Anybody?
你不认为这是爱情 因为我们只是玩玩而已
You don’t think it’s love because we’re having fun.
爱情一样有快乐 能别做鬼脸吗
Love can be fun. Would you stop making faces?
太好了
That’s wonderful.
这里仅仅是一个 大学女孩对老师的迷恋
What we have here is a typical grad-school girl crush.
能不说 这仅仅是迷恋吗
Would you please, please, please stop telling me this is a crush?
和几乎不可能的又有点老的某人约会
The fun with getting involved with someone unavailable
其乐趣正如通常你听说的 就是那样
and slightly older is sometimes you get to hear what’s really going on.
-佛莱普 你这个 -恶心的家伙
-Flap, you are such a… -Incredible asshole!
对不起
Excuse me.
-对不起 -看着点 老友
-Excuse me. -Watch it, buddy!
艾玛
Emma!
见鬼 艾玛 你会毁了我们
God damn it, Emma, you’ll ruin us!
-因为你是个障碍 -我不是
-Cos you’re a spectacle! -I am not!
别摇晃孩子 她会摔下来的
Stop jiggling her, she’ll throw up.
你来得太巧了
Your timing was perfect.
在我们要做什么前 你抓住了我们
You caught us before we did anything.
我把孩子带去休斯顿
I’m taking the kids to Houston.
把孩子给我
Give me the baby.
你不知道我做了什么
You don’t know what I did,
就好像我不知道你 下午开车去了哪里
just like I don’t know what you do on your afternoon drives.
霍顿教授 我们能谈谈 我的成绩吗
Professor Horton, can we talk about my grade?
你应该对我离开表示高兴
You ought to be happy I’m going.
如果我留在这里 对你而言会是场梦魇
If I stayed here, I’d make life hell for you.
别跟着我
Don’t follow me.
劳驾 劳驾
Excuse me. Excuse me.
劳驾 劳驾
Excuse me! Excuse me!
是他们 是他们
It’s them. It’s them!
-盖瑞特 来见见艾玛 -不 你不需要局外人
-Garrett, come meet Emma. -No, you don’t need outsiders.
-你不是局外人 -晚些再见她们吧
-You’re no outsider! -I’ll see them later.
嗯 这是盖瑞特
Em, Em, this is Garrett.
噢 很高兴见到你 我听说了很多关于你的事情
Oh! Pleasure to meet you. I’ve heard so much about you.
你母亲一直想见你
Your mother’s been looking forward to this, too.
那么 你们继续
So, go ahead.
-怎么了 盖瑞特 -没什么
-Anything wrong, Garrett? -No.
很高兴见到你
It was very nice to have met you.
回家感觉一定很好
Must be nice to be home.
很不错 真的很好
Oh, it’s great. It’s great.
我一会儿回来
I’ll be over later.
孩子们累了 会早早上♥床♥的
They’re tired, and will get to sleep early,
我也会很早上♥床♥的
and I’d like to get to bed early.
外婆 外婆 外婆
Grandma, Grandma, Grandma!
再见
Bye-bye.
下车吧好的 这小家伙喜欢挤在一起
Come on out. All right. This one likes to squeeze.
泰迪喜欢挤 汤米也喜欢挤 你们就挤在一起了
Teddy likes to squeeze, Tommy likes a squeeze. You both get a squeeze.
小宝贝 小宝贝在哪里
The baby. Where’s the baby?
噢 我的小宝贝 看看小宝贝
Oh, there is my baby. Look at the baby!
她长得有点像你啊
I think she looks a little like you.
有点 她就像和我 一个模子里造出来的
A little? Gee, it’s like looking in the mirror.
她喜欢兜风 一路上她很少哭
She loved the ride. She hardly cried at all.
-把行李拿进来吧 -好的
-Bring in the suitcases. -OK.
-妈 -嗯 我每天都要和你聊天
-Mom… -Well, I talk to you every day.
-妈妈 你看起来很好 -你看起来很糟糕
-Mother, you look great. -You look terrible.
没人要一个精疲力尽的女孩的
Nobody wants a girl who’s washed-out and tired-looking.
我刚开了1000公里路
I just drove about 1,000 miles.
还有 男人喜欢 我的生活方式
Besides, all the men love me the way I am, Mother.
当你最终迈开了 离开佛莱普的一小步 就像你了
It’s like you, when you finally take one small step away from Flap,
是和结婚 不可能 又略老的衣阿华 嗯
it’s with a married, unavailable, older lowan, hmm?
讲讲宇航员吧
Tell me about the astronaut.
我们必须谈谈
We have to talk about it.
你现在要去睡觉了 还是我们一起聊聊天
Are you going to sleep now, or are we gonna talk?
宇航员怎么样
How’s the astronaut, Mother?
真的
Really?
噢 真的吗
Oh, really?
真的
Yes!
他可很出名
He has a name, though.
你真的很喜欢他
You really like him.
是的
Yeah.
嗯 那就像
Well, it’s just so…
太奇怪了 这来得
It’s so strange that relatively…
如此地晚 我才发现性是如此
Relatively late in life, I’ve found that sex is so…
如此 如此
so… so…
如此
so…
如此地美妙绝伦
so fan-fucking-tastic!
不管怎样 那是他称呼的方式
Anyway, that’s what he calls it.
飞蛾扑火般
A moth to flame.
这感情会杀了我的
This affair is going to kill me.
不 也许不会 你为什么这么说
No. Maybe not. Why do you say that?
振作点 妈
Come on, Mom.
我从未想过 我会开始需要他
I never thought I’d start to need him.
你太幸运了 能有这么个游泳池
You’re so lucky you have a pool.
来吧 站在那里 站在那里
Come on, stand there. Stand there!
-好的 -好的
-OK. -OK.
谈谈洛杉矶 你想念那城市吗
Let’s talk about Los Angeles. Do you miss it?
在离婚后和犹太人 约会太有趣了
It was so interesting dating Jews after the divorce.
他们太可爱了
They are so lively.
-真的 -是啊
-Really? -Yeah.
在洛杉矶 他们那么急着
In Los Angeles, they were so anxious
证明他们比其他人 更懂得你的小秘密
to show they understood your secret thoughts.
-佩特西 -我很高兴我有好多小秘密
-Patsy! -And I was just glad I had some.
亲爱的 你的电♥话♥
Honey, there’s a telephone call for you.
你好
Hello.
噢 嗨 佛莱普 你好吗
Oh, hi, Flap. How are you?
我很好
I’m fine.
-像其他人那样 我看起来变老了 -她没有
-I look older, like everyone else. -She does not.
佛莱普 你还是那意思 我不认为那是好事
Flap, you sound the same and I’m not sure that’s such a good thing.
是的 她在这里
Yeah, she’s right here.
不 除了你 我们有其他东西可谈
No, we have other things to talk about besides you.

Hello?
我没事
I’m fine.
怎么了 要痛改前非
What’s up? Feeling contrite?
看起来你还没明白 我看到你们在一起
You don’t seem to understand. I saw you together.
什么
What?
你知道的 我难以相信你对我们做了这些
You know, Flap, I can’t believe you’re doing this to us.
我觉得你太坏了
Well, I think you’re spiteful,
我不知道那是在什么时候发生的
and I don’t know when the hell that happened.
不 再见 我要 再见
No! Goodbye. I’ll… Goodbye.
佛莱普接受了 那份大学系主任的工作 下星期我们搬家
Flap accepted the job at Kearney, Nebraska. We’re moving in a week.
我不明白你为什么不离开他
I don’t know why you don’t leave him.
老实说 我也不知道 他很可爱
Honestly, I don’t know, either. He’s cute.
整个礼拜我都在整理东西
I’ve been packing for us all week.
还记得她爸爸
Sure remembers her daddy.
你还生气吗
So, are you gonna stay mad?
没得到我允许前搬家
I think being uprooted without
我该发点小脾气吧 难道不对吗
my consent is worth a pout, don’t you?
算了吧
Come on.
-系主任 -我知道
-Head of the department. -I know.
这里
Here.
-奥罗拉 -盖瑞特 我回来了
-Aurora? -Garrett! I’m back here.
嘿 你好啊 陌生人
Well, hello, stranger.
两天过得怎么样
What’s it been, about two days?
你家人还在
Your family still around?
不 已经走了
No, they left.
什么
What?
你可能知道我要说什么
You probably know what I’m going to say.
不 也许不知道 我不希望知道
Oh, maybe not. I hope not.

Well…
你是那一类女人 而我可能不是那一类男人
You’re some kind of woman, but I’m the wrong kind of man,
看起来我所追求的那一类
and it doesn’t look like my shot at being the right kind is…
不是正如我所想的
as good as I was hoping for.
你不明白我有多想你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!