我的电池可维持120年
A hundred and twenty years with my existing power cell.
你能学习你电脑中还未输入过的事吗?
Can you learn stuff that you haven’t been programmed with…
使你能够ue4d1
so you can be…
更像人类?
you know, more human…
这样你才不会像个傻蛋
and not such a dork all the time?
我的中♥央♥处理器是神经元处理器 也是学习型电脑
My CPU is a neural net processor, a learning computer.
我和人类接触得越多,学到的也越多。”
The more contact I have with humans, the more I learn.
酷
Cool.
现在开始学习吧
Are we learning yet?
我们得尽量远离这座城市
We have to get as far away from the city as possible.
往南走
Just head south.
时速别超过65英里
Keep it under 65.
– 否则会被交♥警♥拦下 – 确认
– We don’t want to be pulled over. – Affirmative.
不 不ue4d1不
No, no, no.
你得学人类说话的方式
You gotta listen to the way people talk.
你不能说”确认”那种鸟话
You don’t say “affirmative” or some shit like that.
你要说 “没问题”
You say, “No problemo.”
如果有人找碴 你就说 “有种试试看”
If someone comes off to you with an attitude, you say, “Eat me.”
如果要解决掉他们 就说ue4d1″拜拜了 宝贝”
And if you want to shine them on, it’s “Hasta la vista, baby.”
拜拜了 宝贝
Hasta la vista, baby.
对 或者说 “去死吧 精虫”
Yeah, or “Later, dick-wad.”
有人生气 你就说 “冷静点”
If someone gets upset, you say, “Chill out.”
或者你也可以自♥由♥发挥
Or you can do combinations.
冷静点 精虫
Chill out, dick-wad.
对 看 你真的会了
That’s great. See? You’re getting it.
没问题
No problemo.
要吃点薯条吗?
Want some of my fries?
– 你需要帮忙吗? – 不用
– Need any help? – No.
– 我杀死你了 – 不 你没有
– I got you! – No, you didn’t!
– 你死了 – 才没有呢
– I got you! – No, you didn’t!
去你的 混球
I got you!
我们撑不过去 对吧
We’re not gonna make it, are we?
我是指人类
People, I mean.
你们天性便有自我毁灭倾向
It’s in your nature to destroy yourselves.
对 真无聊 是吧?
Yeah. Major drag, huh?
快住手 要不掐断你们脖子
Break it up before I wring both of your necks.
我要知道”天网”系统的起源
I need to know how Skynet gets built.
是谁研究出来的?
Who’s responsible?
直接负责的人是莫斯·戴森
The man most directly responsible is Miles Bennett Dyson.
谁呀?
Who is that?
塞柏电脑公♥司♥特别企划室主任
He’s the director of special projects at Cyberdyne Systems Corporation.
为何是他?
Why him?
数月内他会研制出新型微电脑
In a few months, he creates a revolutionary type of microprocessor.
然后呢?
Go on. Then what?
三年内塞柏会成为军方电脑来源
In three years Cyberdyne will become the largest supplier…
负责高阶研发
of military computer systems.
所有轰炸机都会装载塞柏的电脑系统
All Stealth bombers are upgraded with Cyberdyne computers…
成为无人操作机型
becoming fully unmanned.
然后它创造了完美的运作记录
Afterwards they fly with a perfect operational record.
天网计划法案正式通过
The Skynet funding bill is passed.
1997年8月4日 电脑系统上线
The system goes on-line on August 4, 1997.
它迅速掌握战略防卫系统
Human decisions are removed from strategic defense.
天网电脑以极快速度吸取经验
Skynet begins to learn at a geometric rate.
它产生自我意识 时间为8月29日上午2时14分
It becomes self-aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern time, August 29.
人类惊慌失措 准备应变
In a panic, they try to pull the plug.
– 但天网却先发制人 – 是的
– Skynet fights back. – Yes.
它向俄♥罗♥斯♥境内目标发射飞弹
It launches its missiles against the targets in Russia.
为何攻击俄♥国♥? 他们现在不是我们的朋友吗?
Why attack Russia? Aren’t they our friends now?
天网知道俄方反击便可消灭美国
Skynet knows the Russian counterattack will eliminate its enemies over here.
天啦
Jesus.
你对戴森了解多少?
How much do you know about Dyson?
我有他的详细资料
I have detailed files.
我要知道一切
I want to know everything.
他的长相 住址 一切
What he looks like, where he lives, everything.
在车上等着
Wait in the car.
你真性急 康纳
You’re pretty jumpy, Connor.
你也是
You too.
约翰
Hey, big John.
你好
What’s up?
他是谁?
Who is this guy?
他没问题 他跟我来的
He’s cool, Enrique. He’s with me.
他是 包伯叔
He’s… Uncle Bob.
包伯叔 这是恩里克
Uncle Bob, this is Enrique.
包伯叔?
Uncle Bob, huh?
好吧 自己人
Okay.
要喝吗?
Drink?
包伯叔?
“Uncle Bob”?
你们很有名 都上了电视
You’re pretty famous, all over the goddamn TV.
条子就像疯狗似的
Pictures of you, John, your big friend here.
想揪你们出来呢
Cops are going nuts looking for you.
我需要衣物 食物 和一辆卡车
I just came for my stuff. I need clothes, food and a truck.
要不要我连假牙都一起给你?
How about the fillings in my teeth?
现在就要
Now, Enrique.
你们也去 去拿武器
You two, you’re on weapons detail.
走吧
Come on, let’s go.
我妈有个特点
One thing about my mom…
她总是未雨绸缪
she always plans ahead.
好极了
Excellent.
这是最好的车 但缺起动马达
This is my best truck, but the starter motor’s gone.
你有时间等它装好吗?
You got time to change it out?
– 可以 我要等午夜之后再越过边境 – 那好
– Yeah. I’m gonna wait till dark to cross the border. – Okay.
我在这种地方长大
See, I grew up in places like this…
我还以为人就是这样过活
so I just thought that’s how people lived…
驾驶着直升机
riding around in helicopters…
学习如何炸东西
learning how to blow shit up.
很适合你
That’s definitely you.
与我妈来往的男人都是怪人
Most of the guys my mom hung around with were geeks…
但有个家伙倒很酷
but there was this one guy, he was kinda cool.
他教我玩这些
He taught me engines.
撑住这儿
Hold here.
后来他们还是分手了
Mom screwed it up, of course.
她总是在谈审判日等等之类的话题
She’d always tell ’em about Judgment Day…
也许直到今天
and me being this world leader.
她脑里仍只想这一件事
That’d be all she wrote.
请把钳子给我
Torque wrench, please.
拿去
Here.
真希望能见到我生父
I wish I could’ve met my real dad.
你会的
You will.
对
Yeah, I guess.
那时我已经45岁了
When I’m, like, 45, I think.
我会派他回到1984年
They sent him back through time to 1984.
天啦
Man.
他现在还没出生呢
He hasn’t even been born yet.
真不可思议
It messes with your head.
– 把螺丝帽给我 – 给
– The other bolt. – Oh. Here.
她只和他共处了一个晚上
Mom and him were only together for one night.
我想她仍爱着他
She still loves him, I guess.
有时我看见她在哭
I see her crying sometimes.
当然啦 她完全否认 她说那是有异物吹进眼里
She denies it totally, of course, like she got something stuck in her eye.
你们为何哭泣?
Why do you cry?
– 你是说人类? – 对
– You mean people? – Yeah.
我不知道
I don’t know.
他们就是会哭
We just cry…
尤其是”伤心”的时候
you know, when it hurts.
是”伤”造成的?
Pain causes it?
不 那不一样
No. It’s different.
虽然你没事 但伤心时就会哭
It’s when there’s nothing wrong with you, but you hurt anyway.
– 懂吗? – 不懂
– You get it? – No.
那才像话
All right, my man!
没问题
No problemo.