干我们这行的 保证有什么用
What good is someone’s word in our line of business?
我保证他们的安全
They’ll be safe.
特隆赫姆海岸有一个集♥合♥点
There’s a rally point offshore at Trondheim.
你们想办法过去
Get yourselves up there.
艾夫斯的小队准备要逆转了
Ives has a team ready to invert.
你们也有旋转门
You have a turnstile?
正是我们要毁掉的技术
The exact technology that we’re trying to suppress.
以毒攻毒是很危险的
Fighting fire with fire’s a treacherous business.
但未来有些人
But there are some people, in the future,
想要将算法的存在延续到过去
who want to continue the algorithm’s journey into the past.
要知道
You see…
信条不是在过去创立的
Tenet wasn’t founded in the past.
而是在未来
It will be founded in the future.
真不习惯鸟倒着飞
Can’t get over the birds.
你感觉如何
How’re you feeling?
告诉我你会杀了他
Tell me you’re gonna kill him.
我不能杀他
I can’t.
为什么
Why not?
你肯定杀过不少人
Bet you’ve probably killed a lot of people.
可不能杀有死亡开关的人
Not with a dead man’s switch.
就是他戴的那个运动手环
The fitness tracker he wears.
他很在乎自己的健康
He’s obsessive about his health.
运动手环连接着开关
It’ll be linked to a switch,
很可能只是简单的电子邮件触发
probably a simple e-mail burst
一旦他的心跳停止 就会触发邮件
that reveals the location of the dead drop,
透露藏匿处的位置
set to fire if his heart stops.
他的死亡会激活算法
His death activates the algorithm.
他死了 世界就会毁灭
He dies, the world ends.
没人敢杀他
No one dares kill him.
不 你们没弄明白
No, you’ve missed the point.
他打算自我了断
He’s intending to end his life.
为什么
Why?
他快死了
He’s dying.
无法手术的胰腺癌
Inoperable pancreatic cancer.
他要拉全世界陪葬
And he’s taking the world with him.
如果他无法拥有 谁也别想得到
If he can’t have her, no one can.
他能选择世界毁灭的时间和地点
He gets to choose the time and place for the end of the world.
他会怎么选
What moment? What does he choose?
你说过有一次度假 你让他感受到爱了
You told me about a holiday where you let him feel loved.
在越南
Vietnam.
你说他不见踪影 是哪天
You said he vanished. What day?
我和麦克斯上岸后他就飞走了
I went ashore with Max and he flew off,
但我不记得日期
but I don’t know what day it was.
是14日 十天前
It was the 14th. Ten days ago.
他在乌克兰
He was in Ukraine.
基辅歌♥剧院的围攻行动
At the Kiev opera siege.
你怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
关键是 他不在游艇上 那就是他的时间空档
The point is, he wasn’t on his yacht, so that’s his window.
回到那个黄金时刻 作为他生命的终点
To go back to that golden moment and have it be his last.
全人类的终点
Everyone’s last.
我们得在萨托尔不知道的情况下
We have to lift the algorithm from the dead drop
把算法从藏匿点偷出来
without Sator knowing.
如果他认为算法还藏在那里 他就会自杀
If he believes it’s there, he kills himself.
而我们不会陪葬
And not the rest of us.
藏匿点在哪里
Where’s the dead drop?
没人能知道全部 朋友
Knowledge divided, my friend.
你不打算告诉我吗
You’re not gonna tell me?
无知是我们的武器
Ignorance is our ammunition.
不过我需要你回到游艇上 凯特
But I need you back on that yacht, Kat.
为什么
Why?
你需要在我们把算法从藏匿点偷出来之前
You have to stop him killing himself until we know the algorithm
阻止他自杀
is out of the dead drop.
但如果我被揭穿 我儿子会目睹一切
But if I’m caught there, my son sees.
我不希望他生命的最后时刻
I don’t want those moments to be full of anguish
心中充满痛苦
if they’re gonna be his last.
不会的
They’re not.
时间到了
It’s time.
我们准备逆时间返回14日
We’re working our way back to the 14th,
但是如果不知道藏匿点在哪里
but without knowing where the dead drop is,
我能做的准备非常有限
there’s only so much I can do to prepare.
你知道爆♥炸♥源是什么吗
You know what a hypocenter is?
是地下核试验的引爆点
It’s ground zero for an underground nuclear test.
迈克尔·克罗斯比爵士告诉我
Sir Michael Crosby told me about
14日在斯达尔斯克12有一次核试爆
a detonation in Stalsk-12 on the 14th.
爆♥炸♥源底部就是藏匿点
The dead drop is at the bottom of the hypocenter.
那次爆♥炸♥会把算法封在地底
That explosion seals up the algorithm.
那我们最好在爆♥炸♥之前
Well, then we better pull it out of that hole
把算法偷出来 对吧
before the bomb goes off, eh?
列队
Line it up.
向前
Move forward.
下一位
Next.
列队
Line it up.
尼尔呢
Where’s Neil?
他一定是先过去了
He must’ve gone through already.
我还没跟他道别
I didn’t get to say goodbye.
这就是最后一面了吧
This is goodbye, isn’t it?
我想告诉你
I’d like to say…
你不是非得这么做 凯特
that you don’t have to do this, Kat…
安德烈对我做的最过分的事 就是向我提出条件
Worst thing Andrei ever did to me was that offer he made me.
如果我同意不再见儿子就放过我
Let me go if I agreed never to see my son again.
我大喊大叫
I shouted and…
咒骂他
swore.
但他从我脸上看出来了 虽然只有一瞬
But he’d seen it on my face, just for an instant.
我曾考虑接受
I considered it.
我不清楚我是恨他的所作所为
I don’t know if I hate him more for what he’s done,
还是恨他看透了我
or because he knows that about me.
这是拯救我孩子的机会
A chance to help save my child.
你不知道这对一个母亲来说有多重要
You can’t know what that means to a mother.
是的
No.
你以前杀过你恨的人
You’ve killed people you’ve hated before.
通常不是为了报仇
It’s not usually personal.
反正他也快死了 也许不算是杀人
Well, he’s dying anyway. Maybe it doesn’t even count.
杀人就是杀人 凯特
It always counts, Kat.
你不是去杀他的 你是后备方案
You’re not there to kill him, you’re the backstop.
如果他在我们偷出算法之前自杀
If we don’t lift that algorithm and he kills himself,
全人类都要给他陪葬
he takes us all with him.
你做好该做的就行了
You just keep up your end, okay?
今天是14日
Today’s the 14th.
西伯利亚海岸
Offshore of Siberia.
我们该出发了
Time for us to go.
你往回多走一天
You keep going back another day,
给自己足够的时间返回越南
give you some time to get back into Vietnam.
谁送我上游艇
And who gets me on the yacht?
我安排好人选了
I’ve got somebody good lined up.
等尘埃落定 你自己抚养孩子 带上这个
When it’s over, when you’re raising your boy, carry this.
如果什么时候你感到有危险
There may be a time and place you feel threatened.
按下通话键 报上你的位置 然后挂断
Hit “talk,” state your location, hang up.
电♥话♥打给谁
Who gets the message?
未来的人
Posterity.
斯达尔斯克12
Stalsk-12.
这是个与世隔绝的城市 什么都可能发生
Hidden from the world is a city where anything can happen.
就在今天 女士们先生们
And today, ladies and gents,
你们将在十分钟的时间内体会
for ten minutes, it most assuredly does.
你们被分成了两队
You’ve been divided into two teams
开展时间钳形行动
for a temporal pincer movement.
我们是红队 顺时间行动
We’re Red Team, moving forward.
为了区分两队 你们要带上这个
In order to distinguish the teams, you’ll wear these.
那边的朋友们 他们是蓝队
Our friends over there, Blue Team,
由惠勒中校带领 逆时间行动
led by Commander Wheeler, are inverted.
为什么不让我们看到他们
Why don’t they let us see them?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!