Hold the line!
守住火线
Flea!
老费
Flea! Come on, Flea!
老费 撑着点
Peel! Peel now! Drop them!
撤退 丢下他们
Arthur. Arthur! You okay?
亚瑟 你还好吧?
Yes. Get ready to go.
还好 准备走人
You okay? You okay?
你还好吧?
Help me get her up. Help me get her up!
帮我背起她
Fuck you!
去你的
Go! Go! Go!
快跑 快跑
Bound! Bounding.
交叉掩护 交叉掩护
Move out! Go! Go now!
撤退 快 快跑
Go! Move, Zee! Go!
快跑 快 老齐 快跑
Damn it!
该死
Get that knife off me.
把刀拿开
Tie it around my leg. Tight! Tight!
把它绑在我的腿上 绑紧
You guys are gonna have to help me.
你们得扶我走
Eagle One, this is Star One. Do you read me? Come in.
老鹰一号♥ 这是流星一号♥ 听见请回答
Come on! We’re here!
快点 我们到了
Go! Go! Go! Now! Run!
快 快 快跑
Run straight for that gate! We have to go!
直接跑到门口 我们得用跑的
We have to go! Dr. Kendricks, let’s go!
我们得跑过去 医师
Forward! Come on!
前进 快啊
Hang on! Hang on! We’re here.
撑着点 我们到了
We’re at the border. The gate’s right over there!
我们到边界了 大门就在那里
Excuse me, let us through.
让我们过去
Please. Let us through.
请让我们过去
Please!
拜托
Let us through! Open the gates!
让我们过去 快开门
Please open the gates! Please!
请开门 拜托
Coming in! Fuck!
我来了 该死
Doc, check him out.
医生 看看他
How’s he doing? Got a low pulse.
他情况如何? 脉搏微弱
Eagle One, this is Star One. Eagle One, this is Star One. Do you read?
老鹰一号♥ 这是流星一号♥ 老鹰一号♥ 听见没?
Star One, this is Eagle One. Go!
这是老鹰一号♥ 请说
What do you got down there, L.T.?
队长 下面情况如何?
I got beaucoup bad guys between the tree line and my smoke!
有很多敌军在我和林线之间
Doc, pop smoke now!
医生 放烟雾
Where’s Silk and Red? Silk’s dead.
希克和瑞德呢? 希克死了
I don’t think Red made it either. You stay with me, Zee.
我想瑞德也挂了 撑住 老齐
Zee, you stay with me. Stay with me.
老齐 撑着点
You have to help these people! I’m an American! Open it!
帮帮这些人 我是美国人 开门
I got white smoke, L.T.
我看到白色烟雾
Let her rip, Todd. Danger close!
开火吧 敌军逼近
Roger that. Coming in hot.
知道了 准备开火
Oh, my God.
老天爷
Red! Red! Come on, Red! Come on!
瑞德 快来 快过来
Move it! Forward! Come on!
快 往前跑
Red, come on!
瑞德 快
Get down! Get your head down.
趴下 把头压低
Cover!
找掩蔽
Keep Zee moving.
扶着老齐走
Arthur, help me. Lieutenant. You’re okay.
亚瑟 帮我 队长 你没事了
We made it. Yes, we made it.
我们成功了 是啊
You made it.
你成功了
Lieutenant. Lieutenant.
上尉
We made it.
我们成功了
I’m sorry about your men.
很遗憾你的弟兄战死
I will never forget you.
我永远不会忘记你
God- –
上帝…
God will never forget you, lieutenant.
上帝也不会忘记你
Thank you.
谢谢你
You’re welcome.
别客气
Take care.
保重
Open up! Open up!
开门 开门
Open the gate. Open the gate.
打开门
Welcome back, lieutenant.
欢迎归来 上尉
This is Dr. Lena Kendricks, captain.
舰长 这是肯列娜医师
This is Arthur Azuka…
这是亚瑟·阿祖卡…
…son of the late President Samuel Azuka.
前总统萨谬·阿祖卡之子
I have men down in the field, sir. We’ll take care of them.
我有弟兄还躺在战场里 我们会处理
The doctor needs medical attention. So do you. Get them in here.
医生需要医疗 你也一样 把他们送进去
My men also…. Take care of them.
我的弟兄也需要… 照雇他们
Let’s go. Come on! Move. Let’s go!
动作快 快点
Over here! Come on. Zee, come on.
这里 快 老齐 快点
You made it. You made it.
你到了
Amaka!
阿玛卡
Amaka!
阿玛卡
Mama!
妈妈
Amaka!
阿玛卡
Lena! Lena! Lena!
列娜 列娜 列娜
Lena! Lena!
列娜 列娜
We love you, Lena.
我们爱你 列娜
All of us.
我们全都爱你
We will always love you.
我们永远爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你们
Move him in.
把他搬进去
Freedom!
自♥由♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!