I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about Arthur.
很抱歉没告诉你亚瑟的事
I should have trusted you.
我该信任你的
It’s not your fault.
这不是你的错
I would’ve done the same thing if I was in your position.
我若是你也会这么做
I wouldn’t have trusted me either.
我也不会信任我自己
I’m gonna get your people to Cameroon.
我会带你的人去喀麦隆
I promise. Come on. We gotta hurry.
我保证 来吧 我们得快点
L.T., hold one.
队长 等着
Hold one.
等着
What do you got, Lake?
你看到什么了?
Everybody down. Get down! Get down!
大家趴下 趴下
Where you at, motherfuckers?
你在哪里 混♥蛋♥?
Where you at?
你在哪里?
Fat fuck.
死肥猪
Look at this motherfucker.
看看这家伙
Pussy.
胆小鬼
Clear, L.T. It’s Just a pig.
安全 只是只野猪
I’m crossing over.
我要横越过去了
Sniper, 1 1 o’clock.
11点方向 狙击手
Sniper, 1 1 o’clock.
11点方向 狙击手
Zee! Smoke! Give me smoke!
老齐 烟雾弹 给我烟雾弹
L.T…
队长…
…l got hit. Sniper.
我中枪了 有狙击手
Go!
丢
Look who it is. The fucking cavalry. Keep your hand on that.
你们来了 装甲兵 继续压住伤口
Sit him up. How’s he doing?
扶他坐起来 他怎么样?
He’s all right. One in the shoulder. Clean hit.
肩上一枪 没大碍
Sorry, sir. He caught me sleeping.
抱歉 他逮到我打瞌睡
Don’t worry about it.
别担心
Did you get that little son of a bitch? We got some of him.
你宰了那家伙? 宰了一部分
You see anybody else? Sorry.
你有看到任何人吗? 抱歉
I’m better than that, sir. Don’t worry.
我不会再犯了 别担心
I’m better than that.
我不会再犯了
Fuck that. Can you walk?
妈的 你能走吗?
Yes, sir.
能
Let’s go, Doc. Make it tight. Get me back in this shit.
医生 绑紧点 让我继续
All right. Ready.
好了
Get down!
趴下
Grenade!
手榴弹
Dr. Kendricks!
肯医师
Lena!
列娜
Lena!
列娜
Lena, listen. Wake up.
列娜 听着 醒来
Wake up. Oh, God. Wake up. Wake up. Do you hear me?
醒醒 醒醒 你听见吗?
Okeze! Okeze!
欧凯 欧凯
Wake up.
醒醒
Okeze.
欧凯
Lena, listen to me.
列娜 听我说
We’ve gotta get out of here now! You hear me?
我们得冲出去 听见吗?
Listen, we gotta get out of here. We gotta get out of here right now.
听着 我们得冲出去 我们现在就要冲出去
Slo, Zee, get them ready to go now!
史罗 老齐 让他们准备走人
Sit up.
坐起来
Slo!
史罗
Slo!
史罗
Oh, fuck! Goddamn it! Fuck.
妈的 该死 该死
I never saw it coming, boss.
我没想过会这样
Son of a bitch.
该死
It wasn’t supposed to happen like this.
不该这样 不该是这样的
It’s my fault. It’s my fault, all right?
这是我的错 对吗?
Breathe.
呼吸
You know what to do, right? Yeah.
你知道该怎么做吧? 知道
Yeah, I know what to do.
我知道该怎么做
You hear me? I got it, okay?
听见没?我知道 行吗?
Breathe. Just relax.
呼吸 放轻松
Breathe.
呼吸
No!
不
No.
不
You’ll get them there, right? It’s not for nothing, right? Right?
把他们送到 不做无谓牺牲
I’ll get them there. Don’t worry. I got it.
我会的 别担心
I got everything, all right? Don’t worry.
我会的 一切有我 别担心
Breathe, Slo. Breathe, breathe.
呼吸 史罗 呼吸
I guess we’re there, huh, boss?
我想我已经到站了
Yeah, we’re there.
是啊 到站了
Zee, get these people ready to go. Do it now.
老齐 让这些人准备上路 快
Silk…
希克…
…get his weapons and ammunition.
拿走他的武器和弹♥药♥
What about the body?
遗体呢?
We gotta come back for it.
我们会回来搬运
Goddamn it.
该死
Goddamn it!
该死
No. Listen to me, goddamn it! Listen to me!
不 听我说 该死 听我说
This man is dead. If you don’t want his death to be meaningless…
这人死了 你若不想让他白死…
…it’s time for you to become a man and get your people into Cameroon!
就该坚强 带着人♥民♥去喀麦隆
Now cowboy the fuck up! You got it?
别再哭哭啼啼了 懂了吗?
Do you understand me?
明白吗?
Yes, sir. Good.
是的 很好
You all right? Yes, sir.
你还好吧? 很好
Stay with this man. Yes, sir.
跟着这个人 是
It’s your Job to keep him alive! Everybody down!
你负责保护他 大家趴下
It’s your Job to keep him alive! Everybody down!
你负责保护他 大家趴下
Get down! Stay down!
趴下
Open up those toolboxes, boys. They’ll be coming!
把武器准备好 他们来了
Conserve your ammo!
节省弹♥药♥
Get down! Get back.
趴下 躲后面
Red, how many claymores you got? One, sir.
瑞德 你还有多少地雷? 一个
Stand by to lay down cover fire for Red. On my mark!
准备开火掩护瑞德 听我号♥令
And now!
就是现在
Everybody down!
大家趴下
Command, this is Eagle One!
指挥官 这是老鹰一号♥
Under hostile enemy attack! Request immediate air support!
遭受敌军攻击 请求立即派遣空中支援
Location: one klick south of TandJile Pass.
我们在坦吉山路南方一公里处
Launch!
发射
I say again, request immediate air support.
重覆 请求立即派遣空中支援
Location: one klick south of TandJile Pass. Come back!
位置为坦吉山路南方一公里
Grenades!
手榴弹
Stand by to peel! Zee, get them out of here now!
准备撤退 老齐 撤离他们
You have to run! Do not stop till you hit the trees. Go now!
你得用跑的 跑到树后 快
Come on! Let’s go! Let’s go! Move it!
开始 快 快跑
Go!
快跑
Peeling.
撤退
Move! Now! Go!
快跑 快
Let’s go! Come on! Let’s go! Move! Go!
快点 跑啊 快点 快跑
Dr. Kendricks, keep your head down! Let’s go!
医师 把头低下 快跑
Doc, let’s go! Run! Run!
医师 快点 快跑
Ready! Peel left!
预备 向左方撤退
Peel!
撤退
Go!
快
Go! Peel out!
快 撤退
Fuck!
该死
Lake!
赖克
Hold the line!
守住火线
Get up! Get up!
起来 快起来
Get up! Come on! Come on!
起来 快点
Come on! We have to go! Dr. Kendricks, let’s go!
医师 我们得快跑 快
No!
不
Go! Go!
快跑 快跑
Run! Go!
快跑 快跑
Dr. Kendricks, we have to go!
医师 我们得快跑
No!
不
Hold the line!
守住火线