But you share a son.
这就是我的现实
That’s my life now.
你当时知道那幅画是赝品吗
Did you know the drawing was a fake?
不知道
No.
我和托马斯关系亲密 也许太亲密了
Tomas and I became close, maybe too close.
我失误了
I failed.
安德烈不相信失误 他只懂得背叛
Andrei can’t conceive of failure, only betrayal.
但我没有背叛我丈夫
But I didn’t betray my husband.
回想起来 也许我错失了良机
Retrospect, maybe I missed my chance.
然后他放阿雷柏走了
And he let Arepo walk free.
如果你真如你所说见过阿雷柏
If you’d actually met Arepo as you claimed,
你就会知道他已经不能走路了
you’d understand he no longer walks anywhere.
我们打电♥话♥谈的
We spoke on the phone.
他也没法打电♥话♥
He can’t do that either.
-画在哪里 -怎么了
– Where’s the drawing? – Why?
介绍我认识你丈夫
Get me an introduction.
我就让画消失
I’ll take the drawing out of the equation.
没有画 就没法起诉 你就没有把柄了
No picture, no prosecution, no more hold over you.
我可能就是你的第二次机会
I might just be your second chance.
不 我不需要拯救
No, I don’t need redemption.
我是指背叛的机会
At betrayal.
你丈夫的朋友吗
Friends of your husband’s?
你知道会这样
You knew this was going to happen?
别担心 他们不会杀了你的
Don’t worry, they won’t kill you.
安德烈不喜欢
Andrei dislikes tangling
为这种事和当地执法机关纠缠
with local law enforcement on that level.
你肯定是特别不喜欢我的装束
You must’ve really not liked the look of me.
你的装束没问题
The look of you’s fine.
最好赶紧把丑事做完
It’s best to get to the nasty part
免得我之后不忍♥心
before I care one way or the other.
外套左边口袋里有个号♥码
There’s a number in your left coat pocket.
别从家里打
Don’t call from home.
你不会接我的电♥话♥了
You won’t be taking my call.
别小看我
I might surprise you.
我一小时前就点辣酱
I ordered my hot sauce an hour ago.
我们能走了吗
Can we get going?
拜托
Please?
他要你亲眼看看
He wants you to see.
他总能得偿所愿
And he gets what he wants.
显然不是每次都是
Not always, apparently.
安娜说我们要去庞贝 去看熔岩
Anna says we’re going to Pompeii and see lava.
对 我们一起去
We will. We’ll go together.
我也会去
I’ll be there, too!
我说了别小看我
Told you I’d surprise you.
他真可爱
He’s a cute kid.
他是我的一切
He’s everything.
画在哪里
Where’s the drawing?
奥斯陆 在机场
Oslo. At the airport.
机场
The airport?
你知道自♥由♥港是什么吗
Do you know what a Freeport is?
是用来储存购得的艺术品…
A storage facility for art that was acquired…
但这些艺术品还未缴税
But not yet taxed.
我们构建了一个网络
We started a network.
建筑公♥司♥罗塔斯造这些设施
Rotas, this construction company, built them.
我介绍客户
I brought in the clients.
这些设施是避税天堂
The facilities are tax havens.
自♥由♥港
客户无需报关就能欣赏自己的投资
The clients can view their investments without importing them,
这样就可以避税
so they avoid paying tax.
就像是艺术品中转站
It’s sorta like a transit lounge for art?
艺术品 古董
Art, antiquities.
-任何值钱的东西 -任何东西
– Anything of value, really. – Anything?
只要合法就行
Anything legal.
但它和瑞士银行系统不无相似之处
But it’s not unlike the Swiss banking system.
不透明
Opaque.
您肯定也明白 大部分自♥由♥港其实就是仓库
As I’m sure you are aware, most Freeports are just warehouses.
但我们保证您在这里可以真正享有…
But here we ensure that you can actually enjoy…
罗塔斯在奥斯陆自♥由♥港有些资产 我猜画在那里
Rotas has assets in the Oslo Freeport. I’m guessing it’s there.
保险库在这边
And this way to the vaults!
你猜
Guessing?
她猜
Guessing?
我们一年去那里四五次
We make trips there four, five times a year.
-去看艺术品吗 -还有其他勾当
– To view art? – And whatever it is he does.
其实安德烈根本不在乎艺术
Turns out art’s of no importance to Andrei.
但他在乎自♥由♥港
But the Freeports are.
保险库的结构是基于五角大楼设计的
The structure of the vaults is based on the Pentagon.
每个保险库都是独♥立♥的
Each vault a separate structure within the others.
一个保险库受损不会影响到其它保险库
Damage to one structure won’t compromise the others.
有些客户选择生物验证 可以从停机坪
Some of our clients opt for biometric access, straight in…
直接进来
off the tarmac.
从航站楼吗
From the terminal?
从他们的私人飞机
From their private planes.
当然了
Of course.
我们的物流部门在全世界
Our logistics department ships to and from
各个自♥由♥港之间运送货物
any other Freeport in the world
奥斯陆 塔林
无需经过海关检查
without customs inspection.
塔林 奥斯陆
你想去那里找什么
What are you hoping to find in there?
你真想知道
You really wanna know?
我不确定
I’m not sure.
带上衬铅手套
Bring some lead-lined gloves.
天啊
Jesus.
是核武器
It’s nuclear.
你参观的时候
When you’re on the tour,
留意防火设施
pay attention to the fire precautions.
文件特别怕…
Documents are vulnerable to…
火灾吗 当然了
Fire? Absolutely!
不 我是想说怕被喷水器淋湿
No, I was going to say water damage from the sprinkler systems.
我们不用喷水器
We don’t use sprinklers.
这个设施几秒内就能用
The facility is flooded with halide gas,
卤素气体置换掉所有空气
displacing all the air within seconds.
你能演示一下吗
Can you show me?
我们会窒息的
If I did, we’d suffocate.
那员工怎么办
What about the staff?
卤素气体只会灌入保险库
Halide only fills the vaults,
员工只要随便进一个走廊就行
they just have to get into either corridor,
并且警报会在释放气体前十秒响起
and there is a 10-second warning.
至少还给他们留了十秒
At least you give them 10 seconds.
先生 客户选择我们正是因为对我们而言
Well, sir, our clients use us because we have no priorities
客户的财产高于一切
above their property.
天啊
Blimey.
所有门都是防火的
All doors are fireproof.
液压闭门器 简单的钥匙和电子触发装置
Hydraulic closers, simple key and electronic triggers.
一旦设施封锁 就特别容易打开
Surprisingly easy once there’s a lockdown.
为什么要封锁
Why a lockdown?
电力系统会跳至自动保险状态 封闭外部的门
Power switches to fail-safes, sealing the outer doors,
但内部的门会恢复成出厂设置
but inner doors revert to factory settings.
就可以把锁撬开
And pickable locks.
轻而易举 真的
It’s child’s play, really.
轻而易举
Child’s play?
他们在机场安保系统之内
They’re inside airport security.
他们要操心控制温度和湿度 而非武装抢劫
They have to worry about climate control, not armed raids.
我们要怎么用足够的火力突破外♥围♥警戒
So, how do we get enough firepower through the perimeter
以触发封锁程序
to trigger the lockdown procedure?
自♥由♥港的后墙
Back wall of the Freeport.
你有主意了
You’ve got something?
你不会喜欢的
Not gonna like it.
你想用飞机撞上去
You wanna crash a plane?
不是从空中坠毁 别那么夸张
Well, not from the air. Don’t be so dramatic.
我想让一架飞机冲出跑道
I want to run a jet off the taxiway
撞毁后墙 引发火灾
and breach the rear wall and start a fire.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!