Thank you.
那些可爱的孩子们很幸运 有你这样一位母亲
Those beautiful children are lucky to have you for a mommy.
你们先走 打车去吧
Y’all go ahead, take the first cab.
-确定吗 -嗯 那很好
-Sure? -Yeah. That’s fine.
-再见 佩特西 -再见
-Bye-bye, Patsy. -See you.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, darling.
-你告诉她们了 不是吗 -是的 你不介意吧
-You told them, didn’t you? -Yeah, you don’t mind, do you?
当然不介意
Of course not.
艾玛 算了吧 她们是垃圾 她们什么也不懂
Emma, come on. They’re jerks. They don’t know anything.
-你干嘛这么说 -艾玛 告诉我
-Why do they act like that? -Emma, talk to me!
这不是你 我不在意他们知道
It’s not you. I don’t care. I don’t mind them knowing.
在至少两个小时里 她们其中两个告诉我 她们堕过胎
In less than two hours, two of them told me that they’d had abortions.
三个说离过婚
Three of them told me they were divorced.
一个和她母亲几年没说过话
One hasn’t talked to her mother in four years.
还有一个把她的娜塔莉 放在寄居学校
And the one that has little Natalie in a boarding school
就因为她工作需要出差
because she has to travel for her job?
天哪 佩特西
Hell, Patsy!
那得了酵母菌的家伙 以为她得了性病
Oh, the one with the yeast disease that thought she had vaginal herpes?
如果那是午餐合适的话题
If that’s fit conversation for lunch,
我的小肿块又算得上 什么可怕的事情呢
what’s so god-awful terrible about my little tumours?
嗯 当然 但是 你要我怎么做
Yeah, of course, but… what do you want me to do?
告诉她们这不是 什么悲惨的事情
I want you to tell them it ain’t so tragic!
人人都会好起来的
People do get better.
告诉她们 谈谈癌症没关系
Tell them it’s OK to talk about the cancer!
佩特西告诉我们 你患上癌症
Patsy tells us you have cancer.
我们得谈谈
We should talk later.
我是营养学家 我丈夫在Ticketron工作
I’m a nutritionist, and my husband’s with Ticketron.
谢谢 佩特西
Thanks, Patsy.
-你好 -佛莱普 你听说什么了吗
-Hello. -Flap? Have you heard anything?
没有 艾玛也没给你打过电♥话♥ 嗯
No. Emma hasn’t called you either, then, huh?
没有 孩子们怎么样了
No. How are the children?
我希望我什么都不管才好
I wish I were so carefree.
是的 还好 他们没什么要感到羞愧的
Yes, well, they don’t have anything to feel ashamed about.
你知道些什么 对我你总是要发脾气
You know something? You always lose your manners around me.
住嘴 佛莱普 听我说
Stop it, Flap. Let me know if you hear.
如果你和艾玛说话 别像现在这样紧张
If you talk to Emma, don’t sound so frightened.
我一点也不紧张
I don’t sound… frightened!
爸爸
Daddy.
嗨 妈妈 他们为我开party 我不能说很长时间
Hi, Mother. They’re having this party for me so I can’t talk very long.
我想我会提早回来的
But I think I’m coming home a few days early.
还没有
Not really.
该是我们用这个 房♥间的时候了
It’s about time they gave us this room.
妈 难以置信 你布置了这些
Mother, I can’t believe you did this. It’s great.
小心 它们可是很值钱的 你一辈子也挣不回来
Careful! These are worth more than you’ll make in your lifetime.
我一生和她相伴 你可以用一段时间
I grew up with it, you can take it for a couple of minutes.
真不错 真的要谢谢你
This is fine. Thank you so much.
好的 谢谢
Thank you.
噢 它们看起来太漂亮了
Oh, they’re wonderful!
尤其是放在一起
They look good next to each other.
帮我一下 梅尔尼 漂亮可不是一切啊
Help me with this, Melanie. Gorgeous isn’t everything.
这个 这个 再要两个
This one, this one… two more.
我们尝试的药物的效果
The response to the drugs we tried…
和我们预想的不同
isn’t what we hoped.
我们还有试验性 药品想使用
There are investigatory drugs which we are willing to utilise.
不过 如果你 身体状态不好
However, if you become incapacitated,
或者你觉得 无需这样医治
or it becomes unreasonable for you to handle your affairs for a time,
你最好现在就做决定
it might be wise to make some decisions now.
还有问题吗
Any questions?
没有
No.
我明白你的意思
I know what you’re saying.
我得想想该 怎么告诉孩子们
I have to figure out what to do with my kids.
对不起 已经10:00以后了 给我女儿打止痛针
Excuse me. It’s after ten. Give my daughter the pain shot.
格林威妈妈 我会的
Mrs Greenway, I was going to.
-好的 快点 -稍微等一下
-Good. Go ahead. -Just a few minutes.
求你了已经10:00
Please. It’s after ten.
我不明白 为什么她要得这病
I don’t see why she has to have this pain?
-妈妈 这不是我的病人 -这是时候了 做事
-Ma’am, It’s not my patient. -It’s time! Do something!
她就需要坚持到10点
All she has to do is hold on until ten!
已经过了10:00了 我女儿她很痛
And it’s past ten! My daughter’s in pain!
-给我女儿打♥针♥ -你们打不打
-Give her the shot! -Are you going to behave?
快给我女儿打♥针♥
GIVE MY DAUGHTER THE SHOT!
谢谢谢谢
Thank you very much. Thank you.
给我222房♥间钥匙 谢谢
Can I have 222, please?
-去抓住她 -我把外婆推进水中
-Let’s get her! -I’m pushing Grandma in!
你们敢 我说真的
Don’t you dare! I mean it.
来吧
Come on.
-说”外婆好”-外婆好
-Say, “Hi, Granny.” -Hi, Granny.
奥罗拉
Aurora?

Well…
谁能想到你是个好人
Who would have expected you to be a nice guy?

Who?
很高兴见到你
It’s good to see you.
保重 我会给你打电♥话♥
Take care of yourself. I’ll call you.
我能来我感到很高兴
I’m real glad I came.
对艾玛而言意义重大
Your coming meant a lot to Emma.
对我也一样 盖瑞特
It meant a lot to me, Garrett.
我整天都会呆在医院 我会给你打电♥话♥
I’ll be at the hospital all the time, I’ll call you.
不 如果那里有其他什么人
No, if there’s someone there,
我能从你话里听到那有趣的声音
I’ll hear that funny sound in your voice.
我不在乎 谁在意 我不在乎
I don’t care. Who cares? I don’t care.
很高兴你能来 我爱你
I’m glad you came, I love you.
盖瑞特
Garrett!
盖瑞特
Garrett!
到这边来
Come here.
我是认真的
I was curious.
对我告诉你 我爱你有什么反应呢
Do you have any reaction to my telling you I love you?
这离分别只有一寸之距
I was just inches from a clean getaway.
你呆了一下 面对吧
Well, you’re stuck, so face it.
我不知道除了 呆一下还能说什么
Well, I don’t know what else to say except my stock answer.
哪些
Which is?
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you, too, kid.
再见
Goodbye.
我送他到机场 我们站在那里
At the airport, we were standing there
拥抱 然后吻别
in front of the door hugging and kissing, and saying goodbye.
-你知道吗 -什么
-And you know what? -What?
我告诉他我爱他
I got up the nerve to tell him I loved him.
你知道他怎么反应的吗
You know what his reaction was?
想不出来 妈妈 我病了
I don’t give a shit, Mom, I’m sick.
不是每件事都关于你的 我有太多事情要想
Not everything is about you, I’ve got a lot to figure out.
我不想再抗争下去了
I just don’t wanna fight any more.
你什么意思 我们什么时候抗争过
What do you mean? When do we fight?
我们什么时候抗争过 你吓着我了
When do we fight? You amaze me.
我一直以为我们在抗争
I always think of us as fighting.
那是你的想法
That’s from your end.
那是因为你从来 没有对我满意过
That’s cos you’re never satisfied with me.
-今天见过她了吗 -见过
-Have you seen her yet today? -Yes.
我从昨晚起一直 陪着她
I’ve been with her most of last night and today, as usual.
我没有 嗯 真正和孩子们谈过
I haven’t, uh… really talked to the kids yet.
我不知道 他们了解了多少
I’m not sure how much they realise,
但他们知道有些 不好的事情发生了
but they know something bad’s happening.
佛莱普
Flap…
佩特西 想抚养梅尔尼
Patsy wants to raise Melanie
也许还有那两个男孩
and maybe the boys.
我想他们 应该和我在一起
I think they should be with me, don’t you?
你在想什么
What can you be thinking about?
抚养三个孩子 白天上班 还要追女人
Raising three children, working full time and chasing women
你的精力不够
requires a lot more energy than you have.
你知道 你的优点在于
You know, one of the nicest qualities about you
你能认识到自己的缺点
is that you recognise your weaknesses.
别把这优点丢掉 当你最需要这优点时
Don’t lose that quality when you need it the most.
你没有权利 或者任何邀请

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!