I’m the only son of President Samuel Azuka.
我是萨谬阿祖卡总统的独子
Please don’t blame them.
请别怪他们
Please.
拜托
I’m sorry to have misled you…
很抱歉欺骗了你…
…but there are enemies looking for me everywhere.
但是到处都有敌人在找我
That is why you’re being pursued.
这也是你们被追的原因
Our report said the entire presidential family was executed.
据情报 总统全家都被处决
Your reports were incorrect.
你们的情报不正确
They were not executed.
他们不是被处决
They murdered my father…
他们谋杀了我父亲…
…along with my mother…
还有我母亲…
…and my two…
和我两个…
…younger sisters…
小妹…
…out of greed…
就为了钱…
…and my father’s fight for democracy for his people.
我父亲为他的人♥民♥奋斗奉献
My people.
我的人♥民♥
When it first appeared there might be trouble…
动♥乱♥刚开始时…
…my father sent me away with this man.
我父亲把我跟这个人一起送走
Col. Okeze.
欧凯上校
Lieutenant, his father was more than the president.
上尉 他父亲不只是总统
He was the tribal king.
他也是部族国王
That makes him the heir to the lbo nation.
所以他是伊布族王位继承人
It’s a bloodline they must cut.
这是福拉族必须消灭的
The Fulanis will comb heaven and earth to find him.
福拉族人愿意上天下海找寻他
You knew about this?
这些你都知道?
You knew all the time, and you didn’t tell me.
你一直都知道却没告诉我
I didn’t trust you…
我一开始…
…at the time.
并不信任你
I wonder what it takes to earn your trust.
要怎样才能取得你的信任
Red, Lake.
瑞德 赖克
Tell them to pack their things. We’re leaving.
叫他们打包 我们要走了
Men, give them their weapons. We’re moving out of here.
把武器还给他们 我们要走了
Pack up your things. Come on.
打包行李 快点
Move it out!
要走了
Get in, get out. Okay? Come on.
快点
Move it. Move it.
要走了
Come on. See you. Hurry back. Back in formation.
快点 动作快 排队出发
They must continue their route to the TandJile Pass or they’ll lose a day.
他们一定要继续走坦吉山路 不然就得多走一天
So they must come out here, near the Cameroon border.
所以他们一定会从这里出来 靠近喀麦隆边界
No!
别碰
How many men do you have in Gashanka?
你在葛尚卡有多少兵力?
Right on time.
刚好赶上
Good hustle, Red. Come on up and brief Zee.
动作真快 来跟老齐报告状况
This river will get us straight into Cameroon.
这河能让我们直接进入喀麦隆
They’ll be expecting us.
他们会在那等着我们
What do you think?
你怎么想?
I think we’re fucked either way we go.
我想我们怎么走都一样
We backtrack, cross downstream…
由原路退回…
…come up, go through the Jungle and rip right into Cameroon.
横越下游 上来 穿越丛林 跑进喀麦隆
Roger that. Let the other men know.
知道了 告诉其他人
Yes, sir. Good Job.
是 干的好
L.T.
队长
What do you got? Rhodes on the phone.
什么事? 舰长在线上
Yes, sir, captain, this is Waters.
是 长官 我是华特
Intel reports military elements in your sector…
情报显示你的区域有敌军…
…conducting search and destroy of a U.S. military unit…
正在找寻并歼灭一支美军…
…moving with Arthur Azuka, son of the late president. What can you tell me?
带着亚瑟阿祖卡 前总统之子 你有什么话要告诉我?
Yes, sir, we Just discovered that ourselves.
是 我们才刚发现这件事
He and his bodyguard hid themselves within Dr. Kendricks’ refugee party.
他和保镖一起躲在难民群中
That’s a maJor problem, lieutenant.
这是个严重的问题
He involves your mission in the internal politics of a foreign nation…
他让你的任务涉入外国内政…
…affecting U.S. diplomacy and seriously increases the mission’s risk.
影响美国外交政策 并严重增加任务的危险
He’s considered a criminal by the new regime.
新政♥权♥将其视为罪犯
He’s a maJor liability.
他是个大♥麻♥烦
What exactly does that mean, sir? His party is excess cargo.
这话什么意思? 他们是多余的货物
You mean he’s not human, sir?
你是说他不是人?
Captain, this man is the lbo tribal leader. Do you know what that means?
这个人是伊布族的领导者 你知道这代表什么吗?
Cut the shit. Who do you think I am?
别废话 你以为我是谁?
Sir, we both know what’ll happen to him if I leave him out here.
我们都知道丢下他就完了
There won’t be a trial or a jury.
他不会有审判或陪审团
Outside the courthouse, they’ll put two in his head.
他们会直接干掉他
I’m Just asking for a little help here. Put yourself in my shoes, Bill.
我只是请求一点协助
I’ve been in your shoes, lieutenant.
我有
Send in an air evac immediately and get all of us out of here, sir.
那就立刻派直升机撤离我们
Negative on air support at this time. Airspace is too hot.
现在无法派出直升机 空域很危险
Yourjudgment has risked the lives of your men and the mission’s success.
你的判断危及你手下的性命 也危及任务
I advise you, complete the evacuation as planned! Do you read me?!
我建议你依计划撤离 听见吗?
Yes, sir, I read you. Loud and clear.
我听见了 听的很清楚
But I cannot, in good conscience, do that without taking these people to safety.
但我无法心安理得的这么做 不顾这些人的生死
That’s not your mission!
那不是你的任务
When have I not completed a mission?
我哪次没完成任务?
My team will complete this mission.
我的小队会完成这次任务
I give you my word on that.
我向你保证
I don’t like this.
我不喜欢这样
Get your ass back here alive soon as possible.
快给我滚回来
Maintain contact with oP center.
跟观察中心保持联♥系♥
I’ll direct air support as soon as I can.
我会尽快派出空中支援
I promise you.
我向你保证
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Eagle One, out.
老鹰一号♥通话完毕
Bring them up.
集♥合♥大家
Everybody up on L.T. now. Double time.
大家到队长那里集♥合♥ 快
So much for diplomacy.
外交个屁
Come on, let’s go.
快点
Here’s the deal. It’s been strongly suggested that we turn over Arthur…
情况是这样 有人强烈建议我们交出亚瑟…
…and abandon these refugees out here in the bush.
把这些难民丢弃在树丛里
I’ll tell you right now I’m not gonna do that.
我告诉你们我不会这么做
I can’t do that.
我做不到
I broke my own rule.
我打破了自己的规则
I started to give a fuck…
我无法漠视一切…
…and brought you guys along with me.
还把你们给拖下水
We’re about to walk into some serious shit. Before we do, I’d Just like…
我们即将遇上大♥麻♥烦 在那之前 我只想…
…to hear what you guys have to say about it. That’s all. Speak freely.
听听你们想说些什么 就这样 自♥由♥发言
In my opinion, sir…
队长 我的意见是…
…we cut our losses. This isn’t our fucking war.
丢下他们 这不是我们的战争
As far as me being in or out…
至于我要不要一起行动…
…you know the answer to that.
你知道答案
Let’s get these people to safety.
我们把这些人送到安全的地方
Let’s finish the Job.
完成这件任务吧
I can’t leave them, sir.
队长 我无法丢下他们
I’m good to go.
我支持你
What about you, Red?
你呢 瑞德?
I can’t look at them like packages anymore.
我无法再把他们当货物来看了
I’m gonna get them out…
我要救他们…
…or I’m going to die trying.
不然也要拚死一试
Are we there yet?
我同意
Thanks, fellas.
谢了 各位
Strip those packs down to rolling gear only.
只带武器装备走
Have the refugees drop anything that don’t go ” boom.” Let’s move.
让难民丢掉没用的东西
Double time. Let’s go. Hustle.
动作快 快点
L.T…
队长…
…those Africans are my people too.
这些非洲人也是我的同胞
For all the years that we were told to stand down and to stand by…
多年来我们只会忍♥耐…
…you’re doing the right thing.
消极被动 你所做的是对的
For our sins.
这是赎罪
Hooyah.
来吧
Hooyah.
来吧
We gotta go.
我们该走了
Let’s go.
走吧
Lieutenant.
队长

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!