It’s all right.
我没有事
Is something wrong? Let me take care of your arm.
有事吗? 让我看看你的手臂
All right.
好吧
Careful.
小心点
Try this.
试试这个
It will help you stay awake.
这能帮你保持清醒
What is it?
这是什么?
Cola nut from the tree.
可乐果
It’s harmless.
它完全无害
We’ve been using them for generations.
我们世世代代都用它
Patience, right?
你叫佩萱吧?
How long you been at the mission?
你在教堂待多久了?
I live there.
我住那里
I’ve been living there since I was 1 0.
我从十岁起就住那里
How come?
为什么?
I heard they were helping children who had been forced into the war…
我听说他们有帮助受战乱迫♥害♥的孩子…
…so I ran to them.
所以我就跑去那里
Will you get me to my daughter?
你会带我去找我女儿吗?
Yes, ma’am.
会的
How’d you end up here in Africa?
你怎么会到非洲来?
I came here with my husband.
我跟我丈夫一起来的
We wanted to help.
我们想帮忙
We went to Sierra Leone. They were short of doctors there.
我们到狮子山共和国 那里很缺医师
Cut.
剪下去
How did your husband die?
你丈夫怎么死的?
We were at the hospital.
我们当时在医院
The rebels came.
叛军攻进来
My husband tried to stop them, to protect me…
我丈夫想保护我…
…but he couldn’t.
但他失败了
I’m sorry.
抱歉
You did a good thing today.
你今天做了一件好事
I don’t know if it was a good thing or not.
我不知道这是不是件好事
Feels like so long since I’ve done…
我上回做好事 正确的事…
…a good thing, the right thing.
似乎是很久以前的事了
You should have some rest.
你该休息一下
Thank you for taking care of my arm.
谢谢你帮我包扎
Easy, boss.
别紧张 老大
Are we there yet? Glad to see you still got it…
我们还没到啊? 很高兴你还有幽默感…
…but we got trouble.
但我们有麻烦了
You all right?
你还好吧?
What do you got?
怎样?
This is the outfit that’s been on our tail.
这是一直跟着我们的部队
Hey. You with me, boss? Yeah.
你有在听吗? 有
This is at 2200 hours. Yeah.
这是昨晚22点的情况 对
Four hours ago.
四小时前
Three hours.
三小时前
We figured they’d make camp and come at us after first light, right?
我们以为他们会扎营 天亮再追我们 对吧?
Bad call.
错了
Two hours ago.
两小时前
One.
一小时
These guys run the damned Olympics. They’ve been closing in on us all night.
这些家伙是奥♥运♥选手 他们整晚都在追我们
How long we got?
我们还有多少时间?
An hour, two tops.
一小时 最多两小时
We shouldn’t have stopped.
我们不该停的
How the fuck are they tracking us at night?
他们怎么能在夜里追踪我们?
Someone’s transmitting something.
有人传送讯息
Zee.
老齐
We got a rat in the nest. Get them up.
我们有内奸 叫醒他们
Take their weapons away. We search everybody right now.
缴他们的械 全体搜身
Okay, team. Dr. Kendricks.
好 跟我走 肯医师
Turn two. Lena. Get up.
开始动作 列娜 起来
Everybody, up.
大家站好
Point out everybody that came into the mission in the last three days.
指出最近三天才到教堂的人
Right now. Let’s see the weapons.
快点 拿出武器
Give me your weapons.
把武器给我
Gideon. Let’s go. Step forward, sir.
吉金 来 往前站一步
Who else?
还有谁?
Who else?!
还有谁?
These people.
这些人
Step forward, you two, right now. On your knees.
你们两个往前站 快点 跪下
L.T.!
队长
Down! Now!
趴下 快
Silk.
希克
No!

Hey! What the hell are you doing? He’s my friend!
你在干什么? 他是我的朋友
You know what? He could also be armed.
他可能有武器
Get back there with the others! Go on!
回去跟其他人一起 快去
Watch his hands. Fuck.
检查他的手 该死
Shit.
妈的
What the hell is that?
那是什么?
What do you got?
你找到什么?
He’s bugged.
他有无线电
You fuck!
你这混♥蛋♥
Stop it! Who told you to do this?
住手 谁叫你这么做的?
They have my family. Who told you to do it?!
他们抓了我的家人 谁叫你这么做的?
They have my family. Who has your family?!
他们抓了我的家人 谁抓了你的家人?
I was promised no harm will come to them.
他们答应不会伤害我的家人
Who told you to do it?! Stop it!
谁叫你这么做的? 住手
Who told you to do it?! Col. Sadick.
是谁指使你的? 萨狄上校
Col. Sadick.
萨狄上校
I am one of many who give him information.
我是提供消息给他的线民之一
About who? lnformation about who?!
提供谁的消息?
We have to follow….
我们要跟踪…
Who?! Who?!
谁?谁?
We have to follow….
我们要跟踪…
Follow who?! Arthur.
跟踪谁? 亚瑟
Arthur?
亚瑟?
I am not a killer.
我不是凶手
The fuck you’re not.
去你♥妈♥的♥不是
What do you wanna do with him? Let him bleed out.
你打算怎么处置他? 让他把血流干
Why?
为什么?
What is going to happen to my family?
我的家人会怎么样?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Help them. Zee. Lake.
救救他们 老齐 赖克
Get them up. Everybody up. Now.
让他们起来 现在大家起来
Who knows what this is?
谁知道这是什么?
This is a transmitter.
这是个发话机
I took this off Gideon’s dead body…
我从吉金身上找到这个…
…Dr. Kendricks’ good friend.
他是肯医师的好朋友
You have any more of these here?
你们身上还有这玩意吗?
Why would anybody wanna transmit our position?
为何有人要传送我们的位置?
Transmit our position to over 300 Nigerian soldiers…
传送我们的位置给300名叛军…
…who ran all night…
他们整夜疾行…
…to get to within an hour and a half of where we are now?
现在离我们只差一小时半路程?
Red.
瑞德
Somebody’s gonna tell me.
有人得说实话
Somebody’s gonna start talking right now.
有人得现在就说实话
Because if they don’t tell me what I want to know…
因为要是他们不说实话…
…by the time I count to five…
等我数到五…
…l’m gonna kill someone else.
我就会杀一个人
One.

Two.

Three.

Don’t fuck with me.
别想耍我
Four. Please.
四 拜托
Please.
拜托
There’s no need for this.
你不需要这么做
Please.
拜托
Now you got something to say to me, don’t you?
你有话要跟我说吧?
My name is Arthur Azuka.
我叫亚瑟·阿祖卡

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!