利用这个形势
Leverage the situation,
同时不能失去钚241
without losing control of the 241.
这太危险了
It’s too dangerous.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的炸♥弹♥就算能杀死数十亿人
A terrorist’s bomb, even one that can kill billions,
如果我们不阻止萨托尔
is nothing compared with what will happen
造成的后果远比那严重
if we don’t stop Sator.
什么后果
From doing what?
我们正遭受来自未来的袭击
We are being attacked by the future.
萨托尔在帮他们 你得查出他是怎么做到的
And Sator’s helping. You have to find out how.
我看到了奥斯陆的新闻 你拿到画了吗
I saw the news from Oslo. Do you have the drawing?
你不用再担心画的事了
You don’t have to worry about it anymore.
你把它毁了吗
You destroyed it?
我觉得你应该不想要了
I didn’t think you’d want it back.
他知道吗
Does he know?
还不知道 静观其变吧
Not yet. So sit tight.
静观其变
Sit tight?
我儿子和那个魔鬼相处得越多
Every day my son spends with that monster,
他就越讨厌我
he thinks a little less of me.
不会太久的
It won’t be long.
与此同时 把我介绍给他
In the meantime, introduce me.
以什么身份
As what?
我曾任美国驻利亚德大使♥馆♥的一等秘书
I’m a former first secretary from the American Embassy in Riyadh.
我们去年6月在派对上认识的
We met at a party last June.
我们在利亚德参加过派对 但好像不是6月
We were at a party in Riyadh, but I don’t think it was in June.
是6月29日 7点或7点半
It was June 29th. 7:00 or 7:30.
菜单上是三文鱼
Salmon was on the printed menu.
但那晚换成了鲈鱼
Swapped for sea bass on the night.
萨托尔提前走了 然后你遇见了我
Sator left early. That’s when we met.
我在伦敦希普利拍卖♥♥行碰到了你
I came into Shipley’s in London.
你又在这里碰到了我
You ran into me here
你想带我看你的游艇
and wanna show me your yacht.
他会觉得我们俩有私情
He’ll think we’re having an affair.
然后他就会想见我
Then he’ll wanna meet me.
或者杀了你
Or have you killed.
这就不用你担心了
Let me worry about that.
我看着像担心吗
Did I look worried?
包括船员能乘载七十人
Sleeps 70 with crew.
有两架直升机 导弹防御系统
Two helicopters. Missile defenses.
防海盗吗
Afraid of pirates?
安德烈的生计就是挑拨各国政♥府♥间的关系
Andrei lives playing one government off the other.
一旦他们翻脸 这就是他的避难所
The day they turn, that’s his refuge.
我能跟你上船吗
May I join you?
沃尔科夫现在大概不载客
Not sure Volkov’s taking passengers just now.
那就搭我的船吧
Then we’ll take mine.
麦克斯
Max!
那个美国人是谁
Who’s the American?
一个朋友
He’s a friend.
希普利拍卖♥♥行的那个
The man from Shipley’s.
你想狠揍一顿的那个
Who you tried to have beaten up.
我再问一遍 他是谁
I ask again, who is he?
我们去年6月在美国驻利亚德大使♥馆♥认识的
We met in Riyadh last June at the American Embassy.
作为外交官 拳脚有些太厉害了
Good with fists for a diplomat.
安德烈 你就喜欢疑神疑鬼
Paranoia’s your department, Andrei.
他看着人不错 我请他来吃晚餐
He seems nice. I invited him to the dinner.
麦克斯
Max?
他去参观庞贝和赫库兰尼姆古城了
He’s visiting Pompeii and Herculaneum.
你把他送走了
You just sent him off?
我答应跟他一起去的
I promised him I’d go with him.
我跟他说了你正忙着
I explained you were busy.
见朋友
With your friend.
别乱摸 哥们
Hey, easy, fella.
在我的家乡 你得先请我吃饭才行
Where I’m from, you buy me dinner first.
-萨托尔先生 -别废话了
– Mr. Sator. – Don’t bother.
告诉我 你跟我老婆上过床了吗
Just tell me if you’ve slept with my wife yet.
没有
Uh… No.
还没有
Not yet.
你想怎么死
How would you like to die?
老死
Old.
那你选错职业了
You chose the wrong profession.
前面有个带围墙的花♥园♥
There’s a walled garden up the road.
我们要把你带过去 割断喉咙
We are going to take you there, cut your throat.
不是横着割 而是在中间开个洞
Not across. In the middle, like a hole.
然后把你的蛋切下来塞在洞里
Then we take your balls and we stuff them in the cut,
堵住气管
block the windpipe.
真复杂
Complex.
看着讨厌的人在窒息而死前
It’s very gratifying to watch a man you don’t like
挣扎着想把自己的蛋从喉咙里扯出来 很令人满足
try to pull his own balls out of his throat before he chokes.
这就是你的待客之道吗
Is this how you treat all your guests?
我们说完了
We’re finished.
你喜欢歌♥剧吗
Do you like opera?
你想说什么
Well?
不能在这说
Not here.
你会驾驶帆船吗
You sail?
我上船玩过
I’ve messed around on boats.
明早8点来码头 不只是玩玩
Be on the dock at 8:00 ready to do more than mess around.
明早8点
8:00 a.m.
麦克斯今年缺太多课了
Max has missed too much school this year.
我要带他回英国
I’m taking him back to England.
学校不会允许他这个学期缺这么多课的
The school won’t be okay with him missing so much of the term.
-他们会允许的 -能听我说完吗
– Yes, they will. – Can I finish?
你表面上看起来尊贵
You have all the trappings of a king.
但我们都知道你是个玩弄权术的卑鄙小人
We both know you’re a grubby little man playing power games
控制着不再爱你的妻子
with a wife who doesn’t love you anymore.
你今天似乎
You seem…
很有精神
spirited today.
-是吗 -是的
– Do I? – Yes, you do.
你担心画被毁了吗
Were you worried it had been destroyed?
放心吧 我的直觉告诉我 把它从保险库取出来
Rest assured, instinct told me to remove it from the vault.
我对未来的直觉一向很准
I’ve always had instincts about the future.
所以我才能创造出这种生活 虽然你不再珍惜
That’s how I built this life you no longer value.
驾船还是潜水
Sailing or diving?
出水
Rising!
歌♥剧院的事你知道多少
What do you know about opera?
2008年 一个偏远的俄♥罗♥斯♥导弹基地
In 2008, a remote Russian missile station
遭到攻击并被占领了一周
was overwhelmed and held for a week.
这个导弹基地被夺回时
When the station was retaken,
一个核弹头上的钚241少了0.75千克
241 on one warhead was three quarters of a kilo lighter.
丢失的钚241
The missing 241
14日在基辅歌♥剧院围攻时出现了
surfaced at the opera house siege in Kiev on the 14th.
转向
Coming about!
你有什么提议
What do you propose?
合作
Partnership.
我可不跟你合作
I wouldn’t partner with you.
你身手了得 查不清底细
You can take care of yourself. You have no record.
训练有素还会隐匿踪迹
Someone in the arms trade, with training,
这样的军♥火♥商
who knows how to cover his tracks.
一点也不稀奇
Not that shocking.
不如说是特工
For an intelligence agent.
右转
Right!
去死吧 安德烈
Burn in hell, Andrei.
你不能这么驾驶
You can’t jibe a boat like this!
不行也得行
You can if you have to.
-凯特 -你为什么不让他淹死
– Kat… – Why didn’t you let him drown?
我需要他
I need him.
帮你卖♥♥武器吗
What, to sell guns?
我不是你想的那种人
I’m not who you think I am.
这我清楚
Well, that I know.
他给我看了那幅画
He showed me the drawing.
对不起 我必须接近他
I’m sorry. I had to get close to him.
你也许不清楚你丈夫是做什么的
I don’t know what you think your husband does…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!