可能你也需要我
You might need me too.
那她呢
What about her?
她不是你
She’s not you.
你不希望我回来吗
Don’t you want me back?
我从来就不希望你走
I never wanted you to go.
别
No.
只要我想
I can take Charlie
我随时能把查理带走
any time I want.
你有别人了吗
Do you have someone?
呃
Uh…
我有你
I have you.
晚安
Night-night.
好梦
Sleep tight.
你说梦话了
You talk in your sleep.
有吗
Do i?
-嗯 -我说什么了
– Hmm. – What did I say?
我不知道该不该讲
I don’t know that I should say.
什么啊
What?
你在数青霉素的种类
You listed types of penicillin.
我只有枯燥无味的秘密
I only have very dull secrets.
并不是啊
That’s not true.
你之前一直知道吗
Did you always know?
我爱过一个人
I loved someone.
罗丝
Rose.
我想我当时并不知道那些概念
I suppose I didn’t have those words.
但就是那么一回事
But that’s what it was.
我们常常去湖边
We used to walk to that loch.
有几个男孩
There were some… boys.
罗丝被伤得很重
Rose was badly hurt.
在那之后
After that…
我父亲觉得我不能再留在这里了
…my father felt that I couldn’t stay.
他说这个小镇太小 藏不住秘密
He said this town was too small for secrets.
所以我离开了
So I left.
不管到哪 我逗留的时间从来都
I never stayed anywhere
不够人们来了解我
long enough for people to know me.
但秘密在大城镇也总是会传开
But secrets find a way out in big towns, too.
然后我父亲过世了
Then my father died.
于是继承了他的这幢房♥子
And there was his house.
而且这里需要一个医生
And they needed a doctor here.
我觉得我不想再继续逃跑了
And I suppose I wanted to stop running.
这一次想在这里做些好事
To do some good here this time.
糟糕
Shit!
它认得你吗
It recognizes you?
一只蜜蜂怎么可能认得你
How could a bee recognize you?
不是它 是她
Not it, she.
-女人会和女人亲吻吗 -呵哈哈
– Do women ever kiss each other? – Huh.
嘘
Shh.
查理
Charlie?
查理有经过吗
Has Charlie been past?
没有 我没见过他
No, I haven’t seen him.
不好意思没帮到你
Sorry about that.
他很可能只是在玩啦
He’s probably just playing.
我就是想知道他在哪 抱歉
I just want to know where he is. Sorry.
嗯
Hmph.
莉迪亚
Lydia?
查理 你在这啊
Charlie! There you are.
你没回来吃晚饭 肯定饿坏了吧
You weren’t back for your dinner. You must be starving hungry.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
你没事吧 怎么了
Are you all right? What’s wrong?
你没有又跟别人打架吧 有吗
You’ve not been scrapping again, have you?
乔治摸了她
George touched her…
的下面
…down there.
为什么她会想要他那样做呢
Why would she want him to do that?
不好意思 吉姆 谢谢
Sorry, Jim. Thanks.
没事
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 这块给你
All right. Here you go.
-这块给你 -谢谢
– There we go. – Thank you.
然后这块给你
And there you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
噢不行 亲爱的
Oh, no, my love,
我没法跳得像你那样
I can’t dance like you.
不行
No!
呃 我去收拾了
Uh, I, umm, better clear up.
我应该带梅格回家了
I should take Meg home.
我们已经 我们已经很亲密了
We’ve… We’ve become very close.
这是一个小镇 珍
It’s a small town, Jean.
没人知道
No one knows anything.
她丈夫离开她了
Her husband’s left her.
他依旧是她的丈夫
He’s still her husband.
法律完全站在他那边
The law is entirely on his side.
他可以把查理带走的
He could take Charlie away.
莉迪亚知道这一点吗
Does Lydia know that?
查理知道多少
What does Charlie know?
-完全不知道 -很好
Nothing. That’s good.
当初 我愿意为你付出一切
There… There was a time… ..when I would have given anything
只求你看我的眼神能像看她一样
for you to look at me the way you looked at her.
那样事情不就会简单很多吗
Wouldn’t it have been easier?
对不起
I’m sorry.
我们会很快再见到你和梅格吗
We’ll see you and Meg again soon?
会的 会的
Yes, yes.
当然
Of course.
这样是不负责任的 珍
This is irresponsible, Jean.
梅格睡得很熟
Meg’s sound asleep.
我要带她回家了 但谢谢你
I’m gonna take her home. But thank you.
-谢谢 -我们自己出去就可以了
Thank you. We’ll see ourselves out.
再见
Goodbye.
不会有事的 我保证
It’ll be all right. I promise.
噢 睡不着吗
Oh. Can’t sleep?
有人要带我走吗
Is someone gonna take me away?
为什么你会那么想
Why would you think that?
查理 为什么你会那么想
Charlie, why would you think that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
晚安
Night.
我们有的是时间做决定
We have so much time to decide.
你为什么不早点告诉我
So why didn’t you tell me earlier?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我之前不知道
I didn’t know about it.
无♥耻♥
Shameful.
-和医生在一起了 -我知道
– And with the doctor. – I know.
-噢妈妈 -查理
Oh, Mum. Charlie.
你是不是说了什么
Have you said something?
关于什么的
About what?
请不要对我撒谎
Please don’t lie to me.
我没撒谎
I’m not lying.
记得吗 我保证过永远跟你说实话
Remember, I promised to always tell the truth.
是啊 我知道 对不起
Yeah, I know. Sorry.
哎哟 查理
All right, Charlie.
怎么 不拥抱一下嘛
Well! What, no cuddle?
过来
Come here.
嗨
Hi.
-你好吗 -我很好
– How are you? – I’m good.
-这里真棒 -我知道
– This is so nice. – I know.
哇
Wow.
-请进 -谢谢
Come in. Thanks.
我站了一整天
I have been on my feet all day.
乔治说我必须照顾好自己
George says I need to take care of myself.
他在旅馆找了份差事
He’s getting a job in a hotel.
你做事不会一时冲动吧 会吗
You won’t rush things, will you?
额
Well…