击掌庆祝
Give me five.
像这样撑开手掌 来
Just put out your hand like this, come on.
很好 拍打我的手 该你了 你来击掌
All right! Now hit me. Give me five. Do the same thing.
很好
All right!
好 很好 来个高的
Okay, that’s good. Up high.
低的
Five low.
你慢了
Too slow.
我是在开玩笑 再来一次
I’m just kidding. One more time.
很好 接着来
Good. Now try it.
来 打我一掌
Now do me. Give me five.
看到约翰和机器人在一起 突然真♥相♥大白了
Watching John with the machine, it was suddenly so clear.
终结者绝不罢休
The Terminator would never stop.
绝不离开他 它不会伤害他
It would never leave him, never hurt him…
不会向他叫骂 不会酒醉打他
never shout at him or get drunk and hit him…
或是藉口太忙没空陪他
or be too busy to spend time with him.
它永远会在他身边
It would always be there…
它会拼命保卫他
and it would die to protect him.
这些年来 我遇到过许多男人
Of all the would-be fathers who came and went over the years…
这东西 这机器
this thing, this machine…
却是唯一有资格当他父亲的人
was the only one who measured up.
在这疯狂世界里
In an insane world…
这是最佳选择
it was the sanest choice.
我们来玩玩这个
Hey, let’s try this one.
来吧
There we go.
“不是命运”
她叫你们按原计划向南走
She said go south with him like you planned.
– 她明天会赶上你们 – 妈
– She’ll meet you tomorrow. – Mom!
妈ue4d1等等
Mom, wait!
“不是命运”
“No fate.”
命运是要自己开创的
No fate but what we make.
我的父亲告诉她的
My father told her this.
是未来的我让我父亲告诉她的
I made him memorize it in the future as a message to her.
算了
Never mind.
整件事就是这样
Okay, the whole thing goes…
一切尚未成为定局
The future’s not set.
未来仍可以自己去开创
There’s no fate but what we make for ourselves.
她想改变未来?
She intends to change the future.
对 我猜也是
Yeah, I guess.
糟了
Oh, shit!
– 戴森 – 对
– Dyson. – Yeah.
一定是的 莫斯·戴森
Gotta be. Miles Dyson.
她想要杀了戴森
She’s gonna blow him away.
来 咱们走
Come on! Let’s go!
快啊
Come on!
事实上 这样做非常危险
This is tactically dangerous.
开快点
Drive faster.
T-1000跟我一样了解情况
The T-1000 has the same files that I do.
它知道我知道的一切 它还能预测敌人的行动
It knows what I know. It might anticipate this move.
我不管 咱们得阻止她
I don’t care. We gotta stop her.
杀死戴森的确有可能阻止战争
Killing Dyson might prevent the war.
我不管 你还没学通吗?
I don’t care! Haven’t you learned anything yet?
你还不明白为何不能乱杀人吗?
Haven’t you figured out why you can’t kill people?
丹尼 叫你去睡觉 我说真的
Danny, I told you to go to bed, I’m not kidding.
再玩一会儿就好 妈
Just a couple of minutes, Mom!
丹尼 睡觉时间到了
Danny, your time is up!
快刷牙上♥床♥
Come brush your teeth and get to bed.
丹尼
Danny.
爸
Daddy!
这不是游戏 快逃
Danny, go! Go!
莫斯
Miles.
– 特瑞莎 跑 – 我的天啊
– Tarissa, run! – Oh, my God!
快带丹尼走 快逃
Just take Danny and run!
快逃
Run!
我的天呀
Oh, Jesus! Miles!
爹地
Daddy!
丹尼
Danny.
谁都不许动
Nobody fucking move!
别伤害我爸
Don’t hurt my daddy!
趴到地上
On the floor, bitch.
趴下
Get down now!
让开
Get out of the way!
别伤害他
Don’t hurt him!
让开 否则我开枪
Get on the floor now!
饶了孩子吧
Just let the boy go.
你闭嘴
Shut up. Shut up.
闭嘴
Shut up!
都是你的错 混♥蛋♥
It’s all your fault, motherfucker.
– 都是你的错 – 什么?
– It’s all your fault! – What?
我不会让你得逞的
I’m not gonna let you do it.
糟了 太迟了
Shit! We’re too late!
看看他们
Check them.
看着我 妈
Look at me, Mom.
你受伤了?
Are you hurt?
看着我
Look at me.
我几乎ue4d1
I almost…
我下不了手ue4d1
I almost…
放心吧
It’ll be okay.
一定还有办法的 真的
We’ll figure something out. Okay?
相信我吧
I promise.
你是来阻止我的?
You came here to stop me.
对
Yeah, I did.
我爱你 约翰
I love you, John.
我一直爱着你
I always have.
我知道
I know.
子弹贯穿
Deep penetration.
没有击碎骨头
No shattered bone.
把伤口压着就能止住血了
Hold here. The pressure should stop the bleeding.
你们是谁?
Who are you people?
告诉他
Show him.
丹尼 你跟我走好吗? 带我看看你房♥间
Danny, I want you to come with me right now. Show me your room.
我的天呀
Oh, my God.
仔细听我说
Now listen to me very carefully.
戴森听着终结者的解说
Dyson listened while the Terminator laid it all down.
天网 审判日
Skynet. Judgment Day.
未来的历史
The history of things to come.
知道自己的研发成果最终将会
It’s not every day that you find out you’re responsible…
害死三十亿人
for three billion deaths.
他的反应还算好
He took it pretty well.
我想我要呕吐了
I feel like I’m gonna throw up.
你是为了
You’re judging me…
我还未做的事惩罚我?
on things I haven’t even done yet.
我怎会知道?
How were we supposed to know?
对
Yeah.
没错
Right.
你怎会知道?
How were you supposed to know?
氢弹就是你这种人发明的
Fucking men like you built the hydrogen bomb.
也是你这种人
Men like you…
引爆它的
thought it up.
你以为你很有创造力
You think you’re so creative.
你根本就不知道创造的意义
You don’t know what it’s like to really create something…
创造生命
to create a life…
是感觉它在体内成长
to feel it growing inside you.
你只会创造死亡和毁灭
All you know how to create is death and destruction.
妈
Mom!
你得说些有建设性的话 好吗?
We need to be a little more constructive here. Okay?
我们仍要阻止战争的 对吧?
We still have to stop this from happening, don’t we?
但我以为ue4d1
But I thought…
我们是要通过改变现在的事 从而改变未来的事吗?
Aren’t we changing things right now, changing the way it goes?
没错
That’s right.
本来就快做出超级新电脑
There’s no way I’m going to finish the new processor. Not now.
现在一切免谈 我不干了 我明天就辞职