But you won’t look too hard?
我会的
Yes, I will.
你不会回伦敦看凯特吧
You’re not going back to London to check on Kat, are you?
不会 太危险了
No. It’s far too dangerous.
远远看一眼也不会吗
Even from afar?
远远看一眼也不会
Even from afar.
艾夫斯
Ives!
等等
Wait.
你真的要逆转回去吗
Are you really going back in?
只有我才能
I’m the only one who could’ve
及时打开那扇门 对吧 艾夫斯
got that door open in time, right, Ives?
你是我见过开锁技术最好的
Well, I don’t know any locksmiths as good as you.
懂了吧
See?
里面那个人又是我
It’s me in there, again.
为这个任务的又一重过去穿针引线
Weaving another past in the fabric of this mission.
尼尔 等等
Neil, wait!
刚拯救完世界
Just saved the world.
不能留下任何隐患
Can’t leave anything to chance.
但是做不一样的选择 能改变发生的事吗
But can we change things if we do it differently?
“发生过的事已经发生了”
“What’s happened’s happened.”
这是对于世界运转的信念
Which is an expression of faith in the mechanics of the world.
而非袖手旁观的借口
It’s not an excuse to do nothing.
是命运吗
Fate?
你觉得是什么就是什么
Call it what you want.
你觉得是什么
What do you call it?
现实
Reality.
让我走吧
Now let me go.
你还没告诉我是谁招募了你 尼尔
You never did tell me who recruited you, Neil.
你还没猜出来吗
Haven’t you guessed by now?
是你啊
You did.
但不是你想的时间
Only not when you thought.
你在过去有一段未来
You have a future in the past.
我的过去 你的未来
Years ago for me. Years from now for you.
你认识我很多年了吗
You’ve known me for years?
对我来说 这是一段美好友谊的结束
For me, I think this is the end of a beautiful friendship.
但对我来说 这只是开始
But for me, it’s just the beginning.
我们有不少经历
We get up to some stuff.
你一定喜欢 等着瞧吧
You’re gonna love it. You’ll see.
整个任务就是一次时间钳形行动
This whole operation’s a temporal pincer.
谁的任务
Whose?
你的
Yours!
你才走了一半
You’re only halfway there.
在起点见吧 朋友
I’ll see you at the beginning, friend.
我们是拯救可能毁灭的世界的人
We’re the people saving the world from what might have been.
世人永远不会知道本来可能发生什么
World will never know what could’ve happened.
即使他们知道了 也不会在乎
And even if they did, they wouldn’t care.
因为不会有人在乎没有引爆的炸♥弹♥
‘Cause no one cares about the bomb that didn’t go off.
西北三区加农街
他们只在乎引爆了的炸♥弹♥
Only the one that did.
在孩子出来前动手
Do it before the boy comes out.
这就是你的仁慈吗
That’s your idea of mercy?
你向我保证过
You gave me your word.
我当时就说了 保证没什么意义
And I told you then what it would be worth.
此时 此地
Here, today.
你是怎么知道的
How did you know?
加农街 3点 大概没什么 我…
Cannon Place, 3:00. Probably nothing, I’m…
未来的人
Posterity.
加农街 3点 大概没什么 我…
Cannon Place, 3:00. Probably nothing, I’m…
我跟你说过该换个方式看待世界了
I told you you’d have to start looking differently at the world.
我必须解决后患
I have to tie up the loose ends.
这从来就不是你的任务
That was never your job.
那是谁的
Then whose was it?
我的
Mine.
我意识到我不是你的手下
I realized I wasn’t working for you.
你我都是我的手下
We’ve both been working for me.
我是主角
I’m the protagonist.
那你最好赶快解决后患
Then you’d better tie up those loose ends.
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
没有引爆的炸♥弹♥
It’s the bomb that didn’t go off.
没人察觉的威胁
The danger no one knew was real.
西北三区加农街
那才是足以改变世界的力量