To kill the bug that you have up your ass.
我可以给你些什么吗
May I get you something?
是的 我想来些烈酒 最好是Wild Turkey[土耳其烈酒]
Yes, I think I will have some bourbon, preferably Wild Turkey.
什么
Yes?
你一点也不有趣
You’re not fun, by any chance, are you?
我们现在不该想那个
I don’t really think we should think about that right now.
不耐心会错掉很多事情
Impatient boys sometimes miss dessert.
我们同时到这里
We both got here at the same time!
你好 萨姆你好吗 很高兴见到你
Hi, Sam. How are you? It’s nice to see you.
很高兴见到你 我几乎不能相信
It’s always so nice to see you. I can hardly believe it.
我也是
You, too.
我没想到有那些时刻
What I didn’t expect was there to be moments
我会忘记我害怕有人见到我们在一起
where I’d forget to be scared someone would see us together.
萨姆 你不一定要害怕
Sam, you don’t have to be scared.
我的意思是 正视错误是我们已经做的
I mean, contemplating sin is all we’ve done, it’s OK.
我很高兴你已经想过了
Oh. I’m glad that you’ve been contemplating it, too.
我不知道
I didn’t know that.
那么 这些午餐 所有的这些 就这样由着它们吗
Well, all these lunches, all this hand holding?
我今天下午不会回银行
I’m not going back to the bank this afternoon.
我要出去调查一些房♥子
I have to go out and inspect a new house.
很远 而且 很空旷
It’s pretty far out, and, well… it’s empty.
-5:00我要去接孩子 -哦 好的
-I gotta pick up my kids at five. -Oh, OK.
我理解 别想了
Well, I understand. Look, don’t give it a thought.
艾玛 我没有跟其他女人做♥爱♥
Emma, I haven’t made love to a woman…
几乎3年了
in almost three years.
怎么会这样
How come?
我的妻子生理上有问题
My wife has a disc problem.
她不能忍♥受
And she can’t take having…
任何重量在她身上
any weight on her.
萨姆 我希望你不介意 我问这个 但是
Sam, I hope you don’t mind me asking you this, but…
你没想过你妻子可以在上面吗
have you ever thought of your wife getting on top?
哦 她不喜欢那样子
Oh, she wouldn’t do that.
她可能令你吃惊
She may surprise you.
我不这么认为 那不像她
No, I don’t think so. It would be so unlike her.
-你问过她吗 -大概 600 次
-Did you ask? -About 600 times.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
告诉我你更喜欢德克萨斯 还是爱何华州
Tell me, do you prefer Texas to lowa?
-你到底在想什么 -那就是我在想的 当你问我的时候
-What were you really thinking? -Really, that’s what I was thinking.
我不知道 好像是缺少一些野性 你知道吗
I don’t know, there seems to be an absence of wildness, you know?
甚至在众人中
Even in the people!
我们是农民 我们谈论贫穷 因为农民方面是
Well, we’re farmers and we talk poor, because the farmer aspect is
别让任何人知道你有什么
“don’t let anybody know you have anything”
别太引人注意
and “don’t call attention to yourself”.
我妻子说 我觉得我们不应该谈论 多蒂
My wife says… Well, I guess we shouldn’t talk about Dottie.
我吹过我的头发 控制
Wind in the hair! Lead in the pencil!
控制整个宇宙
Feet controlling the universe!
我热爱掌舵
Breedlove at the helm!
尽情踩下油门
Just keep pumping that throttle!
加油
Keep giving it that gas!
我看到了墨西哥海湾
I see the Gulf of Mexico below me!
我并不喜欢这样
I’m not enjoying this!
给它个机会
Give it a chance.
我要停止了
I am going to stop!
带我去月球
Fly me to the moon!
你怎样 不是我的错 对不起
How are you? It’s not my fault, but I’m sorry.
如果你想让我背部着地 你要先问我
If you wanted to get me on my back, you just had to ask me.
我的手
My hand!
拿出来
Get it out of there!
-我不能 我发誓 -拿出来
-I can’t! I swear! -Get it out!
-我向上帝发誓 -拿出来
-I swear to God! -Out!
我们过得很愉快 那你要做这个
We were having such a good time and you had to go do this!
请说吧 任何事 弯腰 弯腰
Please, anything! Bend down! Bend down!
-你为什么要喝醉呢 -我没喝醉 再来
-Why did you have to get drunk? -I am not drunk… any more!
疼痛使我清醒
The pain sobered me up.
艾玛 这可能很可怕 你心里在想你的丈夫吗
Emma, this is terrible to ask-are you thinking about your husband?
-有一点 -我们可以回去
-I was a little. -We can go back.
不 萨姆 停止 告诉你 我想做这个
No, Sam. Stop it. Look, I want to do this.
我很高兴佛莱普不知道 我是否跟其他人在一起
I’m glad I don’t know whether Flap’s been with someone else.
我不愿意去想我这么做 只是为了平衡心态
I’d hate to think I was doing this just to get even.
哦 只是看太棒了 好的
Oh, just… Look… Great! Fine.
太棒了
Great!
你停在我的车位 你违反了规定
You’re parked in my driveway! You’re breaking the law!
谢谢你
Thank you!
你想进来吗
Would you like to come in?
我宁可在我眼里插针
I’d rather stick needles in my eyes.
每件事情都不错 如果你没喝醉
Everything would have been just fine if you hadn’t gotten drunk.
别认为我像其他的女孩
I just didn’t want you to think I was like one of your other girls.
没有危险 除非你跪在我的面前
Not much danger in that unless you curtsy on my face real soon.
盖瑞特
Garrett!
什么使你 坚持攻击我
What makes you so insistent on shocking and insulting me?
我的意思是 我真讨厌这种对话 你一定知道
I mean, I really hate that way of talking. You must know that.
你为什么那样做
Why do you do it?
我会告诉你 奥罗拉
I’ll tell you, Aurora.
我不知道你怎么觉得 不过
I don’t know what it is about you, but…
你确实能引出 我心里的邪恶
you do bring out the devil in me.
你在哪里
Where are you?
在洗衣间 所以没人能听见
In the laundry room so nobody could hear.
萨姆 我也听不到你
Sam, I can’t hear you, either.
等一会 会安静的
Wait a minute. We’re getting a quieter cycle.
-好的 -能听到了吗
-OK. -Can you hear me now?
-是的 -打电♥话♥不好吗
-Yeah. -Good. Is it bad to call?
不 我正在超♥市♥ 不能太卿卿我我
No, I’m in the market for a little sweet talk.
-妈妈 我要上厕所 -只一会儿
-Mom, I have to go! -Just a minute.
-什么 -是吗
-What? -Really!
快点
Hurry up.
-这是什么 -我觉得非常好
-What is it? -Just how absolutely good I feel.
尽管我被吓到了 我们已经承认通奸行为
And even though I’m scared, and we’ve committed adultery,
不管发生什么
no matter what happens,
我很感激上帝或者魔鬼
I’m just so grateful to God or the devil
让我再次拥有这种感觉
for… letting me feel this way again.
我很高兴你告诉我
I’m so glad you told me that.
-别冲水 -你说过要我每次都冲水的
-Don’t flush! -You told me always to!
这次不行
Not this time.
-艾玛 一切都好吗 你能说话吗 -不 但很好
-Emma, is it OK? Can you talk? -No, it’s all right.
-我可以告诉 梅尔尼 -可以
-Can I hold Melanie? -Yes.
-亲爱的 一切都好吗 -什么
-Honey, is everything OK? -What?
-一切都好吗 -一切都好吗
-Is everything OK? -Everything’s fine.
哦 是的 一切都好
Oh, yeah. Everything’s fine.
我有个紧急电♥话♥ 来自于 奥罗拉 格林威
An emergency call from Mrs Aurora Greenway
在休斯敦 德克萨斯 给艾玛 霍顿
in Houston for Emma Horton.
-哦 不 -她在占线的时候打来
-Oh, no! -She does that when the line’s busy.
-你会挂线吗 -当然 我们在聊
-Will you release? -Of course. We were just talking.
我之后和你谈 萨姆 再见
Talk to you later, Sam. Bye.
怎样
Hi. How’d it go?
宇航员不可能的
The astronaut is impossible.
自傲的 以自我为中心的 是的 很搞笑得
An arrogant, self-centred, and, yes, somewhat entertaining man
他已经意识到他的野心 最后一个捣乱的孩子
who has realised his ambition, and is at last a spoiled child.
-真是天作之合 -你是这样认为的 是吗
-A match made in heaven. -Yeah, you’d think so, wouldn’t you?
他跟我在一起 什么都不想要
I don’t think he wants to have anything more to do with me.
-哦 为什么 -我不想这样
-Oh, why? -I don’t wanna go into it.
-因为你不跟他睡觉 -第一次约会
-Cos you wouldn’t go to bed? -On a first date, Emma?
不可能是第一个约会 你已经住隔壁有15年了
It’s hardly a first date. You’ve lived next door for 15 years.
-为什么不说说真正原因 -我不知道你什么意思
-Why not say the real reason? -What do you mean?
你这样做已经很久了
It’s been that long since you’ve done it.
闭嘴 我认真的 闭嘴
Shut up! I mean it! Shut up!
哦 只是我
Oh, it’s just me.
-不 -打给他
-No. -Call him!
-不 我要挂了 -好的 对不起
-No! I’m hanging up. -OK, I’m sorry.
-我挂了 -现在就打给他 那么长时间
-I’m hanging up. -Call him now! So long.
-你好 -你好 盖瑞特
-Hello? -Hello, Garrett.
什么事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!