Birds have taken heavy fire. We’ve stopped entering Nigerian airspace.
叛军防空炮火猛烈 无法穿越
We’ll give you what help we can from our end, but right now…
我们会设法支援 但目前…
…you are on your own.
你们得自己靠自己了
Man, I hope you know what you’re doing.
我希望你知道自己在做什么
Me too, sir.
我也是
All right. We’ll keep you advised if the situation changes.
好 有进一步状况我会通知你
Negative on the evac.
撤离计划行不通
Come on. There you go. Come on.
来 很好 走吧
Hang on to the knot, doctor.
医师 抓住绳子
Come on. We got you.
来 我们帮你
Come on. Come on, doc.
来吧 医师
Americans.
美♥国♥佬♥
Some went in the helicopter.
有些上了直升机…
Some went up the mountain…
有些往山里走…
…to Cameroon.
去喀麦隆
Slo.
史罗
Give me your chow, man.
把你的食物给我
I don’t like roast beef anyway.
反正我也不爱吃烤牛肉
We’re a little over 30 klicks to the path to Cameroon.
到喀麦隆还有30多公里 上尉…
Roger that.
知道了
What do you got?
怎样?
We got a large body 1 0 klicks back, bearing 3- 6- 0 and closing.
后方十公里有大队人马追踪 就在正后方 正在逼近
How strong?
有多少人?
Thirty, maybe platoon strength, maybe more.
三十人 约一排兵力 可能更多
Rebels?
叛军?
Could be.
可能是
Why would anybody be following us?
为什么有人要追我们?
I don’t know.
不知道
But we’re gonna find out.
但我们会查清楚
Good Job.
干的好
Keep an eye on them. Roger that.
继续盯着他们 知道了
Sir? We got a problem.
队长? 有麻烦
We got possible hostiles on our 6.
六点钟方向有敌军
Get them up, get them ready to move.
叫他们起来 准备出发
Roger that.
知道了
Dr. Kendricks, could you come with me, please?
医师 请你跟我来一下
Thank you. It’ll Just take a second.
谢谢 一下子就好
Do you know why anybody’d follow us? No, I don’t.
知道为何有人会追我们吗? 我不知道
You sure?
你确定?
Yes, I’m sure.
我确定
Think hard. I told you, I don’t know.
仔细想 我说过了 不知道
Get your people ready to go now.
让你的人准备出发
These people have been going for over 30 hours.
这些人已经走30小时了
Come on.
走吧
Red, help the doctor get ready to move.
瑞德 帮医师准备出发
How you doing?
你好吗?
The fuck you mean, how am I doing?
什么意思 我好吗?
You know what I’m talking about.
你知道我指的是什么
You know as well as I do…
你跟我一样清楚…
…that when we left that mission, those people were dead.
一离开教堂 那些人就死定了
And then we take 28 men, women and children…
然后我们带着28个难民…
…and we hump for a day.
走上一整天
Zee, keep them moving.
老齐 让他们继续走
Be with you in a second.
我们马上跟上
We get them to the LZ, and we leave them behind to die like the others.
我们把他们带到撤离点 却留下他们等死
I’m confused.
我很困惑
And the boys are confused.
队友们也一样
Get to the point.
有话直说
Why’d you turn that bird around, L.T.?
你为何叫直升机回头?
Talk to me.
说话啊
I’m with you either way. You know that.
你知道的 不管怎样我都支持你
When I figure it out, I’ll let you know.
等我想清楚 我会告诉你
This way.
往这边
L.T. Go, Lake.
队长 说吧 赖克
You’re gonna want to come take a look at this.
你会想过来看看这个
Get Dr. Kendricks up here. Come here.
叫医师过来 过来这里
We’ll rest here for a minute. Stay down in these trees. Listen to my men. Go!
我们在这休息一下 躲树丛里 照我手下的话去做
Slo.
史罗
Stay down. Stay down.
蹲下 蹲下
Zee, Flea, with me.
老齐 老费 跟我来
What do you got?
你看到什么?
Ringside seats to an ethnic cleansing.
这是观看种族屠♥杀♥的前排位置
How strong?
有多少敌军?
I counted seven so far, sir.
目前看到七名
Flea, get eyes on. Roger that.
老费 瞄准他们 知道了
There could be more in the hooches.
屋子里可能还有更多
Bring them up.
集♥合♥大家
Sir, we could go around them to the north.
我们可以从北边包抄他们
L.T.
队长
Rules of engagement.
该避免冲突
We’re already engaged.
我们已经遇上了
Hand me the binoculars.
把望远镜给我
Flea, you got the Zippo?
老费 瞄准拿打火机的
Roger that.
知道了
Zippo first.
先挂掉拿打火机的
Red Team, right flank. This way. Edge of clearing. Wait for my go.
红队 右翼 往这边 在边缘等着 听我号♥令行动
Silent and quick. Gold Team, on me.
动作安静迅速 金队 跟我来
Silk, close up that back door.
希克 向后门进发
Flea, keep your eye on the package. Roger that.
老费 盯着打火机 知道了
Holding.
我在等着
Let’s go.
跟我走
On- site.
到达定位
Goddamn.
该死
Been going at it all day.
已经杀一整天了
On site. Roger that.
到达定位 知道了
Go!

It’s okay. I’m here to help you.
没事了 我是来帮你的
I’ll help you. It’s okay.
我会帮你 没事了
Atkins!
队长
Hide!
躲起来
Go! Run! Get out of here!
快跑 离开这里
Doc, get them out of here! Move!
医生 快弄走他们 快走
Go! Go!

Hold on. You hold on.
撑住 撑着点
Come on, little man, come on.
加油 小伙子
Boss, you want me to take a look at that?
老大 我可否看看你的伤口?
I’m all right.
我没事
It’s a kid. It’s only a fucking kid.
是个小孩 只是个小孩
Motherfucker. Get the fuck up.
混♥蛋♥ 给我起来
Look at your work, motherfucker.
看看你的杰作
Lake.
赖克
Doc, get over here.
医生 过来一下
Red.
瑞德
Her baby’s dead.
她的孩子死了
Zee.
老齐
Eternal rest grant unto her, oh, Lord. Let perpetual light shine on her.
主啊 让她永远安息吧
May her soul and the souls of all the dead rest in peace.
让永恒之光照耀她
Eternal rest grant unto her, oh, Lord. Let perpetual light shine on her.
愿她和所有死者的灵魂安息
Eternal rest grant unto her, oh, Lord. Let perpetual light shine on her.
愿她和所有死者的灵魂安息
May her soul and the souls of all the dead rest in peace.
主啊 让她永远安息吧
She has a low pulse.
她的脉搏微弱
How can they do this?
他们怎么能这么做?
This is what they do.
他们就是这么做
They cut off the breasts of nursing mothers…
他们割掉母亲的乳♥房♥♥…
…so that they’ll never again feed their own babies.
好让她们无法再哺育子女
This is what they do.
这就是他们做的好事
Doc.
医生
I need morphine.
我需要吗♥啡♥
Dr. Kendricks.
医师
Dr. Kendricks.
医师

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!