I… You’re my sweet-assed gal.
新娘来了
Here comes the bride!
[西方故事”古奇长官
Wait, Flap. Where did you learn how to do that?
那是做♥爱♥的时候听到 的最奇怪的音乐
That is the strangest music to make love to.
我知道
I know.
别管我 我很快乐 我不想和你说话
Leave me alone. I’m happy. I don’t want to talk to you.
不 你见到罗西给我的桌巾吗
No. Did you see the tablecloth Rosie gave me?
很漂亮的 上面有红色花的
It’s beautiful. It’s got red flowers on it.
她做的 不 还没有
She made it. No, not yet.
秘制煎蛋饼 我们准备开始了 典型的墨西哥风格
Home-made omelettes. Just ordered ’em. Kinda Tex-Mex.
不 那是你对我做过的 最坏的事情了 妈妈
No. That was the worst thing you’ve ever done to me, Mother!
我觉得你欠我丈夫一次道歉
Well, I think you owe my husband an apology.
直到你道歉 我不听你的废话
Until you apologise, I’m not listening to your gossip.
不 好吧 他就在这里
No. Well, he’s right here.
稍等
Hold on.
是的 是的
Yes. Yes.
哈罗 格林威太太
Hello, Mrs Greenway.
不 妈妈 我对你当前 的状态并不很高兴
No, ma’am, I am not enjoying your predicament.
妈妈 不错啊
Momma, be nice!
事实上 我不需要道歉
As a matter of fact, I don’t need or desire an apology.
我想要的只是让你明白 赞同我所处的位置
All I want is for you to understand and appreciate my position,
尊重我们的婚姻
to respect our marriage,
还有 你在早上想打电♥话♥前 推迟15分钟再打来
and to wait another 15 minutes before you call in the morning.
是的 我想我已经说了我所要说的了
Yes, I guess I’ve said my piece.
好 我把电♥话♥给她
OK, I’ll put her on.
他真的很棒 我稍后再和你说
He’s so great! I’ll talk to you later.
我不关心邻里关系
I don’t care about the neighbourhood.
你不能再多呆一会儿么
Can’t you stay a little while longer?
我觉得我们相处 的相当不错的
I thought we were having a real good time, didn’t you?
听我说 先不要走
Listen, don’t go yet.
多呆一会儿 我有东西给你看
One more minute. I’ve got something to show you.
不 真的
No, really.
-谢谢 -晚安
-Thanks. -Good night.
-我给你买♥♥了个东西 -什么
-I bought you something. -What?
领带
A tie.
你不是为了我而买♥♥的领带
You didn’t buy this for me.
你担心我如何看待你的母亲
You were worried about how I’d look to your mother.
不要做一个她认为的逆子
Stop being a quisling where she is concerned.
为什么我高兴 的时候你都说反话
Whenever I get happy, you turn perverse.
-买♥♥这个使你快乐 -是的是的
-Buying this tie made you happy?! -Yes! Yes!
我希望你可以理解 因为你真的不理解
I wish you could understand, cos you really don’t.
买♥♥了这条领带真的让我很开心
It made me very happy, buying this tie.
我转了两三个地方才买♥♥到的
I went to two or three places.
然后对售货员描述你的夹克
Then describing your jacket,
然后才明白 这跟你的衣服是多么般配
knowing it would match what you’re wearing,
确实很般配
which, by the way, it certainly does.
我的意思是 这很可笑
I mean, it was fun!
这是他妈的狂欢节日
It was a goddamn mardi gras
你太死板了 竟然无法理解这种快乐
and you’re too dumb to understand that!
对不起 我表现的太可怕了
I’m sorry. I’m being terrible.
去找你的母亲 我刚才有点不理智
Going to your mother’s, it makes me a little irrational.
我能帮助你吗
Can I help?
是的 谢谢你 佛莱普
Yes. Thank you, Flap.
拿着这个蜡烛 我需要多一根
Take this candle. I need another one.
-在厨房♥中 -是的
-In the kitchen? -Yes.
那看起来很棒
That looks great.
那一个矮绅士是谁
Who’s that short gentleman?
那个跟你一点关系都没有 别管他了
Not that it’s any of your business… Just leave it at that.
你在看什么 她不在那里了
What are you looking at? She isn’t there any more.
她会回来的
She’ll be back.
我是爱德华詹森 奥罗拉的朋友
I’m Edward Johnson, Aurora’s friend.
很高兴遇见你 佛农 德拉特
Pleased to meet you. Vernon Dahlart.
上帝呀 她不来了吗 她来了
God, isn’t she something? Here she comes.
我两周前在教堂看见她了
I met her two weeks ago at church.
你可能说 她是上帝给予 佛农 德拉特的礼物
You might say she’s God’s gift to Vernon Dahlart.
你喜欢她
Then you like her?
哦 不 很明显吗
Oh, no. Does it show?
好吃
Good food.
当我住在波士顿的时候 我做过服务员供应这个
Well, this is what I used to serve when I lived in Boston.
佛农你什么都没说
Vernon, you haven’t said a word.
有什么问题么 我感觉起来好像我没有停止过讲话
Is that right? I feel like I haven’t stopped talking.
我猜可能是因为我太想你了
I guess because I’ve been thinking about you so much.
我可以告诉你怎么对付我么
Can I suggest how to handle me?
是的 妈妈
Yes, ma’am.
在我没到这个地位 的时候不要崇拜我
Don’t worship me until I’ve earned it.
谢谢你 妈妈 我很感激你给我的任何忠告
Thank you, ma’am. I appreciate any advice you can give me.
佛恩在你吃东西 的时候不要讲话
Don’t talk with your mouth full, Vernon.
我不做那种事情
I wouldn’t do that.
我刚刚做是想让你笑
I just did it to make you laugh.
你怎么了
What’s wrong with you?
我得到了一些好消息
I got some good news.
那是什么
What’s that?
我怀孕了 但不确定
I’m unofficially pregnant.
我们还没有拿到测试结果 但是你知道我 我从不迟到
We haven’t gotten the tests back yet, but you know me, I’m never late.
好啊
Well…
不过我还是不了解
I don’t understand.
呃 如果你对我并不开心 你不开心我会发疯的
If you’re not happy for me, I’ll get so mad if you’re not happy.
为什么我应该 作为一个祖母
Why should I be happy
我为什么应该感到开心
about being a grandmother?
这是不是意味着你 不会给婴儿织什么衣服的
Does this mean you won’t be knitting any booties?
佛莱普
Flap…
每一次你拿超过二种饮料 你面对我
Every time you get more than two drinks in you, you confront me.
我拿不到它
And I won’t have it.
我拿不到它 不是在这栋房♥子里 对不起
I won’t have it, not in this house. Excuse me.
你需要帮忙吗
Do you need some help?
不 我很好 只要我伸开我的腿
No. I’ll be fine just as soon as I stretch my legs.
哦 上帝
Oh, God.
布莱得拉夫 先生
Mr Breedlove.
你流血了
You’re bleeding.
是的
Yeah.
没关系
It’s OK.
进来
Come on in.
不 谢谢你
No, thank you.
你害怕什么
What are you afraid of?
害怕
Afraid?
好吧
Well…
为什么不
Why not…?
为什么不过来
Why not come on in?
因为你大大超出了 我可以约会的年龄
Because you’re much older than the boys I date,
因为你喝醉了
cos you’re drunk,
而且因为当我去看宇航员 正在演讲的时候
and because when I went to see an astronaut give a lecture,
我并不指望他追我们
I didn’t expect him to prowl after us all night.
我也不期待那些愚蠢的卖♥♥弄风♥骚♥的人 敞开着他们的夹克
I didn’t expect some silly flirt who had to keep his jacket open
因为他们大腹便便
because his belly’s getting too big.
我在等待一个英雄
I expected a hero.
好吧 好 桃瑞丝 别进来
Well, OK, Doris, don’t come in.
我不想让你进我的房♥子
I don’t want you in my house.
李安妮 你要不要进来
Lee Anne, would you like to come in?
你最好向后转
You better tend to that cut.
汤米 让我看看你的肚子 快点
Tommy, show me your belly. Come on. Come on!
-你怎么能那么打扮他 -他多可爱啊 看看他
-How can you dress him like that? -He’s adorable. Look at him.
哦 太棒了 汤米
Oh, great, Tommy.
是佛农 告诉他我 阿
That’s Vernon. So tell him I’m…
-在外面 -不 告诉他我正在休息
-Out? -No. Tell him I’m resting.
哈罗
Hello?
嗨 佛莱普
Hi, Flap.
哪里 不 现在告诉我 我现在就要知道
Where? No. Tell me now. I want to know now.
哦 佛莱普 你以为我不会快乐
Oh, Flap, you did not expect I’d be happy.
让我们坦诚相待 在我们开始假装之前
Let’s be honest with each other before we start pretending.
呃 知道么 妈妈在盯着我呢
Look, Mom’s staring at me right now,
可不可以稍后再跟你谈这个