我差点被击中了
I was almost hit.
那你真是格外幸运
Then you were exceedingly lucky.
被逆向子弹击中会造成重伤
An inverted bullet passing through your body would be devastating.
很惨的
Not pretty.
这些像是现代的子弹
These look like today’s.
虽然它们是现代制♥造♥的
They may have been made today
但在多年后被逆转了
and inverted years from now.
你从哪弄到的
Where did you get them?
那面墙上的 我负责研究它
Came with the wall. I was assigned it,
我还研究这里其它很多材料
like all the material I’m studying here.
你做过金属分♥析♥吗
Do you have an analysis on the metals?
当然 怎么了
Sure. Why?
合金成分也许能告诉我子弹是在哪里制♥造♥的
The mixture of alloys can tell me where they might have been made.
听着
Look…
这看起来不算什么世界末日
I’m not seeing Armageddon here.
子弹看起来不算什么 但机器很好操控
The bullet may not seem like much, but it’s a simple machine.
铅弹 黄铜弹壳 火♥药♥
Lead bullet, brass casing, gunpowder.
如果他们能逆转子弹
If they can invert that,
应该就能逆转一切事物
I see no reason they couldn’t invert pretty much anything.
即便是核武器 也只能影响我们的未来
Even a nuclear weapon can only affect our future.
但逆向武器也许还能影响我们的过去
An inverted weapon might be able to affect our past as well.
明确目标后
Now that we know what to look for,
我们找到了越来越多的逆向材料
we’re finding more and more inverted material.
复杂物件的残片
Remnants of complex objects.
你觉得这些是什么
What do you think we’re seeing?
一场未来战争的碎片
The detritus of a coming war.
-喂 -我们活在暮光之界
– Yep? – We live in a twilight world.
黄昏之时无故人 他们说你死了
No friends at dusk. I was told you left the building.
即便是死人也需要盟友
Even the dead need allies.
有什么具体要求
Specifically?
我在孟买♥♥需要帮手 我要见桑杰·辛格
I need an assist in Mumbai. I need to get to Sanjay Singh.
辛格
Singh?
他从不离开他家 而他家是…
He never leaves his house. And his house is…
-他的地盘 -确实
– his house. – Yes, it is.
我正看着呢
I’m looking right at it.
我看看谁能去
I’ll see who’s on deck.
两小时后去孟买♥♥游艇俱乐部
Bombay Yacht Club in two hours.
听说你急需
It seems you need an introduction to
见一位孟买♥♥名人
a prominent Mumbai local on short notice.
我是尼尔
I’m Neil.
我要见桑杰·辛格
I need an audience with Sanjay Singh.
那不可能
That’s not possible.
最多十分钟就行
Ten minutes tops.
时间不是问题
Time isn’t the problem.
问题是能不能活着出来
It’s getting out alive that’s the problem.
你会不会抓小孩当人♥质♥ 女人呢
Would you take a child hostage? A woman?
有必要的话
If I had to.
我不想搞出太大动静
I’m not looking to make much noise here.
您好
Yes?
伏特加汤力 还有健怡可乐
Vodka tonic. And a Diet Coke.
怎么了
What?
你出任务时从不喝酒
You never drink on the job.
你知道得真多
You’re well-informed.
干我们这行就得这样
Well, pays to be in our profession.
我更喜欢苏打水
Well, I prefer soda water.
你才不喜欢
No, you don’t.
你会跳伞吗
How’s your parachuting?
接受基础训练时我扭伤了脚
I broke an ankle during basic training.
辛格的房♥子不够高 不能跳伞离开
Singh’s house isn’t tall enough to parachute off of.
可以蹦极跳
It’s bungee-jumpable.
有”蹦极跳”这个词吗
I don’t think “bungee-jumpable” is a word.
可能没这个词
It may not be a word,
但这可能是我们离开的唯一方法
but it may be our only way out of that place.
这么说来 也可以这样进去
Or into it, for that matter.
我知道你累了 我也很累
I know you’re tired. I’m also very tired.
退后
Stay back.
我在乌克兰差点被一种
I was almost taken out by a very
不寻常的子弹击中
unusual type of ammunition in Ukraine.
我想知道那是谁提供的
I want to know who supplied it.
我叫桑杰
My name is Sanjay.
你是
And you are?
不能聊两句吗
No chitchat?
不会有人回应的
There’s no one at the other end.
总之没人会来救你们的
No one who’s gonna help you, anyway.
趁热吃啊
Don’t let it get cold.
我怎么知道是谁提供的
Why should I know who supplied it?
合金成分是印度独有的
Combination of metals is unique to India.
如果产自印度 那就是你的
If it’s from India, it’s from you.
-不错的猜测 -是推理
– Fine assumption. – Deduction.
就算是推理吧
Deduction, then.
这位朋友
Look, my friend…
枪从来都不能促进有成效的谈判
guns are never conducive to a productive negotiation.
我不是被派来谈判的
I’m not the man they send to negotiate.
也不是被派来做交易的
Or the man they send to make deals.
但有话可以直接告诉我
But I am the man people talk to.
不行
I can’t.
我不能告诉你
I can’t tell you.
你是个军♥火♥商 朋友
You’re an arms dealer, friend.
干掉你我可一点都不会良心不安
This may be the easiest trigger I’ve ever had to pull.
透露任何客户的信息
To say anything about a client
会违反他奉行的信条
would violate the tenets he lives by.
如果你这么在乎信条 那你可以告诉我
If tenets are important to you, then you can tell me.
一切
Everything.
除非你不再拿枪指着我丈夫的头
Not while you have a gun to my husband’s head.
桑杰 请给我们的客人倒杯酒
Sanjay, make a drink for our guest, please.
干杯
Cheers.
我是普丽娅
Priya.
你才是老大
This is your operation?
在男人的世界里 找个男人撑场面自有其用处
A masculine front in a man’s world has its uses.
你要找的军♥火♥商是安德烈·萨托尔
The dealer you’re looking for is Andrei Sator.
那个俄♥罗♥斯♥寡头
The Russian oligarch.
-你认识他吗 -我听说过
– You know him? – Not personally.
他靠天然气成为亿万富翁
Made his billions in gas.
他搬到了伦敦 据说和莫斯科那边闹僵了
Moved to London. Said to be on the outs with Moscow.
不错
Very good.
但让他发家的其实不是天然气 而是钚
Except the gas he made his billions from was actually plutonium.
但这些都不能解释你是如何以及为什么
None of which explains how or why
卖♥♥给他逆向子弹
you sold him inverted munitions.
我把子弹卖♥♥给他时 还都是普通的子弹
When I sold him the rounds, they were perfectly ordinary.
那他是怎么把让子弹逆转
So how did he get them inverted?
我们认为他充当的是中间人
We believe he’s functioning as some sort of a broker.
连接现在和未来
Between our time and the future.
他能和未来沟通吗
He can communicate with the future?
我们都能 不是吗
We all do, don’t we?
电子邮件 信♥用♥卡♥ 短♥信♥
E-mails, credit cards, texts.
任何记录在案的东西都能传递到未来
Anything that goes into the record speaks directly to the future.
问题是 未来能否回复
The question is, can the future speak back?
我应该去查清楚吗
And I’m supposed to find out?
要想接近萨托尔 就需要一个新主角
To get anywhere near Sator would take a fresh-faced protagonist.
而你就像雏菊一样新鲜
And you are fresh as a daisy.
接近他
Get close.
看看他收到了什么 怎么收到的
Find out what he’s receiving and how.
可以让英国情报部门参与吗
Is it safe to involve British Intelligence?
我有个萨托尔碰不了的线人
I have a contact who’s out of Sator’s reach.
你一定有脱身的计划吧
You must’ve had a plan for getting out.
但不是我钟意的计划
Not one I love.
先生 有什么需要吗
May I help you, sir?
我和克罗斯比先生约了午餐
I’m Mr. Crosby’s lunch.
你指的是迈克尔·克罗斯比爵士吧
I presume you mean Sir Michael Crosby’s lunch.
差不多吧
Presume away.