We need a new vehicle .
(主要武器损毁)
(寻找替代品)
(选择替代武器)
别哭了
Hey, come on.
我们要逃下去
We gotta keep moving.
她因为我杀了史考特
She killed Scott because of me.
我知道这么说没什么用…
Look, I know this won’t help …
但是有时候我们无法改变事实
…but sometimes things happen
that we just can’t change.
这不是你的错
It’s not your fauIt .
你确定吗?
Are you sure about this?
我是说我跟她
About her and me, I mean.
你的问题没有道理
她是正值繁殖期的健康女性
Your confusion is not rational. She’s
a heaIthy female of breeding age.
当夫妻不是这么简单
There’s more to it than that.
我并没有人类两性关系的资料
My database does not encompass
the dynamics of human pair bonding.
女魔鬼终结者要杀多少人?
So this Terminatrix, how many others
does she have on her hit list?
22人,伊莉莎白和威廉安德森
Twenty-two. Anderson, Elizabeth.
Anderson, William.
荷西巴瑞拉、劳勃布斯特
Barrera, Jose. Brewster, Robert.
我父亲?
My father?
既然她没除掉主要目标…
Having failed to acquire
its primary target…
就会寻找次要目标
…T-X will resume its defauIt program.
-她也要去杀我爸?
-很有可能
-She’s gonna kill my father too?
-There’s a high probability.
-不
-他是做什么的?
-No.
-Who is he? What does he do?
他在空军负责秘密武器系统
我也不清楚
He’s in the Air Force. Weapon design,
secret stuff. I don’t know, exactly .
劳勃布斯特负责制♥造♥CRS…
GeneraI Robert Brewster
is program director of CRS…
也就是电脑研究系统,自主性武器
…Cyber Research Systems,
autonomous weapons division.
天网,你说的是天网
Skynet. You’re talking about Skynet.
天网是他负责的一种防御系统
Skynet is one of the digitaI defense
systems developed under Brewster.
天啊
Oh, God.
当然了
Oh, my God. Of course.
我终于明白了
It all makes sense now.
如果你当年没回来改变一切…
lf you hadn’t come back when
I was a kid, changed everything…
我就会跟她在一起,也会认识她父亲
…we would have gotten together
then. I would have met her father.
-你不懂吗?
-我不懂
-Don’t you see?
-I don’t understand.
这一切都跟你♥爸♥有关
Your father.
This is all about your father.
他一直都是关键人物
He’s the key. He always was.
你♥爸♥才能摧毁天网
Your father is the one
who can shut Skynet down.
只有他才办得到
He’s the only one who ever could .
我们要在TX之前找到他
We have to get to him
before the T-X does.
不行,我不能违反任务
Negative. I cannot jeopardize
my mission.
你的任务是拯救人类
This is your mission,
to save people !
我的任务是保护你跟她
My mission is to ensure the survivaI of
John Connor and Katherine Brewster.
我要命令你
I am giving you an order.
我不必服从你的命令
I am not programmed
to follow your orders.
-核战爆发后…
-核战?
-After the nuclear war, you both–
-Nuclear war?!
不会有核战,我们能阻止它
There doesn’t have to be a war!
We can stop it!
来不及了
There is insufficient time.
第一枚核弹于6时18分发射
The first launch sequences
will be initiated at 6:1 8 p.m.
-今天吗?
-正确
-What, today?
-Affirmative.
他在说什么?
John, what is he saying?
审判日
Judgment Day.
世界末日
The end of the world .
三个小时后
It’s today, three hours from now.
2小时53分钟
Two hours and 53 minutes.
我们要到墨西哥躲避核爆威力
We must continue south into Mexico
to escape the primary blast zones.
不,我们要去找她爸
No, we have to get to her dad.
核爆后摩哈比沙漠首当其冲
The Mojave area will sustain
significant nuclear fallout.
你活不了
You will not survive.
你要我躲起来让核战爆发?
You mean we go hide somewhere
in a hole while the bombs fall ?
这是你的命运
It is your destiny.
-去我的命运
-约翰
-Fuck my destiny.
-John.
你不能自我终结
You cannot self -terminate.
你不能,我想怎样都行
No, you can’t.
I can do whatever I want.
我是人,不是机器人
I’m a human being.
I’m not some goddamn robot.
-我是一个电脑有机体
-随便啦
-Cybernetic organism.
-Whatever!
如果我不能劝她爸摧毁天网…
Either we get her father
to shut Skynet down…
阻止核战发生
伟大的约翰康纳也不必活
…stop this shit from ever happening,
or so much for the great John Connor.
因为我从来都不想要这种命运
Because your future, my destiny,
I don’t want any part of it. I never did.
根据你的瞳孔大小和体温…
Based on your pupiI dilation, skin
temperature and motor functions…
你有八成三的可能不会扣扳机
…I calculate an 83% probability
that you will not pull the trigger.
听他的话,你一定要救我爸
Please do what he says.
You have to save my father!
我估计一小时后可以抵达…
We can reach CRS
in approximately one hour…
这要看交通状况
…depending on traffic conditions.
我打不通
I can’t get a line.
完全收不到讯号♥
The whole cell network is down.
天网控制全球通讯…
Skynet is assuming controI
over globaI communications…
准备发动攻击
…in preparation for its attack.
这是一场人类与机器的战争…
So if this war is between people
and machines…
你为何站在我们这边?
…why are you on our side?
反抗军抓到我,改写我的程式
The Resistance captured me
and reprogrammed my CPU.
我原来负责刺杀行动
I was originally designed
for assassination missions.
所以…
So…
你不在乎这项任务成功或失败
…you don’t really care
if this mission succeeds or not.
我们死了对你有什么影响?
lf we get killed,
does that mean anything to you?
你们死了我就失去功用
lf you were to die,
I will become useless.
我也没有存在的理由
There will be no reason for me to exist.
谢谢你帮助我们
Thank you for doing this.
你不必谢我
Your gratitude is not required.
我必须服从你的命令
I am programmed
to follow your commands.
她的命令?
Her commands?
她改写我的程式…
Katherine Brewster had
me reactivated…
派我回到过去
…and sent through
the time displacement field .
我在未来扮演什么角色?
What exactly am I in this
future of yours?
你是约翰的妻子和副指挥官
You’re John Connor’s spouse
and second-in-command.
不是吧
No, I–
什么?
What?
你糟透了
You’re a mess.
你也不是我喜欢的那一型
Hey, you’re not exactly my type, either.
我为什么不派你来?
Why didn’t I send you back?
我不能回答你的问题
I am not authorized
to answer your question.
-他为什么没派你来?