你把它留在了汽车里 而不是消防车上 对吗
You left it in the car, not the fire truck, right?
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
如果你不说实话 她就会没命
If you’re not telling the truth, she dies.
我不明白你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
-医护兵 -报到
– Medic! – Check in.
她中枪了吗
She’s been shot?
把她带回这边
Bring her back, this side.
她是被逆向子弹打伤的吗
Was she shot with an inverted round?
这是艾夫斯 他是我们的人
This is Ives. He’s one of us.
“我们” 这些人到底是谁
“Us”! Who are these guys?
普丽娅的人 我们的人
Priya’s. Ours.
萨托尔怎么会知道我们的伏击计划
How did Sator know about the ambush?
未来的人知道
It’s posterity.
在马路中间伏击 不可能不留下记录
An ambush in the middle of the street can’t stay out of the records.
放屁 他对我们的每一步都了如指掌 每一步
Bullshit! He knew every move we made! Every one of ’em.
肯定有人泄密了 到底是谁
Somebody talked. Who was it?
-是你吗 -不是
– Was it you? – No. No.
在每个阶段 你都知道得太多了
At every stage, you’ve known too much.
我再问你一遍
I’m going to ask you again.
是不是你泄密了
Did you talk?
没人泄密
Nobody talked.
他们在进行时间钳形行动
They’re running a temporal pincer movement.
什么行动
A what?
钳形行动 但不是在地形上 而是在时间中
The pincer movement. But not in space, in time.
一半人顺着时间正向前进
Half his team moves forward through the event.
他会监视他们 然后从终点逆向袭击
He monitors them, and then attacks at the end moving backwards,
对一切了如指掌
knowing everything.
除了我藏钚的地方
Except for where I stashed the plutonium.
那并不是钚 对吗
Which isn’t really plutonium, is it?
我告诉过你了 那就是他想要的东西
I told you it was what he was after.
而你就这么告诉他了
And you just told him where it was.
我骗了他
I lied.
天啊 你居然骗了他
Jesus. You lied about it?
他在房♥间里无法核实
He couldn’t verify inside the room.
他无论如何都会朝她开枪
He’d have shot her anyway.
说谎是标准行动手段
Lying is standard operating procedure.
伤口扩散太大
It’s spread too far.
什么意思
Meaning what?
她要死了
She’s gonna die.
标准行动手段
Standard operating procedure.
你们不能救她吗 我们有什么能做的吗
Can’t you help her? Can we do something?
我们可不可以通过逆转她来逆转辐射
Can’t we stabilize the inverse radiation by inverting the patient?
那要花好几天
Takes days.
赶快行动吧
Let’s go.
我们几分钟前才拿下这台机器
We took control of this machine minutes ago.
之前是萨托尔的机器
Before that, it’s Sator’s.
她在这边还能活多久
How long is she gonna live on this side?
最多三小时
Three hours, tops.
我要带她过去
I’m taking her through.
我不会眼看着她死 我愿意冒险
I’m not gonna let her die. I’ll take my chances.
我们没法让你回来
There’s no way of bringing you back.
我们再找一台机器
We find another machine.
一周之前吗 哪里去找
A week ago? Where?
奥斯陆
Oslo.
那台机器在机场安保内部
That facility’s inside an airport security perimeter.
那里固若金汤
It’s impregnable.
但上周情况可不一样
It wasn’t last week.
我们去意已决
We’re going in.
你不妨帮帮我们
You might as well help us.
这是检验窗
This is a proving window.
当你走向旋转门时
As you approach the turnstile,
如果你没在检验窗里看到自己
if you don’t see yourself in the proving window,
那就别进去
do not enter the machine.
为什么
Why not?
如果你没看到自己从另一边反向出去
If you don’t see yourself reverse-exit a machine,
那就代表你出不去了
then you ain’t getting out.
-这方法有用吗 -有用
– Is that gonna work? – Yeah.
你自己看吧
See for yourself.
这就是你要的答案 走吧
There’s your answer. Let’s go.
她的伤势在逐渐稳定
She’s stabilizing slowly.
我会清理并缝合伤口 恢复需要时间
I’ll clean and close, but the rest is time.
多久才能恢复
How long does she need?
起码四五天 最好一周
Four, five days. A week to be sure.
尼尔 想办法去奥斯陆
Hey, Neil. Find a way to get us to Oslo.
我要回去
I’m going back out there.
回去干什么
To do what?
阻止萨托尔带着我给他的那东西逃走
To stop Sator from getting away with whatever it is I just gave him.
你没给他 你骗了他
You didn’t. You lied about where it was.
等等
Wait.
你回去是为了她
You’re going out there for her.
他威胁说要在过去杀了她
He threatened to kill her in the past.
如果他做到了 那现在的她会怎样
If he does, what happens to her here?
这就无从得知了
That’s unknowable.
如果你去过去做出改变
If you’re there to make a change,
就无法在现在看到结果
you’re not here to observe its effect.
那你怎么认为
What do you believe?
发生过的事已经发生了
What’s happened’s happened.
我们必须在此时此刻救她
We need to save her, here and now.
如果你回去
If you go back out there,
你可能会把他想要的东西拱手相送
you might hand him exactly what he’s after.
别让他们把她带回去
Don’t let them take her back through there.
-好吗 -此地不宜久留
– Okay? – We can’t stay here.
我们没多少时间了
We don’t have a lot of time.
你不如去找个去找个舒适的集装箱
So why don’t you find us a nice, cozy shipping container
刚从奥斯陆来的船上卸下来的那种
that’s just come off a ship from Oslo?
真会逞能
This is cowboy shit.
你根本不知道穿过那道门后
You have no idea what you’re getting yourself into
会有什么在等着你
if you go through that door.
反正我去意已决 你不如给点提示好了
Well, I’m going, so any tips would be welcome.
惠勒 跟他说说
Wheeler, brief him.
你需要自备空气
You’ll need your own air.
正常的空气无法穿过逆时间的肺膜
Regular air won’t pass through the membranes of inverted lungs.
首要原则
Number one rule:
不要接触正时间的自己
don’t come into contact with your forward self.
所以需要用到这些挡板和防护服
It’s the whole point of these barriers and protective suits.
我们没时间了
We don’t have time.
如果你们的粒子接触上了…
Well, if your particles come into contact…
就会怎样
What?
你会湮灭
Annihilation.
那就糟糕了 是吧
That would be bad, right?
从气闸舱出来后 先缓缓 适应一下
When you exit the air lock, take a moment to orient yourself.
你会觉得周遭的事物很奇怪
Things will feel strange.
你跑的时候 风会在你背后吹
When you run, the wind will be at your back.
碰到火 你的衣服会结冰
You encounter fire, ice will form on your clothes
因为热量会逆向传导
as the transfer of heat is reversed.
引力会照常存在 但你会觉得
Gravity will feel normal but appear reversed
周围的世界都是颠倒的
for the world around you.
你的视觉和听觉可能会失真
You may experience distortions in your vision and hearing.
这是正常现象
This is normal.
-我能开车吗 -真会逞能
– Can I drive a car? – Cowboy shit.
我不敢打包票
I can’t vouch for the handling.
摩擦力和风阻也是反向的
Friction and wind resistance are reversed.
你人是逆向的 但这世界不是
You are inverted. The world is not.
发信器装在箱子上了吗
Was the transponder on the case?
我们把那个箱子扔了
We’ve tossed that case.
我要往回走 那是我的目标
I’m moving backwards. It’s the ball I have to follow.
把收信器给我
Give me the reader.

Okay.
准备好了吗
You ready?
追踪中
材料不在箱子里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!