一个人走回家
You walking home alone, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
要载你一程吗
Do you need a lift?
不用了
Oh, I’m okay.
如果我被强♥奸♥了 那也怪我自己这身打扮
If I get raped, it’ll be my fault for what I’m wearing.
听着 约翰
Listen, John.
我也有话要对你说
There’s something that I need to say to you, too.
约翰 我想说…
John, I hope that. . .
我不想让你觉得…
Listen, I don’t want you to think that. . .
我觉得我们该继续聊聊 也许…
I want us to keep talking because I think that maybe. . .
不管你是谁 现在不是时候
Whoever this is, it’s not a good time.
约翰 是我 听得见吗
John, it’s me. Can you hear me?
泰迪 我待会打给你
Ted? Listen, I got to call you back.
不 约翰 别挂 我有麻烦了
No, John, don’t hang up! I’m in trouble.
什么意思 什么麻烦
What do you mean? What kind of trouble?
他们抓住我了 就是公园里那个变♥态♥
They got me. That freaky guy from the park,
和那个孩子 我觉得像是他儿子
and that kid who I think is his son,
也没准是他基友
but may also be his lover, I don’t know.
等等 说慢点 你在哪
Whoa, whoa, slow down. Where are you?
我也不清楚…
I’m not sure, it’s. . .
约翰
Hello? Hello, John?

Hello?
你可不是一个礼貌的客人 是吧
You’re not a very polite guest, are you?
我擦
Shit!
泰迪 听得见吗
Ted, hello? Ted?
怎么了 他没事吧
What’s the matter? Is he okay?
-不知道 -他在哪儿
– I don’t know. – Where is he?
不知道 他只说他有麻烦了
I don’t know. He just said he was in trouble.
再给他打过去
Can you call him back?
打不通了
No, it’s blocked.
等等
Wait a second.
从哥伦布街开到赫勒尔德街 上高速
Go. Take Columbus to Herald and get on the expressway.
911吗
Hello, 911?
我要报♥警♥
I need the police right away.
那家伙把我的泰迪熊抢走了
This guy took my teddy bear.
放我出去 你这个混♥蛋♥
Let me out of here, you crazy bastard!
我能听见那个肥仔跑过来了
I hear the fat kid running. I hear the fat kid running.
肯定很搞笑 放我出去
I bet it’s hilarious. Let me out of here!
我是美♥利♥坚♥合众国公民
I am a citizen of the United States of America
我享有公民权利
and I have rights!
劳勃 系好安全带
Robert, seatbelt.
应该就在这附近
It should be right here, somewhere.
约翰尼
Johnny!
停下 就是他们 掉头
Whoa, whoa! Stop, stop! That’s them, turn around!
跟紧他们
Stay with them.
坐好
Hang on!
给我坐好 苏珊大妈
Back off, Susan Boyle!
-天啊 他要跳车 -靠近点
– Oh, my God! He’s going to jump! – Get closer.
-放松 -加油 泰迪
– All right, easy. – Come on, Ted.
约翰尼 真♥他♥妈♥刺♥激♥
Hey, Johnny! Total T.J. Hooker, right?
太刺♥激♥了
Yes! Fucking-A right!
老爸
Daddy!
让我看看你认不认路
Let’s see how well you know these streets.
跑哪去了
Where is he?
他在那 停车
There he is. Pull over.
在哪
Where?
不许抢我的泰迪熊
You can’t have my teddy bear!
我了个擦
Holy shit!
抱歉 但总得有人教训一下这熊孩子
Sorry.Somebody had to go Joan Crawford on that kid.
泰迪
Ted?
-你待在这儿 -不要 约翰
– Stay here. Just stay there! – No, John!
你是我的 泰迪
You’re mine, Ted!
别扯淡了 我是约翰·班尼特的
Screw you, pal. I belong to John Bennett.
不过我能给你爱 给你木马
But I can give you love, and rocking horses,
陪你跳舞
and dancing.
我对这些没兴趣
I think we’re very far apart on this.
-泰迪 -约翰尼
– Ted! – Johnny!
泰迪
Ted!
约翰
John.
劳里 把棉花都捡起来
Lori, get the stuffing. Get it all.
约翰尼
Johnny.
你会没事的 伙计 明白吗
You’re going to be okay, buddy. Do you understand?
你不会有事的
You’re going to be fine.
我看起来像外星来的机器人似的
Jesus, I look like the robot from Aliens.
看着我 伙计
No, look at me, buddy.
我发誓 你不会有事的
I promise, you’re going to be okay.
我不觉得 我…
I don’t think so. I’m…
我要挂了
I’m in trouble.
我想…
I need…
我想跟你说一件事
I need to tell you something.
什么事
What is it?
别再让她离开你了
Don’t ever lose her again.
她是你最重要的…
She’s the most important…
生命中最重要的人
the most important part of your life.
比我还要重要
Even more than me.
现在她是你的雷霆兄弟了
She’s your thunder buddy now.
她是…
She’s…
找到了
I got it.
亲爱的 我不知道这管不管用
Baby, I don’t know if this is going to work.
求你了 至少试试
Please, just try.
挺住啊 伙计
Come on, buddy.
抱歉
I’m so sorry.
你尽力了
You did everything you could.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
泰迪
Ted!
我满血复活了 约翰尼
I’m alive, Johnny!
我又活了 你许的愿有效果了
I’m alive. Your magical wish worked!
你回来了
You’re back!
是啊 你把我缝起来的时候
Yeah, I mean, when you sewed me up
棉花放错位置了
you put some of the stuffing in the wrong places
我现在成面瘫了
so I’m a little fucked up.
不过你会永远照顾我吗
But will you take care of me forever and ever?
逗你玩呢 我想我装面瘫智障
I’m just kidding you. I thought it would be funny
肯定能把你吓尿
if you thought I was fucking retarded.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You asshole!
抱一下吧 混♥蛋♥
Come here, you bastard.
泰迪 欢迎回来
Welcome back, Ted.
是你
It was you.
是你许的愿
You did it.
该死的
Son of a bitch!
你许的愿让我复活
You wished for my life back.

No. No.
我许的愿找回我自己的生活
I wished for my life back.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
昨晚过后 我再也不想让
And I want you to know that, after last night
任何我爱的人离我而去了
I don’t ever want to lose anyone who matters to me ever again.
我再也不想一直拖下去了
I’m not going to wait any longer for my life to start.
劳里
Lori,
嫁给我好吗
will you marry me?
非你不嫁 约翰·班尼特
All I ever wanted was you, John Bennett.
之后 约翰 劳里和泰迪过上了幸福的生活
And so John, Lori and Ted lived happily ever after.
最后他们终于发现
Having discovered at last,
他们彼此相互依靠 密不可分
that all they really needed was each other.
约翰和劳里在剑桥结婚了
John and Lori were married in Cambridge
由一位特殊的正义牧师主持
by a very special Justice of the Peace.
以我之能量
By the power vested in me
以纽约喷气机队之名
by the New York Jets
代表蒙戈星球全体人♥民♥
and by the united peoples of the planet Mongo,
我宣布你二人结为夫妇
I now pronounce you man and wife.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!