You don’t even know how much you’ll miss me.
我不想把你踢飞
I don’t want to blow smoke up your ass.
噢 这是怎么种解脱
Oh! What a relief.
这只是开始让我 觉得要担起责任来
It’s just that I’m starting to feel an obligation here.
感觉很难 尤其是当邻居
It makes it rough, especially living next door.
我开始思考 我得注意我的一举
I’m starting to think I gotta watch what I’m doing…
我会想念你
I… I am gonna miss you…
我感觉很糟糕
and I do feel bad.
你很幸运
You’re lucky.
我感觉被羞辱了
I feel humiliated.
能要一张照片吗
Can I have a picture of you?
是的 但我只有一张照片了 那里面也有佛莱普
Yeah, but the only one I have has Flap in it.
没关系
I don’t mind.
来 亲我一口
Come here, give me a kiss.
当你完成后 我需要这类的磁带
When you finish, I need this kind of type.
你好 艾玛 嗨 宝贝
Hello, Emma. Hi, baby.
她想她爸爸看她穿好衣服的样子
She wanted her daddy to see her dressed up.
他随时都会到
He’ll be here any minute.
-一会我再和你谈 -好的
-I’ll talk to you later. -OK.
对不起
Excuse me.
小姐
Miss?
小姐
Miss?
别让我一直追着你 我有个小孩
Don’t make me run after you, I have a toddler here!
你是我们来 内布拉斯加的原因吗
Are you the reason that we came to Nebraska?
我想那应该 由佛莱普来回答你
I think that Flap should talk to you.
我们谈谈吧
We discussed that.
在他和你谈之前 我不想和你说话 除非我认为
I don’t want to say anything until he does, except that
你们之间不再有感情 但我现在无法确认
I don’t think there’s an emotion you’re having I couldn’t… validate.
告诉你
Tell you what.
如果你见到佛莱普 告诉他 他妻子和孩子
If you see Flap, tell him his wife and his baby
去打♥针♥了 好吗
went to get their flu shots, all right?
你为什么不那样做
Why don’t you do that?
就这样保持
Just hold still.
乖孩子
That’s a good girl.
好了 都完了吗 结束了
OK? You’re all finished. It’s all over.
如果你觉得好些了 轮到妈咪了
If it makes you feel any better, Mommy’s getting a shot, too.
-她能吃泡泡糖吗 -可以
-Can I give her a pop? -Sure.
-这边 -去一边玩吧
-Here. -There you go.
如果我丈夫打电♥话♥来 他们会告诉我吗
Are they gonna tell me if my husband calls?
你手臂上有硬块
You have a lump in your armpit.
-多久了 -我不知道
-How long has it been there? -I don’t know.
梅尔尼 别去踢柜子
Melanie, stop kicking the cabinet!
有两个 但都不算大
There’s two of them. It’s not very big, though.
我要离开城里 但你不能再等下去
I have to be out of town next week but you shouldn’t wait.
它们应该被取出来
They should come out.
取出来 我该为此担心吗
Come out? Should I be scared?
如果你担心 那么你会高兴 发现其实什么事也没有
If you’re scared, you’ll be happier when it turns out to be nothing.
布吉医生 妈妈也该奖励块泡泡糖
Dr Butch, Mom should get a pop, too, for her shot.
-对给 妈咪 -谢谢 梅尔
-Right. Here, Mom. -Thanks, Mel.
我知道这是什么
Well, I know what it is.
你的毛囊堵塞
You don’t keep yourself up so your sweat glands are clogged.
-这是胞囊 -那么我就不需要担心了
-It’s a cyst. -So I shouldn’t worry?
是胞囊 就在脂肪腺边上
It’s a cyst, right where your oil glands are.
你吃的东西不对 也没学会该怎么洗
You never knew how to eat right and you’ve never learned how to wash.
你是对的 谢谢 和梅尔尼讲几句
You’re right. Thanks. Talk to Melanie.
-说”嗨”-嗨
-Say hi. -Hi.
你好 我给你邮了衬衣
Hello, how are you? I sent you a blouse.
-说”再见”-再见
-Say goodbye. -Bye.
好说 代我向妈咪告别
OK. Say good… Say goodbye to your mother.
她叫什么名字
What’s her name?
珍妮丝 医生怎么说
Janice. What did the doctor say?
告诉你 佛莱普 他想尽快把它取出来
I told you, Flap. It’s scary that he wants to do it so fast.
珍妮丝 拿着小文件夹
Janice… with her little folder.
“除非他说了 否则我什么也不说
“I can’t say anything until he does.
我们已经讨论过了 佛莱普和我”
We’ve discussed it, Flap and I.”
真的吗 佛莱普”验证我的感觉”你的品味
I mean, really, Flap! “Validate my feelings.” Your taste!
但是医生说 把它取出来感觉会更好
What the doctor said, feeling good when it turns out…
不 忘了它吧 我不会让你好受的 我太生气了
No! Forget it, I won’t make you feel better, I’m too mad.
开饭
Dinner!
亲爱的 你得了 恶性的
Dear, you have a malignancy.
-再说一遍 -恶性的
-Say it again? -Malignancy.
罗西 我们的女儿遇上麻烦了
Rosie… our girl is in trouble.
她得了恶性肿瘤
She has a cyst that’s malignant.
他们把她带去 在林肯的一家医院
They’re taking her to a hospital in Lincoln, Nebraska.
我们会让她 回家几天
We’ll release her in a few days.
我们会好好护理她的
We do more and more on an outpatient basis.
除非肿瘤扩大 她都无需回医院
We shouldn’t need to take her back, unless the illness escalates.
但你什么也没告诉我
But you’re not telling me anything.
你对什么还不明白
What are you confused about?
她怎么样了
How is she?
我告诉大家做最好 做最坏的打算
I tell people to hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
他们让你如此悲观
And they let you get away with that?
瞧 你这么悲观是不对的
Look, you’re wrong to see everything as so desperate and serious.
这给艾玛没有什么意义
And it won’t do your daughter any good to get those signals, either.
现在还有什么问题
What’s wrong now?
我对那医生生气 你有点过于伤悲了
I’m so frustrated with that doctor. But it boils down to this.
你没必要再呆在这里
You’re getting out and you don’t have to stay here again.
除非肿瘤扩大 我一点都不觉得自己生病了
Unless the illness spreads. I really don’t feel sick.
嘿 艾玛 去纽约吧 我请你
Hey, Emma. Come to New York for a visit. My treat.
好极了我们得看看 看看这封来自孩子们的信
Great. We’ll have to see. Look at these letters from the kids.
泰迪说他睡不着 但梅尔尼可以
Teddy says he couldn’t sleep, but Melanie slept fine.
汤米觉得没有 什么需要担心的
Tommy thinks there’s nothing to be concerned about…
嘿 我是认真的 在你看医生之前你还有时间
Hey, I mean it! You have time before you see the doctor.
来看看纽约
Come see New York for a few days.
不是个坏主意 对你而言只是休下假
It’s not a bad idea, a vacation by yourself.
罗西和我 还有孩子们都在这里
Rosie and I are here with the kids.
-利用你的空闲时间 -我知道你希望去
-Take advantage of your freedom. -I know you wanna go.
这和把孩子们带去 迪斯尼乐园不同
This isn’t like taking those kids to Disneyland right before the end?
住嘴
Stop!
-哦 对不起 -佩特西 我开玩笑的
-Oh, I’m sorry. -Patsy, I’m kidding!
你觉得离开 孩子们好玩吗
Do you feel funny about leaving the kids?
我没有离开他们 我只是把 他们委托给他们的父亲
I’m not leaving them, I’m entrusting them to their father.
哦 虽然我不会像你母亲 和罗西在城里那么长时间
Oh, I thought as long as your mother and Rosie are in town…
不是他们 是你
Not them. You.
-艾玛 看哪 看哪 看哪 -我们到了吗
-Emma, look! Look! Look! -Are we there yet?
天哪 真不敢相信 我在这里
Oh, God! I can’t believe I’m here!
很漂亮 不是吗
Isn’t it beautiful?
我希望你见见我的朋友 没什么好友像我和你这样
I want you to meet some of my friends. Not friends like you and I.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
艾玛 这是莉兹白
Emma, this is Lizbeth.
-嗨 伊丽莎白 -嗨 莉兹白
-Hi, Elizabeth. -Hi. It’s Lizbeth.
-我说的不对吗 -你说”伊丽莎白”实际上这是莉兹白
-Isn’t that what I said? -You said “Elizabeth”. It’s Lizbeth.
哦 两个名字 莉兹 白
Oh, two names? Liz Beth?
不 一个 莉兹白
No, one. Lizbeth.
-莉兹 白 -没关系
-Lizbeth? -Never mind.
-这是简 -谢天谢地
-And this is Jane. -Thank heavens!
这儿 那是梅尔尼
Here, that’s Melanie.
噢 看看那
Oh! Look at that!
泰迪是年纪小的 另一个是汤米
Teddy’s the younger one, Tommy’s the older one.
-那小女孩 太不可思议了 -别以为她不知道
-The little girl’s incredible. -Don’t think she doesn’t know it.
哦 佩特西要好好照顾她 男孩子们也一样
Oh, Patsy’s got a real thing going with her. The boys, too.
哦 你要在再次工作前 等到她回学校吗
Are you waiting till she’s in school before working again?
我从未真正意义上工作过
Oh, I never really work.
嗯 那就好
Well. That’s OK.
谢谢
Thanks.
太好了
Great.
她什么时候发现的
When did she find out?
-一个月前 -那里
-About a month ago. -There.
-怎么了 -没事
-What’s wrong? -Nothing.
见到你很高兴 玩得开心点
It was a great honour meeting you, have a wonderful time.
谢谢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!