-他死了
-Why didn’t he send you back?
-He was dead.
衰毙了
Well , that sucks.
-人都难逃一死
-我知道
-Humans inevitably die.
-Yeah, I know.
我是怎么…算了
So how does it–? No.
也许我不想知道
Maybe I don’t want to know.
他是怎么死的?
How does he die?
他在2032年7月4日遇害
John Connor was terminated
on July 4th, 2032.
他小时候被我这种型号♥救过
I was selected for the emotionaI
attachment he had for my model. ..
所以他对我有感情
这对我的任务有帮助
…due to his boyhood experiences.
This aided in my infiItration.
你在说什么呀?
What are you saying?
我杀了你
I killed you.
这一定搞错了,主要军事系统都没问题
This has to be a mistake. As of 1 1 00,
all military systems were secure.
只有民间系统受病毒感染
网路、飞航局和发电厂
They were. Only the civilian sector
was affected. Internet, air traffic.
但是现在空军基地也当机
Minutes ago, guidance computers
at Vandenberg crashed.
看来是病毒搞的鬼
We thought it was an error.
It looks like the virus.
阿♥拉♥斯加预警系统也失效
国防卫星讯号♥受到干扰
-Early warning in Alaska is down.
-Satellite signaIs are scrambled.
飞弹基地和核子潜艇呢?
What about the missile silos,
the subs?
失去联络
We’ve lost contact.
天啊,我们毫无防御力
You’re saying this country
is completely open to attack.
理论上我们可能正遭到攻击
Theoretically, we could be
under attack already.
这是谁干的?敌国或是电脑骇客?
Who’s doing this? A foreign power or
some computer hacker in his garage?
我们追踪不到病毒来源
We can’t trace the virus
or pin it down.
它好像有意识,一直在成长
It keeps growing and changing,
like it has a mind of its own.
不可能
This can’t be happening.
参谋总长从五角大厦来电
The Pentagon’s on the secure line.
It’s the chairman.
好吧
All right.
听着…
Look…
这一切都不会发生
…none of this is gonna happen.
我们找到你♥爸♥,请他摧毁天网
核战就不会爆发
We get to your dad, get him to pull the
plug on Skynet. The bombs won’t fall .
他以后也不必杀我
He won’t have to kill me someday.
他根本不会存在
He’ll never even exist.
我跟你从此分道扬镖
You and l, we can
just go our separate ways.
你知道吗,柯麦克的地下室…
You know, Mike Kripke’s basement….
那是我的初吻
That was the first time
I ever kissed a guy.
真的吗?
Really?
男女调情是件好事
Your levity is good.
能消除紧张情绪和恐惧感
It relieves tension
and the fear of death.
我们希望你有解决方案
We’re hoping you have
a solution for us.
天网还不能进行系统连线
I know, sir, but Skynet is not ready
for a system-wide connection.
民间包商可不是这么说
That’s not what your civilian
counterparts there told me.
他们说我们可以消灭病毒
They say we can stop
this damn virus.
我知道你怕表现不好…
I understand there’s a certain amount
of performance anxiety…
不过你的手下说只要启动天网…
…but your boys say if we plug Skynet
into all of our systems…
就能杀死病毒,让我控制军队
…it’ll squash this thing and give me
back control of my military.
请你听我说
Mr. Chairman, I need
to make myself very clear.
天网一连线就会控制军方
lf we uplink now, Skynet will be
in controI of your military.
但是你能控制天网,对吧?
But you’ll be in control
of Skynet, right?
没错
That is correct, sir.
那就去做吧
Then do it.
这件事一旦成功…
And Brewster, if this thing works…
你就有用不完的资金
…you’ll get all the funding
you’ll ever need.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
(连线)
(执行是/否?)
长官?
Sir?
要我来吗?
Shall I

No.
这是我的责任
It’s my job now.
-天网防御系统启动
-我们进去了
-Skynet Defense System activated.
-We’re in.
穿过防火墙,进入防御系统和潜艇
We’re past the firewalls, locaI
defense nets, Minutemen, subs.
天网以每秒六十兆次浮点运算
Skynet’s fully operational,
processing at 60 teraflops a second.
它在一分钟内就能杀死病毒
It should take less than a minute
to find the virus and kill it.
祈祷上帝它有效
Let’s pray to God this works.
停电吗?
Power failure?
我不知道是怎么回事
No. I don’t know what it is.
到底发生什么事?
What the hell is going on?
爸爸
Daddy!
凯蒂,你跑来干嘛?
What are you doing here?
爸,快躲开
Daddy! Get away from it!
小心
Watch out!
爸,别动
Daddy, don’t move.
她一定会回来
She’ll be back.
我们要关掉天网
We have to shut down Skynet.
它的系统核心在哪里?
Where’s the system core?
In this building?
天网被电脑病毒感染
Skynet. The virus has infected Skynet.
天网就是病毒,它控制了一切
Skynet is the virus!
It’s why everything’s falling apart!
天网产生自觉性
Skynet has become self -aware.
一小时后就会向敌人发射核弹
In one hour it will initiate
a massive nuclear attack on its enemy.
什么敌人?
What enemy?
我们!
Us!
人类!
Humans.
天啊,机器开始反扑了
Oh, God! It ‘s the machines.
They’re starting to take over.
我们要到我的办公室
My office, on this floor,
we have to get there.
密♥码♥在我的保险柜
The access codes are in my safe.
-它们为什么滥杀人类?
-为了消灭对所有天网潜在的威胁
-Why are they killing everyone?
-To destroy any threat to Skynet.
密♥码♥在哪里?
Which ones are the codes?
红色信封
Red envelope.
你们一定要赶到水晶峰
CrystaI Peak. You have
to get to CrystaI Peak.
-他在说什么?
-水晶峰
-What is he saying?
-CrystaI Peak.
位于内华达山脉的堡垒
A hardened facility
in the Sierra Nevada mountains.
方位015度、东北52英里
Fifty-two miles northeast,
bearing 0.5 degrees.
系统核心在那儿?
That’s the system core?
那是唯一的机会
It’s your only chance.
你们需要一架飞机
顺着粒子加速器就会到跑道
You’ll need a plane. The particle
accelerator leads to the runway.
好好照顾我女儿
Take care of my daughter.
凯蒂,对不起
Oh, Katie, I am sorry.
我打开了潘朵拉魔盒
I opened Pandora’s box.
快趴下
Get down!
你也救不了他,来吧
There’s nothing you can do. Come on.
你们快走,这里不安全
We must go. It is not safe here.
凯蒂,走吧
Kate, we have to go.
他要你跟我走
Kate! He wanted you to come with me.
他要我们摧毁天网,来吧
He wanted us to shut Skynet down.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!