我们就要被赶出去了
We’re gonna be evicted.
你得学会照顾自己
You have to learn to look after yourself.
还有你的孩子
And that boy of yours.
不 是我们的
No, ours.
少自以为是了
Don’t talk clever.
你总是这样
It’s what you always do.
让事情变得复杂
Make things difficult.
罗比
Robbie?
罗比 我们是你的家人
Robbie, we’re your family.
你说你从你儿子一出生起
So you say you’ve had this pain
你就已经感觉到痛了
since your son was born.
-是的 没错 -这是多久前的事了
– Yes, that’s right. – How long ago was that?
托马斯这周二就十岁了
Thomas will be ten on Tuesday.
-你知道这不花一分钱 -没错
– You know it doesn’t cost any more. – Yes.
你只是不想问我爸爸这个罢了
You didn’t want to ask my father about this.
下一位
Next?
我们已保证给所有人免费供药
The promise we made was medicine for all
难道现在我们突然就收费吗
and now we’re charging for prescriptions.
珍 我是一个律师
Jean, I’m a solicitor.
我收钱只为能继续坐在我的办公室里
I charge people just to sit in my office.
所以 那个咽喉感染了的女孩
So, she carried on going into work,
继续去工作了吗
the girl with the throat infection?
是的 这些女人都是这样做的
They do, these women.
她们工作且保持沉默
They work and they keep quiet
而且她们也不抱怨
and they don’t complain.
我觉得我可以做一些改变
I think I could make a difference there.
嗯 那你自己有得到任何援助吗
Mmm. Have you got any help for yourself?
没有 我认为家里有一个陌生人会很奇怪
No. I think it’d be odd to have a stranger in the house.
担心他们会知晓你的秘密吗
Worried they’ll learn your secrets?
你呢
What about you?
莎拉的姐姐一直在帮忙 她
Sarah’s sister’s been helping. She…
她就像莎拉一样
She looks just like Sarah.
在妈妈去世后 我父亲再也没有买♥♥过
After Mum, my father never bought
她用过的那种香皂
the soap she used ever again.
跟以前的我一样傻
Silly old me.
我很抱歉我没来葬礼
I’m sorry I wasn’t here for the funeral.
-我们 我们不必独自一人 -吉姆
– We… We don’t have to be alone. – Jim.
我们可以坐在一起然后
We could sit together and…
抱怨英国的政♥治♥ 直到我们中有个人死去
..complain about the state of British politics until one of us dies.
我觉得我们会非常开心
I think we’d be happy.
我们会的
We would.
你能想象吗
Will you think about it?
查理 我要走了 你的三明治在桌上
Charlie, I’m going. Your sandwich is on the side.
被退回
安妮
Annie!
我的剪刀 我的剪刀
My scissors. My scissors!
-出来 -小心点
– Get it out. – Be careful!
快出来
Get it out!
发生什么了
What’s going on?
一边去
Out of the way.
全毁了
Ruined.
该死的女人们
Bloody women!
莉迪亚 你知道他下午会成什么样
Lydia, you know how he gets in the afternoons.
冷静点 和他谈谈
Calm down. Just talk to him.
这该死的工厂
Oh! Sodding mills.
-我恨他们 -我知道 但是
– I hate them. – I know, but…
安妮
Annie!
-什么 -马上给我回来
– What? – Get back here now.
去他妈的
Fuck him.
你好 比威克太太 打扰了 已经有一段时间
Hello, Mrs Bewick. I’m sorry, it’s been a few days…
是康妮 她
It’s Connie, she…
我试过移走她 我们只有一个房♥间
I tried to keep her away. We’ve only got one room.
妈妈
Mum?
妈妈
Mum!
♪当他离我而去♪
♪ When he went away♪
♪忧伤迎面而来♪
♪ The blues came in and met me ♪
♪若他离我而去♪
♪ If he stays away
♪仍有旧椅伴我♪
♪ Old rockin’ chair will get me ♪
♪我只能祈祷♪
♪ All I do is pray♪
♪主能让我♪
♪ The Lord above gonna let me♪
♪再次在阳光下漫步♪
♪ Walk in the sun once more♪
♪我无法继续前行♪
♪ Oh I can’t go on♪
♪我已失我所有♪
♪ Everything I have is gone
♪暴雨来袭♪
♪ Stormy weather♪
♪自从他与我♪
♪ Since my man and I…♪
♪分开♪
♪ Ain’t together♪
♪雨一直不停♪
♪ Keeps rainin’…♪
♪暴雨来袭♪
♪ Stormy weather♪
♪自从他与我♪
♪ Since my man and I…♪
♪分开♪
♪ain’t together… ♪
♪雨一直不停♪
♪keeps rainin’…all the…♪
查理
Charlie.
抱歉
Excuse me.
查理
Charlie!
查理 等等 你在做什么
Charlie, wait. What are you doin’?
我一直在找你
I was looking for you.
你不能像这样在街上乱跑
You can’t go running around the streets like that.
-那你又在做什么呢 -什么也没有
– What were you doing? – Nothing.
骗人
That’s not the truth.
你们还好吗
Are you all right?
要我载你们一程吗
Can I drive you home?
我被解雇了
I was sacked.
所以我去喝了一杯
So I had a drink.
和一个不知名的男人跳舞
Danced with a man whose name I didn’t ask.
你一定认为我傻透了
You must think I’m awful.
完全不
I don’t.
-那一天你表现的非常冷漠 -抱歉
– The other day, you were so cold. – I’m sorry.
-我以为是因为我们 -这与你无关
– I thought that we… -It’s nothing you did.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
今天一个小女孩死了
A little girl died today.
如果我早点去看她的话
If I’d visited earlier,
如果她妈妈能 能告诉我的话
if she’d… called me…
我本该早点去的
I should’ve just gone.
上车吧
Come on.
妈妈
Mum!
又怎么了
Now what?
天哪
Oh, God.
我们被赶出去了
We’ve been evicted.
在我父亲去世后 最后一位管家也离开了
The last housekeeper left just after my father died.
那个 我们和你一起吃饭吗
And… do we eat with you?
当然
Of course.
这就是你的房♥间了
So, this could be your room.
抱歉 这有一点儿
Sorry, it’s a bit…
这里已经快20年没人住了
No one’s slept in here in about 20 years.
-那你睡在哪里呢 -就在楼下
– Where are you? – Just downstairs.
我想我可以把查理安置在这儿
I thought I’d put Charlie in here.
这曾经是我的房♥间
This used to be my bed.
这床应该经不起这样折腾
It probably won’t survive being jumped on.
我看上去像是会在床上蹦跶的那种人吗
Do I seem like the kind of person who might jump on a bed?
有点像
A little.
蜜蜂有五只眼睛和一根骨头
Bees have five eyes and one spit of bone.
在腹部后边有根刺
And at the back of their abdomen is the stinger.
和其它蜜蜂不同
Unlike the rest of the bees,
女王蜂在叮蛰后不会死去
the queen bee does not die when she stings
而且她的身体比一般蜜蜂长两倍
and her body is twice as large,
寿命也比它们长三十倍
her life 30 times longer.
女王蜂并不统治整个蜂巢
The queen doesn’t rule the hive.
其它蜜蜂也一样
No one does.
每件事都在和谐中解决
Everything’s decided in harmony,
除此之外 他们不用话语交流 而是跳舞
except they don’t use words. They dance.
若你仔细听 其实它们一直在跟我们说话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!