做改动
Make changes?
做改动
Make changes?
-你做了些改动 是吧 -是的
– You’ve made changes, eh? – Yes.
好吧 我们可以共同署名
Well, you know, we can share the credit,
但我的名字要在前面
but my name first.
你♥他♥妈♥的是个小偷 小偷
You’re a fucking little thief. Little thief.
你连贼都不如 你剽窃我的成果
You’re worse than a thief, you are a plagiarist.
你也可以写结局
You can write the endings…
什么结局 什么结局
What ending? What ending?
你无法面对的那个结局
The one that you couldn’t face.
我的剧本不需要结局
My play does not need an ending,
我的剧本是不会发表的
my play will not be published.
听见了吗
You hear me?
结局
Ending!
如果你说这是你的剧本 那么
If you say it’s your play, then
你就是在宣布它是你的
that’s declaring that it is yours,
-这就意味着你要发表它 -屁话
– which means that you’ll publish that. – Bullshit.
我要拯救你 泰特罗
I’m gonna save you, Tetro.
你拯救我
You gonna save me?
你要拯救我
You gonna save me?
我要把拐塞进你的喉咙
I’ll shove it up your throat.
你拯救我 先救救你自己吧
You’ll save me? Save yourself.
喂 本尼
Hallo, Bennie.
你真♥他♥妈♥狡猾
You are a fucking weasel!
是孤独打来的
That’s Alone.
让我跟她谈谈
Let me talk to her.
跟她狗♥日♥的♥谈 谈
Talk to fucking her! Talk to!
谈吧 去 跟她谈
Now talk to. Go ahead, talk to her.
跟孤独谈 跟孤独谈 她是你朋友
Talk to Alone! Talk to Alone, your friend.
喂 喂
Hello, hello!
喂 本尼
Hello, Bennie.
你入围了五分之一决赛
You’re one of the five finalists.
你的新朋友
Your new friend.
“浪子的渴望”入围了
“Wander lust” is one of the five
叛逆奖的五分之一决赛
finalists Za Nagradu Los Parricidas.
太好了
Yes!
太感谢你了
Thank you very much.
-真是太棒了 -安静
– How wonderful! – Silence!
听
Listen…
这是我读过的剧本之中最好的一个
It is one of the finest plays I’ve ever read.
在此作品中 泰特罗成功焕发青春
In this one work, Tetro has been rejuvenating himself
成为了真正的作家
into a real writer.
太感人了
I’m impressed!
谢谢 我哥哥都不知道该说什么了
Thank you. My brother is speechless.
谢谢 太感谢了
Thank you. Thank you very much.
我们要去巴塔哥尼亚颁奖晚会了
We’re going to the festival in Patagonia!
太好了 万岁
Bravo! Viva!
什么
What?
她很欢迎他弟弟
She welcomed his brother.
别不高兴了 泰特罗
Come on, Tetro!
太好了 泰特罗
Bravo, Tetro.
怎么 你有个漂亮的弟弟
What, you have beautiful brother.
我们庆祝一下吧
Let’s celebrate.
干得好 小心肝
Bravo, my love!
-谢谢 -祝你好运
– Thank you! – Good luck!
怎么了
What’s wrong?
我不想让本尼来拯救我
I don’t want Bennie to save me.
我不需要任何人拯救我
I don’t want anyone to save me.
但这不正是你梦寐以求的吗
But this is exactly what you had hoped for.
它会让你好起来
What will cure you.
你觉得这会让我好起来吗
You think this will cure me.
绝对会
Absolutely.
我原来那样不好吗
Am I not OK the way I am?
不够有名吗
Not famous enough?
当然
Of course…
我以前有个女朋友
I had a girlfriend once
她深深的仰慕名人
who was very impressed by famous people.
而有一天 一个名人把她带走了
And one day a very famous person took her away.
从我身边把她带走了
Stole it from me.
但
But…
我很希望你能成功
It means so much to us
你的成功意义重大 泰特罗
to know you’re a success, Tetro.
对本尼 对你的朋友 对我 都意义重大
To Bennie, to your friends, to me as well. Yes.
我知道这是你表达爱意的方法
I understand that this is your way of showing love.
成功
Success.
这就是你需要的 泰特罗
It’s what you need, Tetro.
如果你想告诉别人一个字 只有一个字
If you had one word to give away, just one word.
如果
If …
如果这就是那个字
If this was that word,
你会跟谁说
Who would you give it to?
我爱你
I love you.
你好吗
How are you?
欢迎来到博卡
Hello, La Boca!
你好
How are you?
看到那辆车了吗
You see the car?
去巴塔哥尼亚真好啊
How wonderful in Patagonia!
当然 有伴侣香车的陪伴
Of course my dear with this car …
很好
Very nice.
-玛丽亚·路易莎 -怎么了
– Maria Luisa. – What?
你跟男孩一起坐到后排吧
You can sit in the back with the boys.
你好 泰特罗 亲爱的
Hello, Tetro! How are you, my dear?
小心肝
My love.
泰特罗 你好 小心肝
Hello, Tetro. How are you, my love?
开个玩笑 我们才是一对
Just kidding, we’re only lovers.
逗你玩呢
It’s a lie. Just kidding.
出发
Come!
你好
Hello.
你还好吗
Are you alright?
为什么不停一下
Why not stop here…
把车篷拉起来
and close the hood?
看天气多好啊
Look at that beautiful day we have!
冷死了
We are freezing!
泰特罗怎么这副样子
Why is Tetro like this?
什么
What?
我不知道
I don’t know.
滚开
Bye!
我们要关上车篷
We want to close the hood!
我要跟泰特罗来点儿童不宜的镜头
And I would like to have a sex scene with Tetro!
开玩笑呢
Just kidding…
泰特罗 你怎么
Tetro, how did you get
泡上米兰达的啊 泰特罗
in love with Miranda, Tetro?
为什么啊 泰特罗有什么好
Why? What Tetro have?
你♥爸♥爸的办公室刚来电♥话♥了
Your father’s office just called.
他病情严重
It is serious.
我知道你的感受
I know how you feel,
但也许本尼想
but maybe Bennie wants to see him
见他最后一面呢
before it’s too late.
本尼是
Bennie is …
是什么
What is it?
你冷吗
Are you cold?
有点
A little.
-真的吗 -就一点儿
– Really? – Just a little.
-一点点 -是的
– A wee? – Yes.
亲我一下
Give me a kiss.
-什么 -亲我
– What? – Kiss me.
-不要 -你在做什么
– No. – What are you doing?
他们会怎么想我们一家
What will they think of family?
-你不知道你在做什么吗 -你知道