That’ll do till you’re ten.
你想把爸爸赶走
You’re driving Daddy away.
汤米 站起来 跟我走 别让我在街上揍你
OK, Tommy. Stand up and follow me. Don’t make me hit you on the street.
赶快
Hurry up.
我说了快点 快点
I said hurry. Come on!
44美元
Forty-four dollars.
20 30
Twenty, thirty…
看看吧 38 40
Let’s see. That’s $38.40…
你的钱不够
You don’t have enough money?
我没有支票 我会放一些东西回去
I don’t have any cheques. I guess I’ll have to put some things back.
能给我寄存器按钮么 她没有充足的钱
Can I have the register key? She doesn’t have enough money!
这并不是一件大事 我带错了钱包
It’s no big thing. I brought the wrong purse.
这里 给你
Here, take this.
$43 75
43.75.
$41 35
41.35.
妈妈 你答应我可以买♥♥东西的
You said I could have something!
我不是真的给她买♥♥吃的
I won’t give her real food.
-给她这个 -没门
-Give her this. -No way!
-$40 55 -妈妈
-40.35. -Mom!
好的 给
All right. Here.
$40 55
40.55.
$4075 我们方向错了
40.75. We’re going in the wrong direction.
为什么你这么烦
Why do you have to be so damn nasty?
我的意思是 这没什么好处
It’s not going to help anything.
我们两个都是人 你明白么
We’re both people, you know?
$40 75
40.75.
我不需要它
I don’t need it.
霍顿太太 我是银行的萨姆 勃
Mrs Horton, I’m Sam Burns from the bank.
我到你家去过两次
I turned you down on the second on your house.
哦 当然我记得你是谁
Oh, of course. I remember who you are.
我能帮助你吗
Can I help you make up the difference?
谢谢 我很高兴这样 我明天还给你
Thanks. I’d appreciate it. I’ll pay you back tomorrow.
你是个非常粗鲁无礼的女人
You’re a very rude young woman.
我认识道格拉斯 我不能相信他竟然这么对待客户
I know Douglas and I doubt he’d want you treating customers so badly.
我不认为对她不好
I don’t think I was treating her badly.
你一定是纽约来的
Then you must be from New York.
-小心 泰迪 -什么
-Be careful, Teddy! -What?
小心
Be careful!
-你的汽车在哪里 -就在这里
-Where’s your car? -Right here.
那是我这辈子最郁闷的时候
That was worst time ever.
我不知道我能这么快就兴奋起来
I didn’t know I could get cheered up so fast.
-没事 -来啊 妈妈
-No problem. -Come on, Mom.
-在汽车这儿等一下 -快点
-Wait by the car. -Come on!
-等一下 -不
-Wait there. -No!
-在汽车这儿等一下 亲爱的 -但是
-Wait by the car, honey. -But…
等一下 亲爱 在汽车那里
Wait over by the car, honey! Over by the car!
现在 现在
Now! Now!
现在
Now!
好孩子
Nice boys.
你跟他们在一起很不错 真的
You’re great with them, too. Really.
我觉得我们三个都在经历一个阶段
I think all three of us are going through a stage.
-嗨 再一次谢谢 -哦 没有必要谢谢
-Hey, thanks again. -Oh, no thanks required.
我度过了一段很甜美的时光
I’ve had a lovely time.
我也是
Me, too.
我会把钱给你的
I’ll get the money back to you.
不用麻烦了 如果你愿意你可以寄过来
Oh, don’t bother yourself. Just drop it in the mail.
-到银行 -当然
-To the bank? -Sure.
你甚至可以用挂号♥信
You could even use a cheque-by-mail envelope.
或者你也可以亲自过来
Or… you could come in. Whichever.
有时间也许我就过去
Maybe I’ll come in some time.
好吧
Well, that’d be fine.
-我能帮你搞定那个么 -不 谢谢 我已经习惯了
-Hey, can I help you with that? -No, thanks. I’m used to this.
另外一个生日 对于叫做奥罗拉 格林威 的女人来说
“And so, another birthday for a gal named Aurora Greenway
即使50岁了 她仍然让我大吃一惊
“Even though 50, she still takes my breath away
她仅仅一个注视着天空 的动作就引起了大家的注意
“Mere mortals just gaze as she lights up their sky
一个下凡的仙女
“A heavenly object, a siren’s cry”
你是最好的 生日快乐
You’re the best. Happy birthday.
谢谢你 爱德华
Thank you, Edward.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你想要吗 弗农
Do you want one, Vernon?
你想要一个吻吗
Would you like a kiss?
你没有隐瞒你的年龄 是么
You’re not lying about your age, are you?
当然没有
Of course not.
我认为你52岁
I thought you were 52. She’s really 52.
你认为你能瞒过一个家庭医生
Come on, how do you expect to fool a family doctor?
-她说了她的年龄 -谢谢你
-It seems to me she said her age. -Thank you.
这并没多大关系 但是它的背后意味着什么
The number doesn’t matter, but the effort to conceal it does.
-他为什么没完没了的说 -烈查医生
-Why does he keep talking? I’m trying to do some good here! -Dr Ratcher…
-老年人的调整方法 -医生
-The way to adjust to old age… -Doctor…
我想你有点不清楚 因为长时间独自生活的原因
I think you’re confused, being recently widowed and all.
你好么
You OK?
让我们给她一些隐私吧
Let’s give her some privacy.
嗯 门是开着的
Yeah? The door’s open.
等一下子
Just a minute.
好吧 哈罗
Well, hello.

Hi.
我想知道你是否 还想跟我吃午饭
I was curious if you still wanted to take me to lunch.
我不明白我们
I wasn’t aware that we…
几年前你曾经 邀请我共进午餐
A few years back, you invited me to lunch.
几年前
A few years back?
邀请仍然有效吗 你愿意
I wondered if the invitation still exists. Would you like to?
共进午餐
Do lunch.
-不是晚餐 记好 是午餐 -是午餐 是午餐
-Not dinner, remember. It was lunch. -Why not? No.
好的
Good.
何时
When?
明天
Tomorrow?
明天
Tomorrow?
好的 好的
All right. All right.
好的
Good.
12:30
Twelve thirty?
12:00
Twelve.
好的
Good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
如果你介意露在外面 我可以把车顶关上
If you mind the open air, I could get the top.
不 不用操心
No. Don’t worry.
成熟的女人都随时准备好了
Grown women are prepared
应付生活中的一些细小的紧急事件
for life’s little emergencies.
我们一起出去 不错 哈
Us going out together… Not bad, huh?
你想吗 你可以把车顶关上么
Do you think…? Do you think you could possibly put the top up?
车顶在家里的车♥库♥里呢
The top’s at home in the garage.
哈罗 你好吗
Hello, there. How are you?
你好吗 阿里 见到你很高兴
How are you, Ali? It’s nice to see you.
在酒吧的那个家伙 佛烈德 他邀我出去
Fred, that we met at that bar. He asked me out.
-哦 上帝 -他将我带到卡迪拉克酒吧
-Oh, God. -We went to the Cadillac Bar.
一个有趣的地方 如果你跟对人了 但是我没有
It’s a fun place if you’re with the right people, but I wasn’t.
好吧 我好饿
Well… l’m starving!
那么说没别的意思
No hidden meaning in that remark.
好吧 阿 你想要一个牡蛎吗
Well… Would you like an oyster?

No.
-谢谢 -很不错的
-Thank you. -It’s good.
我认为那是 极端粗鲁无礼的
I think that is extremely rude,
当你和我在一起的时候 注视别的女人
noticing other women when you’re with me.
我 嗯
I…
认为我们快喝醉了
think we’re going to have to get drunk.
我没喝醉 我不在乎谁护送
I don’t get drunk, and I don’t care for escorts who do.
你带我进来的
You got me into this.
相信我吧
You’re just gonna have to trust me about this one thing.
你需要多喝点
You need a lot of drinks.
打破僵局
To break the ice?
解除烦恼

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!