We need a fast car that doesn’t look fast.
四辆重型车辆 种类各不相同
Four heavy vehicles. All different.
公交 大巴 货车 而且必须有一辆消防车
Bus, coach, 18-wheeler. One of them has to be a fire truck.
关键在于 我们的准备要不留痕迹
Most of all, we have to set this up with nothing in the record.
电子或书面记录都不能有
Nothing electronic, nothing paper.
我不想得手后被萨托尔突袭
I don’t want Sator ambushing us once we spring the material.
他不知情我们才安全
His ignorance is our only protection.
自♥由♥港
你看 凯特
You see, Kat?
这都是我最爱的枪
Some of my favorites.
被烧过 但还能用 不是吗
Singed but, uh, salvageable, wouldn’t you say?
-这不在我的专业范畴内 -也是
– That’s not my area of expertise. – Ah, that’s right.
你不会和这种东西沾上边的
You would never have anything to do with such things.
可我们的生活正是在此产生了交集
But this is where our worlds collide.
什么意思 安德烈
What is this, Andrei?
你心知肚明 凯特
You know perfectly well what it is, Kat.
这肮脏的勾当
The filthy business
让你衣食无忧 供我们儿子上学
that put those clothes on your back and our boy in his school,
你还以为自己能脱得开干系
that you thought you could negotiate your way around.
车队十分钟后经过市区
该出发了
Time to go.
我不会跟他走的
I’m not going anywhere with him.
看着我
Look at me!
搞清楚
And understand,
你不能和猛虎谈条件
you don’t negotiate with a tiger.
你只能崇拜猛虎 等它对付你时
You admire a tiger until he turns on you
你就会知道它的本性
and you feel its true fucking nature!
别过来
Don’t.
待在原地
You stay right there.
绿队 倒计时两分钟
Green. Two minutes.
你不会杀我
You are not going to kill me.
我已经试过一次了
I already tried.
你把我推下了船
You pushed me off a boat.
但你不会冷血地向我开枪
You are not going to shoot me in cold blood.
我一点也不冷血 安德烈
My blood’s not cold, Andrei.
是啊 可你还不够愤怒
No, but you’re not angry enough.
结痂的愤怒只会变成绝望
Because anger scars over into despair.
我在你眼中
I look in your eyes…
只看到绝望
I see despair.
心存报复的贱♥人♥ 傍着我生活
Vengeful bitch! Living off me!
还自觉高我一等
Thinking that you’re better!
够了
Enough!
实时向我汇报情况
Tell me everything as it happens.
把这边锁起来
Seal me this side.
黄队 倒计时60秒
Yellow, 60 seconds.
60秒 确认
60. Check.
蓝队 倒计时45秒
Blue, 45 seconds.
蓝队 45秒 确认
Blue, 45, check.
好了 红队 我们朝你们过去了
Okay, Red. Coming to you.
三辆卡车就位
继续关注情况 把细节全都告诉我
Watch everything. Give me all the details.
都准备好了吗
All right, everyone set?
倒计时 五
And five…

four…

three…

two…

one.
黄队 上
Go, Yellow!
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem!
我们需要支援 该死
Backup, we need backup! Shit!
无线电中断了
他们还在继续移♥动♥吗
检查下无线电通话
Check the radio chatter.
每种武器级别的封装我都见过
I’ve seen samples of encapsulation in every weapons class.
但我没见过这种
This is not one of them.
这就是他想要的东西
That’s what he’s after.
我听不懂
Can’t understand this.
你不是会爱沙尼亚语吗
You said you spoke Estonian.
这不是爱沙尼亚语
It’s not Estonian.
这是逆向说的
It’s backwards.
那边是什么情况
The hell is that?
快 快走
Go, go, go!
别给他
Don’t give it to him.
这不是钚
This isn’t plutonium.
这比钚更危险 该死的
It’s worse than that, God damn it!
抱歉
Sorry.
他要逃走了
He’s getting away.
他把她留在车里了
He left her in the car!
快追上她 快快快
Go after her, go! Go, go, go!
靠近点
Pull up alongside!
快 再近点
Come on, come on. Closer!
稳住 稳住
Keep it steady, keep it steady!
快点
Hurry up!
拜托
Please!
别动 我这就叫支援
All right, sit tight. I’m calling the cavalry.
什么支援
What cavalry?
如果你不说实话 她就会没命
If you are not telling the truth, she dies.
我不明白你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talkin’ about.
你把它留在了汽车里 而不是消防车上 对吗
You left it in the car, not the fire truck, right?
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
快说 东西是不是在宝马车里
Just tell me now, is it really in the BMW?
我不知道
I don’t know.
告诉我 否则我就再朝她开一枪
Tell me or I’ll shoot her again!
你别把她扯进来
Leave her alone!
快杀了他
Kill him!
我没时间跟你讨价还价
I don’t have time to negotiate.
-听我说 -三
– Listen to me! – Three.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
-救救我 -二
– Help me! – Two.
求你了
Please!
-不要 -一
– Don’t! – One.
下颗子弹会打爆她的头
Next one’s a bullet to the head.
-不 -一
– No! – One.
二 三
Two. Three.
好吧 好吧
Okay! Okay.
在汽车里
The car.
我把它留在宝马车里了
The BMW. I left it in the BMW.
我们会去确认你所言是否为实
We’re going to check this is real.
东西在杂物箱里
It’s in the glove box!
你把东西放在哪了
Where did you leave it?
在汽车里 还是在消防车里
Car or fire truck, which one?
你把它放在哪辆车里了
Which vehicle did you leave it in?
我出去之前要问清楚
I need to know before I go out there.
我已经告诉你了
I already told you.
我相信你
I believe you.
是你要她来的 这下满意了吧
You wanted her here, I hope you’ll be happy…
安全
Clear!
惠勒 去检查另一边
Wheeler, go check the other side.
你们俩跟我来
You two.
他去哪了
Where did he go?
过去
The past.
东西在杂物箱里
It’s in the glove box!
我们会去确认你所言是否为实
We’re going to check this is real.
-三 二 一 -好吧 好吧
– Three, two, one. – Okay, okay…
下颗子弹会打爆她的头
Next one’s a bullet to the head.
-不 不 -一
– No! No! – One.
-听我说 -二
– Listen to me. – Two.

Three.
-我可以帮你 -我没时间跟你讨价还价
– I can help you. – I don’t have time to negotiate.
告诉我 否则我就再朝她开一枪
Tell me or I’ll shoot her again.
你别把她扯进来
Leave her alone!
快说 东西是不是在宝马车里
Tell me now, is it really in the BMW?
我不知道
I don’t know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!