凯勒的手指是银的
Kyle’s fingers be silver
杰克的嗓音是金的
Jack’s voice then be gold
但如果你仍然认为我们不行
But lest you think we’re vain
我知道你们都是机器人 我们不在乎
We know you’re all robots and we don’t care
狂热的D
Tenacious D
我们是最棒的
We reign!
我们是最棒的
We reign
最棒的,噢,我的上帝!
Supreme, oh God!
玉米煎饼是最棒的
Burrito supreme
鸡肉是最棒的
And a chicken supreme
弯刀是最棒的
And a Cutlass Supreme
最棒的,耶!
Supreme, yeah
开始数一,二,三
Gonna count one, two, three
最棒的,耶!
Supreme, yeah
开始数一,二,三
Gonna count one, two, three
最…棒…的
Supre–ee–eme
开始数一,二,三
Gonna count one, two, three
玉米煎饼是最棒的
Burrito supreme
鸡肉是最棒的
And a chicken supreme
弯刀是最棒的
And a Cutlass Supreme
最棒的
Supreme!
耶!
Yeah!
我们走
Let’s go!
哈哈哈!
Ha ha ha!
耶! – 耶!
Yeah! – Yeah!
你们在外面等我
You guys, wait for me outside.
我要去和那个大人物谈谈
I’m gonna go talk to the big cheese.
好运
Good call.
那么?
So?
你觉得怎么样?
What’d you think?
还行
It was OK.
还行? – 唔
It was OK? – Mm-hm.
你还行,我们是最棒的
You were OK. We were kick-ass.
下星期在公开比赛上
And we’re gonna totally win that money next week…
我们一定会赢得奖金
at the open mic contest.
好吧,好运
Well, good luck.
你该知道 那里的竞争很激烈,所以…
You know there’s a lot of stiff competition, so…
也许你得写些新东西
you might wanna think about writing some new material.
刚才的表演太棒了 你们改变了这些人今晚的生活
That was amazing. You guys changed people’s lives tonight.
我知道,我们太棒了
I know, we were so awesome.
对,和那些垃圾相比确实很棒
Yeah, it was awesome. Compared to bullshit.
但和大作相比呢?
But compared to the greats?
和齐柏林比呢?和披头士? 和他妈的贝多芬比呢?
To Zeppelin? To the Beatles? To fucking Beethoven?
对,我们刚才很棒
True. We were kick-ass.
但如果我们要赢得奖金
But if the D’s gonna win that prize money…
我们必须写一曲杰作!
we’re gonna have to write a fucking masterpiece!
你会支持我么?
Are you with me?
完全支持
Totally.
来热烈拥抱一下
Power hug.
杰作
Masterpiece.
杰作, 杰作
A masterpiece, a masterpiece
他们必须写一曲杰作来付租金
They’ve got to write a masterpiece to pay the rent
干吧
Do it!
好的,别胡扯了
All right, no more fucking around.
杰作就在那里
Masterpiece is right in there.
我们要做的就是踏进这个魔法圈
All we have to do is step into that magic circle…
杰作就诞生了
and the masterpiece is ours.
准备好了么?
Are you ready?
准备好写一曲杰作了么?
Are you ready to write a fucking masterpiece?
我他妈的完全准备好了 – 耶!
‘Cause I sure the fuck am. – Yeah!
我们开始!
Let’s go!
你在干什么? 来,来啊,弹些什么
What are you doing? Go. Go. Play something.
快点,魔法转瞬即逝
Go fast. The magic only lasts a second.
别,别弹得那么快 我说的是快点开始
No, don’t play fast. I said start fast.
但保持这样,对
But keep going, yes.
试着更漂亮点 再漂亮点,再漂亮点,漂亮点
Try to make it prettier. Prettier, prettier. Prettier.
别看不起自己 你没有自信
Stop judging yourself, you’re judging yourself.
这就是那一段不好的原因
That’s why that riff sucks.
不要阻隔思维,释放出来….
No fucking mental blocks. Release the…
兮
Chi
那不错
That’s all right.
好的,你能弹得更高一点么? 高,高,高点
Now, can you play a little higher, higher, higher up?
再高点,再高点 再高点,再高点
Higher notes, higher notes, higher notes, higher notes.
再高点,再高点 你不能弹得再高点么?
Higher notes, higher notes, can you play any higher notes?
对不起,我不是故意冲你喊的
Sorry, I didn’t mean to yell.
我不是在找什么具体的东西
I’m not looking for anything specific…
但那绝对是不对的
but that’s definitely the wrong part of the cosmos.
我想这里调子更新一点 更辣一点,就像…
I want it over here, in the newer, hotter part. Like–
熔化的熔岩
Molten lava!
就是这个维持着那段子
That’s the thing, keep playing that riff
因为我们今晚把它搞定
Because we gotta get it on tonight, aah
你在干什么? 我们在录音么?
What are you doing? Were we recording?
按下录音,按下录音
Press record. Press record.
噢!老天爷,太晚了!
Oh, God damn it, it’s too late!
啊!呼! – 老天,凯勒,我们几乎做到了
Aah. Fu– – God damn it, Kyle, we had it.
我们差不多成功了,你反应太慢了
We were right there in it and you were too slow.
你忘了,你没按我说的做
You didn’t remember to do shit, you didn’t do what I told you…
事情都搞乱了,这下都完了
and things got crossed, chakras were fucking exploded.
如果想要成功
If we’re gonna do this thing right…
你必须按我说的做
you gotta do what I tell you to do!
哒!嘎!
Daaah! Fa-gaah!
我想创造一曲伟大的作品
I wanna write a masterpiece.
我明白,老兄,我也想
I know, dude. So do l.
没关系
It’s all right.
我们创作遇到阻塞 这时有发生
We’ve got writers’ block, it happens to the best of ’em.
我是说,看这些家伙
I mean, look at these guys.
AC/DC,范·海伦
AC/DC. Van Halen.
多么伟大啊!
The Who!
为什么你们那么棒?
Why are you guys so awesome?
你们有什么我们所不具备的?
What do you have that we don’t have?
他们都用同样的吉他拨片
Well, they all use the same guitar pick.
什么?
What?
看上去他们都用同样的吉他拨片
Looks like they all use the same guitar pick.
我的神呐!
Holy shitballs.
看花眼了
Too many picks.
我们看看
Let’s see.
我想这儿没有
I don’t think they have it.
问问这位老兄 可能我们要特别的定制
Let’s talk to the dude. We might have to special order it.
马克西,帮我查一下爱林鲍尔功放的价格
Marcus, I need a price check on Ernie Ball amp caster stat.
稍等
Just be a second.
需要帮忙吗,先生们?
Can I help you gentlemen?
嗯,我们在找这样的吉他拨片
Yeah, we’re looking for a guitar pick like this one.
你们从哪儿听说的?
How’d you hear about this?
帕帕蒂洛都跟你说了些什么?
What did Papardello tell you?
呃,嗯 我们只是注意到了这些音乐家们
Uh–Ahem. We just noticed that all these musicians…
用的都是同样吉他拨片
are using the same guitar pick–
好了,嘘!
Okay ka-ssh!
杰瑞,帮我个忙 帮我记下这些功放的价格
Jerry, do me a favor, uh, ring up these amp casters for me.
谢谢,老兄
Thank you, my man.
这边
In here.
我们能在这里谈
We can talk in here.
你们要找的…
What you seek…
就是…
is the Pick…
宿命拨片
of Destiny.
我想这里有个电灯开关
I think there’s a light switch back here.
别,老兄,别…
No, dude, you don’t…
坐下来说
Grab a seat.
你们两个傻瓜 甚至完全没有意识到这点…
You two bozos don’t even realize it…
你们正接近…
but you just stumbled onto…
摇滚史上最黑暗的秘密
the darkest secret in the history of rock.