因为如果你觉得现在是时候了 如果你觉得现在是时候了
‘Cause if you think it’s time to, if you think it’s time to
如果你认为现在是摇滚时间
If you think it’s time to fucking ro-ock
他将会
He is going
让你们崇拜
To kick your fucking ass
你们知道 他名字叫凯勒·葛丝
And you know his name is Kyle Gass
摇他妈滚
Rocking and fucking rolling
尽情摇滚
And fucking rocking and fucking rolling
不停的摇摆
And fucking rip-rip-dip-diddley-diddley
摇摆,摇摆
Rip-rip-dip-diddley-diddley dip, dip
哔-嘟-啵-啵
Be-dop-bop-bop, be-dop-bop-bop
哔-嘟-啵-啵!
Be-dop-bop-bop, be-dop-bop-bop-boo!
哔-哔-哔-哔地-哔地-啵
Bip-bip-bip-biddle-biddle-boo, bip-bip-bip-biddle-biddle-boo
啵,啵,啵!
Boo, boo, boo, boo, boo, boo!
啵-啵-啵-啵-啵-叭!
Bop-bop-bop-bop-bop-baah! Bop-bop-bop-bop-bop
哔,哔,哔,哔
Bip, bip, bip, bip, bip, bip, bip, bip
哔,哔,哔,嘟!
Bip, bip, bip, bip-be-doo!
耶!
Yeah!
老兄!
Dudes!
那太棒了!
That was bad-ass.
你们就像电动炸♥药♥
You guys are like electric dynamite.
你们的乐队叫什么名字?
What’s the name of your band?
我们不是一个乐队的 他们叫我KG,第五千独奏人
We’re not a band. They calls me KG Solo Man Five Thousand…
我也一直希望这称号♥名副其实
and I aims to keep it that way.
啊! – 我走了
Aah! – I’m outta here.
这地方是我的
This place is tapped.
老天,这算什么
Jeez Louise, papa cheese.
我知道,这没什么
I know. It’s OK.
这只是他天赋的一部分
It’s just part of his genius.
今晚我怎么都睡不着
Well, I can’t get to sleep tonight
不管我怎么尝试
No matter how hard I try
天很冷很暗
‘Cause it’s cold and it’s dark
月亮没法照亮我的方向
And the moon cannot light the way
爸爸不在
And Daddy’s gone
我只是个孩子
I’m just a baby
啊-哈-哈-哈
Aaah-hah-hah-hah
嗯,看看这是什么?
Well. What do we ‘ave ‘ere?
我的小朋友
My little snuggles.
哈哈哈! – 我看到的是个又臭又脏的劳工
Ha ha ha! – I spy a stinking, filthy fag!
还流着鼻涕,咕-呼-呼!
Snivelling, boo-hoo-hoo!
就像个小婴儿!
Like a wee baby!
哈哈哈!
Ha ha ha!
他看起来真♥他♥妈♥像个的婴儿
He does look like a fucking baby.
噢!哈哈,小宝贝
Oh! Ha ha. Wee baby.
听着,伙计们,我不想打架 所以如果你们不…
Listen, fellas. I don’t wanna fight. So if you don’t…
啊!
Aaaah!
看看这个,是什么?
Look at this. What is it?
我想听听东西折断的声音,老兄
Needs a popping, my brother.
呕! – 哎,别,那个还给我
Ooh! – Hey, no. Give me that back.
那是我的幸运吉他拨片
That’s my lucky guitar pick.
那是我的幸运吉他拨片,噢!
That’s my lucky guitar pick. Ow!
啊!啊!嗷!
Ah! Argh! Ow!
哈哈哈!
Ha ha ha!
嗨!好吧!我们走!
Hey! Okay! Let’s go!
喔-呼! 喔-呼!哈哈哈!
Woo-hoo! Woo-hoo! Ha ha ha!
呵呵呵!哈哈哈!
Heh heh heh! Ha ha ha!
哦…
Ohh…
这就对了,跑吧
That’s right, run.
除非你想再来点这个!啊!
Unless you want some more of this! Aah!
你救了我
You saved me.
呃,没事
Aah, that’s all right.
他们自找的
They had it coming.
我怎么报答你?
How can I repay you?
我们来干点什么
We’ll work something out.
这地方的设计是未来主义的
This place is futuristic.
嗯,这是我的房♥间 4号♥
Yeah, this is my pad, here. Number four.
不难记,只要想着“我家门是4号♥”
Not hard to remember. Just think, “My door is four.”
很不错
Pretty cool.
哇喔,很棒的房♥间
Wow. Nice pad.
这整间房♥都是你整理的?
You got this place all to yourself?
嗯,我总是想把房♥间弄得简单点
Yeah. I try to keep it simple.
这是我写歌♥的地方
This is where I stay when I write.
这里非常,呃,简约主义
It’s quite, uh, minimalist.
我不喜欢 任何可能阻挡我创造思维的东西
I don’t like anything to get in the way of my creative juices.
很棒
Cool.
我正在做我的个人专辑
I’m working on my solo album right now.
啊!
Aaah.
对,凯勒·葛丝方案
Yeah, Kyle Gass Project.
已经有点突破了
It’s got some pretty, uh, breakthrough shit on it.
不过,还是得保守秘密
Trying to keep it on the hush-hush, though.
老兄,如果你要个歌♥手 我随叫随到
Man, if you need a singer, I am so there.
看看这个
Check it out.
骑上那只老虎
Ride the tiger!
你能看到它的斑纹 但知道它很干净
You can see his stripes but you know he’s clean
这是首罗尼·詹姆斯·迪奥的歌♥
It’s a Ronnie James Dio song.
嗯,我知道
Yeah. I know.
我帮着他一起写的
I helped write it.
我一直和他即兴演出
I jam with him all the time.
不可能!
No way!
你不可能认识迪奥! – 好吧
You do not know Dio! – Sure.
我认识安息日的所有成员 (黑色安息日乐队)
I know all the dudes from Sabbath.
老兄? – 嗯?
Dude? – Mm?
我有没有可能有试唱的机会…
Is there any way that maybe I could audition…
加入凯勒·葛丝方案?
to be in the Kyle Gass Project?
嗯,或许吧
Hm. Maybe.
嚯!嚯,嚯,嚯!
Oh ho ho ho!
但你得割断你的过去…
You gotta get your chops up, though…
如果你想和大腕一起混,我的孩子
if you wanna shred with the big dogs, son.
你还有好多要学
You got a lot to learn.
你能教我你的方法么?
Will you teach me your ways?
我会教你的
I will teach you.
去吧,睡在沙发上
Go ahead and sleep on the power couch.
你的训练明天开始
Your training begins tomorrow.
明天正午
At the crack of noon!
嗯…
Um–
这可能会成为灾难
It could have been disaster
除非孩子找到他的老师
Till the pupil found his master
这老师某些地方确实很棒
Something rhymes with master
他在教授他如何摇滚
He’s teaching him in the ways of rock
第一课
Lesson number one.
膝滑
Power slide.
啊
Aaaah
只用膝盖滑地而以
It’s just slidin’ on your knees.
是么?
Is it?
或者换句话说 在一个摇滚手的手段里
Or is it the single most powerful stage move…
这是最具威力的台步
in any rocker’s arsenal?
噢
Oh.
给我一个膝滑 尽全力
Gimme a power slide. Full throttle.
不要怕
No fear.
我会给你个膝滑
I’ll give you a power slide.
感觉如何? – 非常棒
How’d that feel? – Really good.
看上去怎么样?
How did it look?
不可思议…
Amazing…
…的烂
…Iy bad.
嘟-嘟-嘟
Doo-doo-doo- mm-doodle-diddum-doo-doo
我在清洗这间公♥寓♥
I’m cleaning this apartment
因为这或许能帮我
‘Cause it’s gonna help me, maybe
进入凯勒·葛丝方案
Get into the Kyle Gass Project
噜嘟-嘟嘟
Roodle-oodle-doo, roodle-oodle doo
噜嘟-嘟-嘟
Roodle-oodle-doo-doo-doo
嘿,这支票的200元是用来干嘛的?
Hey, what’s this check for 200 bucks?