事实上挺好的
Things are great, actually.
那就好 那就好
That’s great. That is great.
劳里肯定不让我说出去
You know, Lori would hate me for saying this,
但她跟我说了你在办公室的所作所为
but she told me how you are at the office.
就咱俩私下来说
And, as one gentleman to another, I just want to say
我真心希望你赶紧得葛雷克氏症一死了之
I really hope you fucking get Lou Gehrig’s disease.
我得给自己澄清一下
I think I need to clear the air here a little.
我确实是个爱开玩笑的上司
Yeah, I’m kind of a fun-time boss and what-not.
但我对办公室里的每个员工都这样
But, look, man, I do that with everybody at the office.
我确实有一点怪癖
I’m a kook.
但我对你的女友没什么特别企图
I have no designs on your girlfriend.
只是共事 仅此而已
We work together, and that’s it.
她很幸运能遇到你这样不错的人
I think you’re a great guy and she’s a very lucky girl.
真高兴你这么说
Well, that’s good to hear.
接个电♥话♥
Excuse me.
泰迪
Hey, Ted.
约翰尼 你在哪儿呢 赶紧过来 哥们
Johnny, where are you? You got to get over here, man.
怎么了 发生什么事了
Why, what’s going on?
我找了些人在我的公♥寓♥
Okay, so I’m having a little impromptu thing
开了个即兴派对
with some people at my apartment.
然后 约翰 萨姆·琼斯也来了
And, John, Sam Jones is here.
什么
What?
萨姆·琼斯 他妈的飞侠哥顿也来了
Sam Jones. Flash-fucking-Gordon is here.
我擦 什么
Holy shit! What?
还记得我说过
You remember I said
我朋友的表兄认识萨姆·琼斯吗
my buddy’s cousin is friends with Sam Jones?
我那朋友和他表兄来参加派对
My buddy’s in town with his cousin,
猜他们和谁一起来的 萨姆·琼斯
and who do you think is with him? Sam Jones.
萨姆·琼斯就在这 还有 约翰
Sam Jones is here, and, John,
他梳的中分头
his hair is parted down the middle.
和电影里一模一样
Just like in the movie.
就是这样 所以赶紧来吧
Yes. Get over here right now.
该死 不行
Fuck, I can’t!
我在陪劳里呢 已经答应她了
I’m with Lori here. I’m already on probation.
我不能去
I can’t.
约翰 飞侠哥顿是
John, Flash Gordon was the
我们成长过程中对我们影响最大的人
most important influence of our formative years.
他教会了我们是非善恶
He taught us right from wrong, good from evil.
还诠释了”表演”这个词
And that the word “Acting” apparently
真正的内涵
has an extremely broad definition.
飞侠哥顿是我们友谊的象征
Flash Gordon is the symbol of our friendship, John.
来和我一块分享吧
Come share this with me.
这就去
I’m coming.
雷克斯 我得走了
Rex, I got to go.
顶多半小时回来 好吗
I’ll be back in 30 minutes, tops, okay?
但千万不能让劳里知道我走了
But Lori cannot find out. She absolutely cannot know I was gone.
帮我打掩护的话 以前的事一笔勾销
If you can cover for me, I’m cool with all that other shit.
交给我吧 她不会知道的 有我呢
I got your back on this. She won’t know. I’ve been there.
好的 这是男人之间的约定
All right, this is one man to another.
我并不了解你 但作为一个男人 我相信你
I don’t really know you, but I’m trusting you, as a man.
我是很认真的
This is serious.
伙计 男人之间的约定 交给我了
Dude, one man to another. I got you on this.
多谢了 我去去就回
Thank you. I’ll be back.
我要去和你女朋友干炮了
I’m going to have sex with your girlfriend.
约翰尼 感谢上帝你及时赶到了
Johnny, thank Christ you made it.
伙计 我只能待十分钟 飞侠哥顿在哪
Dude, I got 10 minutes. Where’s Flash Gordon?
好吧 准备好
Okay, get ready.
萨姆 这就是我给你提过的哥们
Hey, Sam, this is the guy I was telling you about.
飞侠
Flash
伟大的救世主
Savior of the universe
飞侠
Flash
拯救世人于水火
He’ll save every one of us
胸怀勇气无畏惧
Just a man with a man’s courage
顶天立地行义事
He knows nothing but a man
披荆斩棘不言败
But he can never fail
赤子之心寻圣杯
No one but the pure in heart can find the golden grail
你好 很高兴认识你
How you doing? Good to meet you.
感谢你拯救世人于水火
I thank you for saving every one of us.
不客气
Well, you’re welcome.
他承认了
He acknowledged it.
去喝几杯吧
Let’s do some shots.
和你一起
With you?
-天啊 好的 -天啊 好的
– Oh, my God, yes! – Oh, my God, yes!
走吧
Let’s go!
谢谢 飞侠
Thanks, Flash.
-来一杯 我的朋友 -谢谢
– There you go, my friend. – Thank you.
致明死地
Death to Ming!
必须的
Yes!
看起来你俩挺会玩
You know, you guys seem pretty cool.
想不想嗨起来
You like to party?
你的意思是来点可♥卡♥因♥吗
Cocaine, right?
得了吧 伙计 别告诉我以前没干过
Come on, dudes. Don’t tell me you never done it before.
最近是没有
Not recently, no.
我还以为只有佛罗里达人才这么弄呢
I thought that was just for people in Florida.
跟我来
You better follow me.
走吧
Come on.
约翰尼 我吓尿了
Johnny, I’m frightened.
我们要像80年代的人那样噪起来
We are going to party like the 80s.
带个头吧 飞侠
Show us how, Flash.
很简单
It’s easy.
干倒所有叫斯蒂芬妮的女孩
We just gotta nail a lot of girls named Stephanie.
天哪 约翰尼 我现在精力爆棚
God, Johnny, I got so much energy.
现在不干点蠢事更待何时
We better start doing stupid shit.
你与我 我们来自海角天涯
You and me, we come from different world
窥女孩 你便冲我放声大笑
You like to laugh at me when I look at other girls
约翰尼 要是咱们
Look, Johnny, if we’re ever going to
真决定开个餐馆
get serious about opening a restaurant
现在就得开始计划了
we got to start planning it now.
-意大利餐馆 -对 意大利餐馆
– Italian. – Italian, yes.
-周二的特色菜是什么 -茄汁帕玛森奶酪
– What’s the special on Tuesdays? – Eggplant parm.
切丝沙拉 半价
Chopped salad, half price.
而且要不限人种
And it’s a non-restricted place.
-等等 什么叫不限人种 -任何人都能来
– Yeah. Wait, what do you mean? – Anybody can come.
-当然 -犹太人也能来
– Of course. – Jews are welcome.
好吧 他们本来就能来啊
Well, yeah. Why wouldn’t they be?
没错 就是这意思
Exactly, that’s what I’m saying.
那为啥还专门提出来
Why even bring that up?
不用提出来 让他们进去就行了
You don’t bring it up, you just let them in.
-那干嘛还提 -没人会提
– Why mention it? – No one will.
那咱们为啥要谈这个
Why are we talking about it?
是你在谈这个 我只是说 让他们进来
You’re talking about it. I’m just saying, let them in.
-让他们进 -对
– Let them in. – Exactly.
-好的 -非常好
– Right. – Good.
-就这么定了 -不过不准墨西哥人进
– Okay. – No Mexicans, though.
有时你疯疯癫癫
Sometimes you’re crazy
这是90年代的唱法
This is how everybody sang in the 90s.
心有余而力不足
Nothin’ I can do
我在找寻如你一般的女孩
I’ve been looking for a girl like you
-相信我 我能搞定 -扯淡
– Trust me, I can do this. – Shut up.
让他试试吧 伙计
Let him try it, man.
好吧 豁出去了
All right, fuck it.
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
你这个王八蛋
You son of a bitch!
你就不该相信我 我刚磕了药
Well, you never should have trusted me. I’m on drugs.
四目相对 你竟无语凝咽
You look at me, you got nothin’ left to say
撅起嘴唇 待我重回正轨
I’m gonna pout at you until I get my way
约翰尼 有个不错的主意
Hey, Johnny, I just had a great idea.
我们喝个烂醉然后吐遍整个立交桥上的车
Let’s go get drunk and puke on cars from the overpass.
拜托 我又不像彼得·格里芬
Come on, I do not sound that much like Peter Griffin.
我不会起舞 你也不要欢歌♥
I won’t dance, and you won’t sing…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!