I don’t believe a word you say.
相信我 本尼
Believe me, Bennie.
你知道你写出的结尾究竟应该怎样吗
You know the ending you wrote in the play?
父亲被杀了 我现在就在你面前
The father is killed. You’re looking at him.
你知道吗
You know?
当你还是个小孩的时候
When you were a kid,
我以为你是我弟弟
I thought you were my brother.
他们是这样告诉我的
That’s what I was told.
我爱你
I loved you.
我渴望有个弟弟
I loved having a brother.
我上哪儿都带着你
I took you everywhere.
然后她告诉我们
And then she told us …
她将事实真♥相♥
She told me.
告诉了我 也告诉了他
She told him the truth.
她当时服药过量了
She took an overdose.
你妈妈生病的时候
And when your mother was sick,
我离开了她
I left her.
杀了我吧
Kill me.
如果你希望故事这样结束的话
If that’s the way you want the story end,
你必须得杀了我
you have to kill me.
杀了我 本尼 杀了我
Kill me, Bennie. Kill me.
你是我的儿子
You’re my son.
你是我的儿子 本尼
You’re my son, Bennie.
对不起 本尼
Sorry, Bennie.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
在宣布获奖者之前
Before announcing the winner
我们再回顾一下最后入围者名单
will repeat the list of the finalists.
哈维尔·巴尔加
Javier Barga,
伊夫林·巴达萨姆
Evelyn Badasame,
罗德里戈·马尔松
Rodrigo Alzone,
泰特罗·安吉洛
Tetro Angelo e. ..
-好的 -等一下
– Good. – One moment…
貌似有一个入围者在花♥园♥里
seems that one of the finalists is in the garden.
我去找他们 马上回来
I go get them and be right back.
“搜索网络”
“Searching for network”
蒙塞
Montser …
拐角 电线
Cabo! cable
快点 快点
Come on, come on …
预备 快点
Ready … pronto!
伙计们 预备
Ready, guys!
泰特罗 你没事吧
Tetro, you’re safe!
孤独要去花♥园♥了 去花♥园♥
Alone is going to the garden! Down to the garden!
这边来
Come here …
拿着
Taking … making
你朝我冲过来时
When you move too quickly towards me,
我不知道你是要拥吻我
I’m not sure if you’re going to give me a passionate kiss
还是要揍我一拳
or a punch in the nose.
我对你只有敬意 孤独
I only have respect for you, Alone.
他有一次暴♥力♥威胁我
Once he threatened me with violence.
真刺♥激♥
It was very exciting.
你当时反对我
You turned against me.
你辜负了自己的才华
You hadn’t lived up to your promise.
现在才像样子了
Now you have.
这部戏
With one play…
是的
Yes, it is…
让所有的新作家都变成了二流作家
you’ve made second grade all the new young writers,
如果你还在乎我的意见的话
if my opinion matters to you.
当然
Of course.
你的观点我来说已经不重要了
Your opinion doesn’t matter to me any more.
停机 结束
Cut, staff, finished.
你的父亲去世了
Your father is dead!
他希望被葬在他的出生地
He wanted to be buried
在布宜诺斯艾利斯
where he was born… in Buenos Aires.
拿着 阿尔菲叔叔
Here, uncle Alfie.
这个给你
You take it.
我不知道该怎么做
I do not know what to do.
拿着就是了
Just take it.
我希望是他交给我
I would have had him give it to me.
拿着
Now.
我们的家庭怎么了
What has happened to our family?
我们都才华横溢
We were so promising…
我们彼此深爱
We loved each other so much.
我不知道该怎么办
I do not know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
I do not know what to do.
是什么阻隔了我们
What was it in our way?
是竞争
The rivalry.
看看是谁来了
Look who he is!
莉莉阿姨
Aunt Lily?
你还认得阿尔菲叔叔吗
You remember uncle Alfie?
老爷子把本尼送去预备学校了
Pop sent Bennie away to prep school.
本尼
Bennie?
要口香糖吗
How about… toothie one,
乖孩子
Sonny?
我爷爷做了些事情
My grandfather did something, something
一些我没跟你说过的事情
I didn’t tell you about.
你是说你父亲吗
Your father, you mean.
不 是他
No, him.
卡罗·泰特罗西尼是我爷爷
Carlo Tetrocini, my grandfather.
你爷爷
Your grandfather?
他把我可怜的母亲从泰特罗身边偷走了
He stole my poor mother away from Tetro.
本尼 你在说什么
Bennie, what are you saying?
你说什么
What are you saying?
-一派胡言 -是胡说吗
– It’s not true. – Not true?
艾玛利娅 我说的是真的
Amalia? Yes, it’s true.
你知道的 因为你就是其中的一分子
And you know it, because you’re a part of it.
谎言的一分子
The deceit.
这是为了安吉
It was for Angie’s…
这都是为了安吉好
it was for Angie’s own good.
这都是为了
It was for
安吉好而已
Angie’s own good.
不要叫他安吉 他不想再
Don’t call him Angie. He doesn’t
有人叫他安吉了
want to be called Angie any more.
他叫泰特罗
His name’s Tetro.
而他 这个伟人
And him, the great one,
他把她从他身边带走了
He stole her away from him,
只是因为他做得到
just because he could.
泰特罗是你的父亲吗
Tetro is your father,
本尼
Bennie?
我怎么会没想到
How didn’t I realize?
本尼
Oh, Bennie.
我怎么会没发现
How I did not see it?
本尼
Bennie.
本尼
Bennie!
我们得把玫瑰拿走
We have to take the roses
这里起火了
There is a fire …
把他们带出去
Let’s get them out of here!
本尼
Bennie.

No!
本尼
Bennie.
泰特罗 他需要你
Tetro, he needs you!
疯子
Mad!
混♥蛋♥
You bastard!
本尼 不要
Bennie, no!
你不能看着灯光 不要看着灯光
You can’t look at the light. Don’t look at the light.
本尼 本尼
Bennie… Bennie…
你是我儿子
You’re my son.
走吧 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
会好起来的
It’s gonna be ok.
我们是一家人
We are a family.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!