要是我的腿还好好的话 我一定会再去试一次
I would break in again if I still had my leg.
我的腿啊
My leg. Oh, man.
我真怀念我那健壮的腿
I miss that sweet-ass leg of mine.
你为什么要告诉我这些?
Why are you telling me this?
我喜欢你,我在你的眼中 看到了我曾经也拥有过的火花
I like you. I see the spark in your eye that I once had.
我给你看点东西
Let me show you something.
这是我的计划 我保证这些能帮上忙
These are my plans. They will help you, I promise.
博物馆的楼顶有两个通风口
There are two air ducts on the roof.
你从那里进入
You must enter through there.
不要告诉任何人!
Speak of this to no one!
等一下!
Wait.
等等,我还有问题要问
Wait, I have some questions.
等我擦一下
Let me wipe.
等等
Hold up, dude.
兄弟,我给我们俩找了几个妞
Dude. I got some smokin’ bettys over there…
她们想听我们的演奏
and they want us to play a gig.
不!我刚刚有过有史以来 最怪的一次对话
No. I just had the weirdest conversation of my life.
那个家伙给了我个完美的方案
This guy just gave me the perfect plan.
看,看!
Now, look.
博物馆楼顶上有两个通风口
There’s two air ducts on the roof.
兄弟,聚会啊?
Dude. The party?
在聚会上唱我们自己的歌♥?
Gettin’ to play our own tunes?
那边那个金发美女要坐我的车,嘿!
That blonde over there wants to ride my wrinklestick, yo.
你脑袋里除了女人就没别的了么?
Would you get your head out of the fuckin’ pussy-clouds, man?
谁在乎这种女人?
Who cares about these chicks?
等我们赢得了年度最佳唱片的话
There’s gonna be ten times hotter babes backstage…
将会有比这更辣十倍的美女 在后台等着我们
when we win album of the year.
这个拨片会指引我们成为天才啊
This pick is our ticket to genius.
兄弟,我不敢相信你会放弃一个
Dude. I can’t believe you’d pass by a gig opportunity…
在美女面前演奏的机会
with some sweet-ass hotties–
为了什么?这玩意儿?
What, for this?
这玩意儿对于你来说就这么重要?嗯?
Is this really that important to you? Huh?
我们仍然可以搞个杰作出来 赢得那笔奖金
We can still write a masterpiece and win that dough.
也许我们不依靠那个鬼玩意儿
Maybe it would be better for the D…
自己写歌♥出来
if we worked on our songwriting…
对于我们乐队可能更好
instead of relying on ancient bullshit, but–
但,也许根本就写不出来
probably won’t work anyway.
你到底要怎么样,凯勒?
What’s it gonna be, Kyle?
你得做出决定
You have to decide.
乳♥头♥?还是命运?
Tits or destiny?
乳♥头♥!
Tits.
那么,祝你好运,兄弟
So, good luck, buddy.
我希望你觉得这么做值得 因为我们结束了
I hope it was worth it, because we’re done.
你搞砸了,拨片是我的
You ruined it. Pick’s mine.
去你♥妈♥的♥!我他妈的不需要你!
Fuck you. I don’t fuckin’ need you.
再见!白♥痴♥!
Later, cock-ass!
嗯,别理他,他…
Uh, don’t mind him. He–
他是我的管家
He’s my butler.
因为他游手好闲,不得不辞退他
Had to let him go for loafin’.
他…他会…他会没事的
He–he’ll–he’ll be fine.
对不起,嗯 我们的续杯都得算在上帐么?
Excuse me, um, are you gonna charge us for all the refills?
不,你们这么漂亮 所有东西都算你们免费
No, you’re so pretty, you get everything for free.
哇哦,这么爽?
Well, that’s a really good deal.
哦,哇哦,为什么?
Ohhh, ahhh, whoa, why?
喔哦!
Woo!
只需要走五英里路
It’s just a five-mile walk.
走过去就是了,我不需要坐车
I can walk that. I don’t need a car.
我他妈的坐11路公交车过去
I’ll take the fuckin’ shoelace express.
啊!
Aaaah!
哦! – 去你♥妈♥的♥!
Woo! – Fuck you!
我需要你,简
I want you, Jyne
离不开你
All the time
我需要你,简
I want you, Jyne
我们去哪儿? – 我需要你,简
Where we goin’? – I want you, Jyne
我要让你成为我的人
Gonna make you mine
就在今晚
Tonight
停!音乐,停!
Stop. Stop the music.
我给大家带来了个惊喜
Everybody, we have got a special surprise tonight.
我给你们带来了一位
We have brought with us someone…
摇滚明星!
who just happens to be a rock star!
哦!
Whoo!
他将要被记载入
That’s in town to be conducted…
摇滚博物馆里!
into the Rock & Roll History Museum.
哇哦! – 耶!
Whoo! – Yeah!
他答应今晚过来
And he promised to come here tonight…
为我们演奏几首歌♥
and play us a few of his hits.
哦 – 所以…
Oh– – So…
嗯,是这样的… – 让我们开始吧
You know– – Let’s give it up!
哇哦! – 我没带吉他
Whoo! – I don’t have a guitar.
我没带我的吉… 我没有吉他…
I don’t have my gui– I don’t have a guitar.
哦,好呀! – 喔!
All right! – Whoo!
好啊,快开始吧! – 嗯…
All right, come on! – Um–
这是首,嗯…
This is a song, um–
我和我的搭档写的歌♥
I wrote with my partner.
我的…前搭档
My f–former partner.
嗯,名字叫《狂热的D的历史》
And, uh, it’s called The History of Tenacious D.
哇哦! – 哦!
Whoo! – Whoo!
好啊! – 耶!
Nice! – Yeah!
穿过恶魔平原
Across the Devil’s plain
啊?
Huh?
他没有白白的死去,没有
He did not die in vain, no
真烂啊 – 是啊
That sucked. – Yeah.
我需要你,简
I want you, Jyne
离不开你 – 哈哈哈!
Need it all the time – Ha ha ha!
太烂了 – 我需要你,简
That sucked. – I want you, Jyne
哦,女孩,你太美丽了
Oh, girl, you’re so divine
我需要你,简
I want you, Jyne
再吃最后一个
One more and that’s it.

Aah.
还好我找到这些蘑菇了
It’s a good thing I found these mushrooms.
我他妈的快饿死了
I was fucking starving.
嗯,嗯
Mmm. Mm.

Aah.
这块地方怎么看起来这么…
This place is kinda…
生动
juicy.

Zzzzzhing!
哈哈哈!
Ha ha ha!
嘿嘿!
Hee hee!
我,天哪!大脚野人!
Oh, my God! Sasquatch!
啊!
Aaaaah!
杰伯斯!嘿!
Jables! What’s up?
哈,哈,哈!
Ho ho ho!
哈哈哈哈!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
你跑到这里来干什么?
What are you doin’ out here?
我刚刚走到你这片美丽的森林里
I was just walkin’ in your beautiful forest.
哦,兄弟,这不是我的森林
Oh, it’s not my fowest, bwother.
这是大家的森林
It’s evewyone’s.
你太他妈的帅了
You’re so fuckin’ awesome.
我爱你!
I love yoooou!
我也爱你,JB
I love you too, JB.
你的摇滚帅呆了 哈哈哈!
You’re a awesome rocker. Ha ha ha!
喔哦!
Whoo!
我们一起玩吧! – 哈哈哈!
Let’s pway! – Ha ha ha!
啊!
Aaaaah!
啊-哦!
Aaaaah-oooh!
不错么
That’s good.
我们一起去冒险吧 – 耶!
Let’s go on a adventure. – Yeah!
我有很多想给你看的东西
I got lots to show you.
我也可以成为大脚野人么?
Can I be a Sasquatch too?
你已经就是了
You alweady are.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!