请跟我来
If you’ll follow me.
没等你来就开始吃了 希望你不介意
Started without you. Hope you don’t mind.
我会赶上的
I’ll catch up.
请给我一样的
Same for me, please.
我去叫服务员
I’ll send the waiter.
不 直接点就行了
No, just pass on the order.
我猜你对一位俄♥罗♥斯♥公民有些兴趣
I gather you have an interest in a certain Russian national.
英俄双籍人士 所以我得小心为上
Anglo-Russian. So I have to watch my step.
的确 他是情报部门的线人
Indeed. He’s tapped into the intelligence services.
我警告过他们 他的情报不可靠 但是
I’ve warned them he’s feeding them rubbish, but…
他们似乎并不在乎
they don’t seem to care.
跟我讲讲他
Tell me about him.
我想你对苏联时期的秘密城市很熟悉吧
I assume you’re familiar with the Soviet-era secret cities.
封闭的城市 地图上没有标识
Closed cities, not shown on maps.
建在敏感产业周围
Built around sensitive industries.
其中大部分已经开放 并改名成为普通城镇
Most of them have been opened up and renamed as regular towns.
但萨托尔的家乡并没有
Not the one Sator grew up in.
斯达尔斯克12
Stalsk-12.
在70年代 它的人口大约有20万
In the ’70s, it had a population of about 200,000.
据说被废弃了
Thought to be abandoned.
废弃
Abandoned?
出了某种事故
Some kind of accident.
后来就成了地下核试验基地
After which it was used for underground tests.
两周前 基辅歌♥剧院被围攻的同一天
Two weeks ago, same day as the Kiev opera siege,
我们在西伯利亚北部检测到了爆♥炸♥
we spotted a detonation in northern Siberia,
就在斯达尔斯克12的旧址
just where Stalsk-12 was.
萨托尔从地图上的这片空白中出现
Sator emerged from this blank spot on the map
怀着雄心壮志
with ambition…
还有足够的钱跻身英国权势集团
and enough money to buy his way into the British establishment.
通过他的妻子
Through his wife?
凯瑟琳·巴顿 弗雷德里克·巴顿爵士的大侄女
Katherine Barton. Oldest niece of Sir Frederick Barton.
她在希普利拍卖♥♥行工作 在拍卖♥♥会上认识了萨托尔
She works at Shipley’s. Met Sator at an auction.
婚姻幸福吗
A happy marriage?
实际上分居了
Practically estranged.
我该怎么接近萨托尔
Well, how do I get to Sator?
当然得通过她
Well, through her, of course.
你可能过高估计了我的吸引力
You may have an inflated idea of my powers of seduction.
你没希望
Hardly.
我们有一张隐藏的王牌
We have an ace in the hole.
你把戈耶的画装在购物袋里
You’re carrying a Goya in a Harrods bag.
这是一个名叫阿雷柏的西班牙人画的赝品
It’s a fake by a Spaniard named Arepo.
是我们从伯尔尼的一个贪♥污♥犯♥那里
One of two we’ve confiscated from
没收的两幅中的一幅
an embezzler in Bern.
另一幅呢
What happened to the other one?
进了希普利拍卖♥♥行 由凯瑟琳·巴顿鉴定过
It turned up at Shipley’s. Authenticated by Katherine Barton.
进行了拍卖♥♥
Put on auction.
你觉得是谁拍下了
And who do you think bought it?
她丈夫
Her husband?
她知道那是赝品吗
Does she know it’s a forgery?
不好说
Oh, it’s hard to say.
有传言说她和阿雷柏关系亲密
Rumor has it that she and Arepo were close.
无意冒犯
Look, no offense,
但在这个世界上 你若想自称是亿万富翁
but in this world, when someone is claiming to be a billionaire…
穿廉价西装可不行
Brooks Brothers won’t cut it.
我也是想节约开支
I’m assuming I’m on a budget.
先拯救世界 再平衡收支
Save the world, then we’ll balance the books.
需要我推荐一位裁缝吗
Can I recommend a tailor?
我自己找吧
I’ll manage.
你们英国人可没有以貌取人的专属权
You British don’t have a monopoly on snobbery, you know.
不算专属权吧
Well, not a monopoly.
更像是控股权
More of a controlling interest.
能帮我打包吗
Could you box that up for me?
当然不能
Certainly not.
再见 迈克尔爵士
Goodbye, Sir Michael.
西北三区加农街
有什么需要吗 先生
How can I help, sir?
抱歉 我没有接到任何预约通知 你是…
Sorry, I wasn’t notified of any appointments, Mr…
戈耶
Goya.
戈耶先生
Mr. Goya.
不 我听说你是鉴定戈耶的最佳人选
No. I’m told you’re the person to see about Goya.
这太美妙了
That’s extraordinary.
它值多少钱
What’s it worth?
先别急
Let’s not get ahead of ourselves.
在估价之前 要进行很多鉴定
Lots of work to do before any kind of valuation.
溯源 显微镜检查 X光检查
Provenance, microscopic examination, X-rays.
但你的直觉呢
But what does your heart tell you?
您刚才说这幅画从哪里入手的
Sir, where did you say you acquired this drawing?
托马斯·阿雷柏
Tomas Arepo.
我从一个愤怒的瑞士银行家那里
I bought my Goya for cents on a dollar
低价买♥♥下了这幅戈耶的画
from an irate Swiss banker.
我追溯到阿雷柏 然后他告诉我是谁付了大价钱
Traced it back to Arepo, then realized I scored a bargain
拍了他的另一幅画
when he told me who paid top dollar
我才发现我捡了个便宜
for another one of his pictures.
-是你丈夫 -你捡了什么便宜
– Your husband. – Where’s your bargain?
你的画显然是赝品
Your drawing’s an obvious fake.
我的画是一副逼真的赝品
My drawing’s a very good fake.
你比任何人都清楚
You know that better than anyone.
这个信息就是我捡的便宜
The information’s the bargain.
我帮助别人欺骗我自己丈夫的信息
The information that I helped defraud my own husband?
我和你丈夫算是同行
He and I are in related businesses,
但是想和他结交很难
but he’s a very hard man to meet.
如果你我能达成交易…
If you and I were to make an arrangement…
交易
Arrangement?
你这是勒索
You mean blackmail.
别怕用这个词
Don’t be afraid of the word.
我丈夫就不怕
My husband isn’t.
很遗憾告诉你 他已经知道了
I’m sorry to tell you he got there first.
他知道吗 他什么反应也没有吗
He knows? And he’s never done anything about it?
为什么要有反应
Why would he?
他花了九百万美元
He paid $9 million for it.
跟他逼我们陪他度假的花费差不多
Barely cover the cost of the holiday he just forced us on.
你们去哪度假 火星吗
Where’d you go, Mars?
越南 坐我们的游艇 他的游艇
Vietnam, on our yacht. His yacht.
你准备了西装 鞋子 手表
You’ve got the suit. The shoes, the watch.
但我看你还是有点力不从心
Think you’re a little out of your depth.
像你丈夫那样敛财的人
People who’ve amassed fortunes, like your husband’s,
通常都不会容忍♥别人骗他的钱
generally aren’t okay with being cheated out of any of it.
那幅画是他控制我的把柄
The drawing is his hold over me.
他用报♥警♥和坐牢那一套来威胁我
He threatened me with police. Prison. The works.
他控制着我
He controls me.
控制我见儿子 所有一切
My contact with my son. Everything.
想离开他本就不易 而现在已不可能
Leaving would never have been easy but now it’s impossible.
不能反抗
You can’t fight.
只能哀求
Just beg.
在越南 我试着再次去爱他
In Vietnam, I tried to love him again.
我想如果还有爱 他可能会把儿子还给我
Thought if there was love there, he might give me my son back.
我们坐在那艘破船上看日落
We sat on that bloody boat watching the sunsets,
重温我们过去的生活
imitating some earlier time in our lives.
他看起来很高兴 所以我问他了
He seemed happy, so I asked him.
他给我提了一个条件
And he made me an offer.
如果我同意再也不见儿子 他就会放过我
He’d let me go if I agreed never to see my son again.
我发泄情绪 带麦克斯上岸了
I expressed myself. I took Max ashore.
他打电♥话♥给我们道歉
He called us, contrite.
我们回去时
And when we got back,
我瞥见一个女人从那艘船上一跃而下
I glimpsed some other woman diving off the boat,
他则不见踪影
and he’d vanished.
我从没如此嫉妒过
I never felt such envy.
你看起来不像是会妒忌的人
You don’t seem the jealous type.
我妒忌她的自♥由♥
Of her freedom.
你知道我多么渴望从那艘船上一跃而下吗
You know how I dream of just diving off that boat?
但你们还有一个儿子