好的
All right.
直升机来了
Chopper’s coming in!
是它
It’s him.
可恶
Shit!
约翰 趴好
John. Stay down!

Mom.
天呐 你没事吧?
Goddamn! You all right?
妈 快起来 我们得出去
Come on, Mom, we gotta get out.
– 拿着散♥弹♥枪♥ – 好的
– Take the shotgun. – Okay.
你受伤了吗?
Are you hurt?
“液化氮”
糟糕 加油 妈
Holy shit. Come on, Mom. Come on!
– 我需要你的卡车 – 快
– We need your truck. – Hurry!
– 来 快点 – 上车
– Come on. Hurry. – Get in.

Go!
搞什么
What the hell…
– 血止不住 – 继续施压
– I’m bleeding bad. – Keep pressure on it.
这样很奏效
Here. This’ll work.
他越来越近了
He’s gaining.
加油
Step on it!
– 这是最高速了 – 我跑的都比它快
– This is the vehicle’s top speed. – I can run faster than this!
朝右追来了
Coming up, to the right.
小心
Watch it! Watch it!
– 替我开 – 你上哪儿去?
– Drive. – Where are you going?
走左边
Take the off-ramp.
可恶
Shit!
抓稳了
Hold on!
别停
Don’t stop!
一直走
Go straight!
– 小心 – 闪开
– Look out! – Duck!
快离开这儿
Get the hell outta here!
快离开这儿 快
Get outta here! Let’s go! Come on!
拜拜了 宝贝
Hasta la vista, baby.
我们的时间并不多
We don’t have much time.
咱们走
Let’s go.
快点 我们得离开这儿
Come on! We gotta get outta here.
快点 起来
Come on! Get up!
把散♥弹♥枪♥给我
Hand me the shotgun.
妈 我扶你走
Put your weight on me, Mom.
快呀
Hurry!
忍♥着点
Come on, Mom.
快起来
Get up!
走这边
This way. Come on.
不 等等
No! Wait!
等等 太热了 回头
Wait. No. No. It’s too hot. Go back.
– 快跑 – 不 我们得一起走
– Go. Run. – No! We gotta stick together.
约翰 快走
John, you’ve got to go now.
– 约翰 – 快走
– John! – Go! Now!

No!
“目标搜寻”
爬上去
Get up the steps.
上去
Go.

Get up.
抓牢 我扶你 快
Come on, Mom. I got you.
抓住链子 抓好
Grab the chain. Grab it.
抓住它 快走
Grab it. Go. Go!
妈 快来啊ue4d1
Mom, come on! Mom!
把约翰叫来
Call to John.

No!
我知道这样很痛
I know this hurts.
把他叫来
Call John.
快叫约翰过来
Call to John now.
去你的
Fuck you.
“备用能源”
约翰
John.
约翰
John.
救命
Help!
约翰
John.
约翰
John.
约翰
John.
约翰
John.
约翰
John.

Mom.
– 救我 – 让开 约翰
– Help me. – Get out of the way, John.
开枪
Shoot!

Mom!
趴下
Get down!
起来 加油
Get up. Come on.
天呀
Holy shit.
我需要疗养
I need a vacation.
它死了吗?
Is it dead?
被终结掉了
Terminated.
这个也丢掉?
Will this melt in there?
对 丢下去
Yes. Throw it in.
再见
Adios.
还有晶片
And the chip.
结束了
It’s over.

No.
还有一个晶片
There’s one more chip.
它也得摧毁掉
And it must be destroyed also.

Here.
我不能终结我自己 你得把我放到下面的钢水里去
I cannot self-terminate. You must lower me into the steel.

No.
抱歉 约翰
I’m sorry, John. I’m sorry.
不 你留在我们身边不要紧的
No, it’ll be okay. Stay with us.
– 没关系的 – 我必须离开
– It’ll be okay. – I have to go away.
不 别这样 请别走
No, don’t do it. Please, don’t go.
我必须离开
I must go away, John.

No!
不 等等
No, wait.
– 你不必这样做 – 抱歉
– You don’t have to do this. – I’m sorry.
不 别这样 别走
No, don’t do it! Don’t go!
这一切必须结束
It has to end here.
我命令你不要走
I order you not to go!
我命令你不要走
I order you not to go!
我命令你不要走
I order you not to go!
我现在知道你们为什么会哭了
I know now why you cry.
但那是我永远做不到的事
But it’s something I can never do.
再见
Good-bye.
不可知的未来在我们面前展开
The unknown future rolls toward us.
我头一次充满希望的面对它
I face it for the first time with a sense of hope.
全因为一台机器 一名终结者
Because if a machine, a Terminator…
它学到了人类生命的价值
can learn the value of human life…
也许我们也办的到
maybe we can too.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!