也许我们没有好结果
Maybe we won’t like what happened.
一小时后 他们开了同样的作战会议
One hour from now, they had this briefing.
然后空降在爆♥炸♥源上方的山脊
Then, were dropped on the ridge above the hypocenter,
尽量接近引爆的时间
as close in time to the detonation as possible.
他们的任务是清扫障碍
Their objectives were clearance and clarification.
我们的作战会议得益于他们的经验
Now, this briefing has the benefit of their experience.
两队都有倒计时手表
Both teams have countdown watches.
我们的手表空降后倒计时十分钟
Ours counts down from ten, from landing
到零时爆♥炸♥发生
to zero to the explosion.
蓝队与之相反
Blue Team is reversed.
如果到零时还没到空降区
If you are not at the LZ at zero,
你就回不来了
you are not leaving.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
我们空降后 控制空降区让蓝队撤离
We drop in, clear LZs for Blue Team evacuation.
我们进入城市
We make our way into the city proper.
这些都是废弃建筑
These buildings are abandoned,
但我们得知 这里也有一道旋转门
but we learned there is a turnstile.
可能会遭到双向时间反击
Expect a bitemporal response.
他们有逆时间武器吗
They’ll have inverse ordnance?
逆时间的 常规的
Inverse, conventional,
正向对手 逆向对手 他们都有
forward antagonists, inverted antagonists, they have it all.
在城市的另一边
On the other side of the city,
沿着山坡爬上去可以到达爆♥炸♥源
the ground rises to the ridge above the hypocenter.
小分队将从市区走这条通道
A splinter unit will take this tunnel from the city
到达山洞里的爆♥炸♥源
to the floor of the hypocenter.
蓝队在这里发现了一个入口
Blue Team located an entrance here.
核弹在石壁中
The bomb is in this rock,
在山洞上方爆♥炸♥造成坍塌
high above, to trigger a collapse,
封死山洞
sealing the cavern.
我们怎么拆除那么高的核弹
How do we defuse the bomb up there?
不用拆除 核弹会按计划引爆
We don’t. The explosion takes place as planned.
我们的任务就是拆弹失败
Now, our job is to fail to defuse that bomb
掩护小分队神不知鬼不觉地完成任务
while the splinter unit achieves its task undetected.
什么任务
Which is?
保密信息 你不需要知道
Need-to-know, and you don’t.
还有谁要问蠢问题
Any other stupid questions?
好 走吧 准备出发
Good. Well, let’s go. Let’s get ready.
我要第一波行动
I wanted to be on the first wave.
没有什么第一波
There is no first wave.
红队和蓝队同时行动
Red Team and Blue Team operate simultaneously.
如果你跳不出线性思维
Look, don’t get on the chopper
就别上直升机了
if you can’t stop thinking in linear terms.
你想加入偷出容器内容物的队伍吗
Now, you wanna be on the team that lifts the contents of the capsule?
没错
Absolutely.
那就是我们
Yeah, that’s us.
我们就是小分队
We’re splinter unit.
就我们俩
Just us?
知道容器里装了什么的人不能活着离开
No one who knows the contents of that capsule can leave the field.
有我们俩就够了
I thought we’d manage ourselves.
甲板离水面有12米
It’s 40 feet from the private deck to the water.
你敢跳吗
Can you jump it?
一跃而下
I can dive it.
在我发信♥号♥♥之前别让他死
Until you see my signal, you don’t let him die.
还有30秒
Thirty seconds!
上 上 上
Go! Go! Go!
我们要遭遇冲击波了
We’re coming in on a shockwave.
大家抓稳
Hang on, people.
站起来
On your feet!
那边
There!
夫人 您不是上岸了吗
Ma’am. We thought you’d gone ashore.
我溜回来给安德烈一个惊喜
Well, I snuck back to surprise Andrei.
老板已经走了
The boss left.
请萨托尔来这里找我
Well, have Mr. Sator find me here.
别告诉其他人
And don’t tell the others.
我来打扫
I’ll get the mess.
有地雷
Mines!
有地雷
Mines!
他们说你上岸了
They told me you’d gone ashore.
他们说你飞走了
They told me you’d flown off.
我回来看你和麦克斯
I came back to see you and Max.
安娜陪麦克斯上岸了
Max is on shore with Anna.
刚才的事 我们得单独谈谈
We need time, just you and me, after what happened.
我开玩笑的 我犯糊涂了
I was joking. It was a stupid joke.
你认为我这个母亲不称职
You think I’m a terrible mother.
我们都清楚你更厌恶我
We both know my opinion of you is higher than yours of me.
我想重归于好 安德烈
I want things to be better, Andrei.
找掩护
Take cover!
给我反坦克火箭筒
Get me a goddamn AT4!
快干掉他
Take him out, now!
打掩护
Provide some cover!
上上上 我们走
Move, move, move! Let’s go!
上上上
Move, move, move!
惠勒
Wheeler!
过来
Get outta there!
快
Come on!
艾夫斯
Ives!
小分队 那边
Splinter unit. Here.
今晚的日落一定很美
You know, it’s going to be a beautiful sunset.
我派人接麦克斯回来
I’ll get Max brought back.
我们应该和他一起看日落
We should share the moment with him.
我给你倒杯酒
I’ll make you a drink.
把我儿子接回船上
Bring my son back to the boat.
没时间了 我们走
We’re runnin’ out of time, let’s go!
如果被发现 就功亏一篑了
If they see us, it’s all for nothing.
我们得声东击西
We need a distraction.
放心吧
Don’t worry about that.
听我命令
On my mark!
火箭炮 轰炸底层
RPG, hit the base!
听我口令 轰炸大楼
That building on my mark!
三 二
Three! Two!
一 开火
One! Fire!
开火
Fire!
上 上
Move! Move!
没有回头路了 走
We’re committed now. Come on.
那是什么
What’s that?
我跟中情局借来的
I borrowed it from the CIA.
是什么东西
What is it?
毁灭世界的方法
The way the world ends.
不是惊天巨响 而是一声呜咽
Not with a bang, but a whimper.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
我吞下它 一切就结束了
When I take this, it’s all over.
那就先别吞
Then don’t take it yet.
为什么
Why not?
因为我们还要看日落
Because we have the sunset coming.
伏特加也没喝完
And a little vodka left.
麦克斯也快回来了
And Max will be here soon.
他们说陪麦克斯上岸的
They said they thought it was you,
不是安娜 而是你
not Anna, ashore with Max.
只要你分得清我是谁就行
So long as you can tell the difference.
稍等一下 亲爱的
A moment’s business, my love.
马希尔 能收到吗
Mahir, do you copy?
还不行 重复一遍 还不行
Not clear. I repeat, not clear!
收到
Copy that.
重复一遍 还不行
I repeat, not clear!
尼尔
Neil!
尼尔
Neil!
上
Go!
我们没有能炸开这门的炸♥药♥
We don’t have anything big enough to blow this.
找找他身上有没有手榴弹
Try him. See if he’s got a grenade.
有吗
Anything?