Ah, the rat.
啊 那只老鼠
o it has a name.
那它就是有名字的了
It had a name.
它曾经有过名字
You lie!
你撒谎
Do I?
我有吗
He dies.
他要死了
Weapons.
放下武器
Now!
马上
Fools.
死蠢
The three of you might have overpowered me…
牺牲一个
with the loss of but one.
你们剩下的三个还有可能打赢我
Now your fate will be his!
现在你们的下场会跟他一样
Plinter
斯普林特
Yes, Oruku aki, I know who you are.
是的 鬼秋 我知道你是谁
We met many years ago…
我们多年以前就见过面
in the home of my master… Hamato Yoshi.
在我的主人由希的家里
It’s him.
是他
Now I will finish what I began with your ear.
是你 现在我要像对待你的耳朵那样把你了结
Death comes for us all, Oruku aki…
我们所有人都终有一死 鬼秋…
but something much worse comes for you.
但你的下场会更惨
For when you die, it will be…
因为你死时
Without honor.
得不到别人的尊重
plinter, are you OK?
斯普林特 你还好吧
We were so worried.
我们担心死了
Kids.
孩子们
All right, guys, let’s get to it.
好了 伙计 开始吧
April, here.
艾玻尔 给
What’s this for?
为什么给我这个
It’s something I owe you.
这是我欠你的
Trust me.
相信我
Dad!

Where have you been?
丹尼 丹尼 你去哪里了
I’ve had the whole city looking for you.
我发动了全市在找你
Are you all right?
你还好吗
It’s OK, Dad. I’m OK, really.
没事 爸 我没事 真的
And, Dad?
还有 爸
It’s just Dan now, OK?
叫我丹吧 行不
What have you been up to, freak?
你去哪里了 怪胎
I want some stretchers in here. Get some doctors.
我这里需要一些担架 还有医生
On the sidewalk. Don’t move.
待在人行道上 别动
Get those kids over there.
看着那边的小孩
Don’t let them get away. I want to talk to them.
别让他们跑了 我要和他们谈谈
April, I told you there were circumstances.
艾玻尔 我说过了有特殊情况
I really need you to cover this.
我真的需要你来做这次报导
I don’t know, Charles.
我不知道 查尔斯
Did you know that May Williams over at Channel Five…
你知道第五频道的枚威廉姆斯
has her own office?
有她自己的独♥立♥办公室吗?
You can have an office.
你也可以有一间办公室
he has her own corner office.
她的可是边间
You can have a corner office.
你也可以有边间
But she’s also one of the highest-paid field reporters…
但她也是全纽约
in New York City.
最高薪的记者之一
Now you are.
你现在也是了
You are a tough negotiator, Charles.
你是个难缠的谈判者 查尔斯
I want some answers.
现在我要一些回答
What in God’s name happened out here tonight?
以上帝之名 今晚这里发生了什么事
omebody better talk to me.
最好有人告诉我
Go check out the east warehouse over at Lairdman Island.
去查查看列曼岛的东边仓库
You’ll get your answers there.
你会找到答案的
Let’s go.
我们走
I’ve been looking all over for you.
我到处找你
Casey, hi.
凯西 嗨
“Hi”?
“嗨”?
I look like I just called Mike Tyson a sissy.
我刚才的表现可以叫泰森为娘娘腔了
And all you just say is hi?
而你只是说一声嗨
You don’t need an ambulance, do you?
你不需要救护车 对吧
No, but… I was…
不 但…我…
Will you just shut up and kiss me?
你不能闭上嘴只是亲我吗
I got a report to do.
我有报导要做
I love it when you’re pushy.
我爱你的强势
9.95!
9.95分
That’s the way to go!
就这样
We were awesome!
我们太棒了
Bodacious!
所向无敌!
Bitchin’.
一流的
Gnarly.
呃…粗糙的
Radical.
激进的
Totally tubular, dude.
极棒的
Wicked!
邪恶的
Hellacious!
非凡的
Uh, mega…
呃 强大…
I have always liked…
我总喜欢说
Cowabunga.
激爽无比 激爽无比
I made a funny.
我会搞笑了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!