我们都清楚他是军♥火♥商
Oh, we both know he’s an arms dealer.
他远不止如此
He’s so much more.
那是什么
What, then?
安德烈·萨托尔掌握着全人类的性命
Andrei Sator holds all of our lives in his hands,
不止你一个
not just yours.
萨托尔先生要见你
Mr. Sator wants to see you.
好
Okay.
现在就去
Now.
他要我光着屁♥股♥去见他吗
He wants to see me without pants?
-相信我 -得了吧
– Trust me. – Save it.
我才不会上第二次当
I’m not falling for it twice.
你有更好的办法吗
You have a better option?
你为达成目的真是不择手段
Whatever it takes to get what you want.
丝毫没有考虑过我和我儿子
Not a second’s thought for me or my son.
你觉得他现在会把我怎么样
What do you think he’s gonna do to me now?
尽量别用
Try not to use it.
对谁都别用
On anyone.
行了
Enough.
看 我的心率和年轻人一样
See? Pulse of a man half my age.
陪我喝一杯
Drink with me.
看来我欠你一条命
It seems I now owe you my life.
不值一提
It’s nothing.
我的命并非不值一提
My life is not nothing.
我也不喜欢亏欠别人
And I don’t like to be in debt.
那就报答我
Then pay me.
不要报复你妻子
No retribution against your wife.
你以为是她解开了我的安全索吗
You think she released my harness?
是我自己疏忽大意
It was my own mistake.
那就帮我偷走钚241
Then help me steal the 241.
我需要资源 那是武器级别的钚
I need resources. It’s weapons-grade plutonium.
意味着需要特殊手段 隔离设施…
That means special handling, containment facilities…
我很清楚
I know what it means.
我还需要你来教我辐射吗
You lecture me about radiation?
我安德烈·萨托尔
Andrei Sator,
十几岁就在家乡的废墟里挖钚了
digging plutonium from the rubble of my city as a teenager.
在哪里
Where?
斯达尔斯克12
Stalsk-12.
我的家乡
My home.
核弹头的一部分
One part of a warhead
在地面爆♥炸♥ 其余的碎片四处散落
exploded at ground level, scattering the others.
他们需要人手来收集钚
They needed people to find the plutonium.
那是我的第一笔生意
It became my first contract.
没人跟我竞标 他们觉得那无异于送死
Nobody else even bid. They thought it was a death sentence.
但是
But…
安德烈·萨托尔
一些人眼里的死路
one man’s probability of death…
就是其他人的活路
is another man’s possibility for a life.
我在全新的俄♥罗♥斯♥获得了独家开采权
I staked my claim in the new Russia.
直至今日 也只有我的公♥司♥能在废墟中作业
Even now, my company is the only one to operate in the ruins.
钚241正经由北欧被运输到
The 241 is being transported through northern Europe,
第里雅斯特的一个长♥期♥核储存库
on its way to the long-term nuclear storage depot in Trieste.
我听说你在塔林有资源
I’m told you have resources in Tallinn.
今晚住下来
Stay with us tonight.
我坚持
I insist.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我们要谈谈今天的事
We’re going to talk about today.
不谈
No, we’re not.
不谈吗
No?
等着瞧吧
We’ll see.
你休想用对待
Don’t think for a second
其他那些女人的方式来对待我
you can treat me like you treat your other women.
那么
And, uh…
在你看来
how do you imagine…
我是怎么对待那些女人的
I treat these other women, huh?
你以为我强迫她们谈话吗
You think I force them into conversation?
你不想说话 没关系
You wanna be quiet, fine.
咬紧这个就行了
You can bite down on that.
就连你这种空虚易怒的人也需要得到回应
Even a soul as blank and brittle as yours needs a response.
恐惧和痛苦够不够 安德烈
Is fear and pain enough, Andrei?
我对你仅剩这些感觉了
That’s all I have to offer you.
那也只好将就了
Well, that will have to do, then.
你为什么不肯放过我
Why didn’t you just let me go?
因为
Because…
如果我无法拥有
if I can’t have you…
谁也别想得到
no one else can.
你要是敢碰我 我就大声喊到他听见
And if you touch me, I scream so loud he hears.
你觉得我会允许他来干涉吗
You think I let him interfere?
要是他来了 你除了杀他别无他法
If he tried, you’d have to kill him.
那交易就黄了
End of deal.
所以你离我远点
So you leave me alone.
别来打扰
Not now!
心率98 发力后这样还不赖
Ninety-eight. Not bad for such exertion.
他在窗口偷看
He was at the window.
我只是好奇
I was curious.
你不该对我的钱财好奇
My property shouldn’t concern you.
你是谁
Who are you?
你是怎么得知歌♥剧院一事的
How do you come by your information about the opera?
如果我不够机灵
You wouldn’t do business with
你就不会跟我做生意了
someone who wasn’t savvy enough to be recruited.
裂变材料市场的三分之二
Hell, the CIA provides two thirds
都是靠中情局支撑的
of the market for fissile material.
他们通常是买♥♥家 而非卖♥♥家
They’re usually buying, not selling.
不过我们活在暮光之界
But we do live in a twilight world.
是惠特曼的吗 好诗
Is that Whitman? Pretty.
下次警告就是一枪爆头了
Next warning’s a bullet in the brain.
不把我的蛋塞进我的喉咙了吗
No balls in my throat?
到了塔林就没时间
There will be no time for such things…
搞这种事了
in Tallinn.
你自己想办法过去 带上沃尔科夫
You make your way there. I want Volkov on your team.
不
No.
我把材料弄到手 你付我钱
I spring the material. You pay me off.
让你妻子来交易
Your wife does the exchange.
我从不让她插手生意
I never involve her in my business.
没错 所以我相信她
Yeah, that’s why I trust her.
送他上岸
Put him ashore.
我怎么联♥系♥你
How do I contact you?
不用联♥系♥
You don’t.
那你怎么付我定金
How do you advance me the funds?
拿到钚的时候可别手滑
Handle the plutonium better than that.
金条上有发现吗
What did you find on the gold?
没有印记 没有模具痕迹 毫无线索
No franks, no mold marks. Nothing.
-怎么会这样 -藏匿处
– How? – Dead drops.
他埋下时间胶囊 传递位置信息
He buries his time capsule, transmits the location,
之后再把他们送来的逆向物品挖出来
then digs it up to collect the inverted materials they sent.
瞬间就送到了 他会埋在哪里
Seemingly instantaneous. Where’s he bury it?
几百年都不会被人发现的地方
Some place that won’t be discovered for centuries.
土样显示是哪里
What did the soil samples show?
北欧 亚洲
Northern Europe, Asia.
有放射性
Radioactive.
从奥斯陆打捞上来的东西全都运来了
Everything salvaged from Oslo’s been shipped here.
为什么带我来
Why am I here?
我不放心让其他人鉴定
I don’t trust anyone else to assess the pieces.
运输车队经过市区 你怎么想
Via convoy through downtown, what’s the thinking?
拥堵 交通模式不可预料
Crowded. Unpredictable traffic patterns.
几乎不可能设伏
It’s almost impossible to plan an ambush.
他们的确聪明
They have a point.
车队有空中监控吗
Is the convoy monitored from the air?
有GPS定位 拐错一个弯 大部队就上
Tracked by GPS. One wrong turn, in come the cavalry.
我们需要重型武器
We need big guns.
不用开火就足以震慑对手
Guns that make the point without being fired.
还需要一辆低调的快车