It wasn’t about saving your life.
我那么做不是为了救你
It’s about getting the Job done.
而是为了尽忠职守
Completing the mission, that’s all.
完成任务 就这样
My dear…
亲爱的…
…a thousand difficulties don’t make a doubt.
不论多少困难都不足以令你困惑
But I’m not a good Catholic. You don’t know that. Only God knows.
但我不是个好教♥徒♥ 你不知道 这只有上帝知道
Gentlemen.
各位
Please.
拜托
This is a house of God. We have no soldiers here.
这里是教堂 这里没有军人
There are only sick people here.
只有病人
Please, sir.
拜托你 先生
Gentlemen, please. No! No!
各位 拜托 不 不要
No! Please! Please!
不 求求你们
No! No!

Commander, please. This is a house of God.
指挥官 拜托 这里是教堂
We have no soldiers here. We have hope. We have only sick people here.
这里没有军人 这里有希望 这里只有病人
We have only sick people here.
我们这里只有病人
Please.
拜托
No, commander.
不 指挥官
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
赐福予我们
Holy Mary, mother of God…
圣母玛莉亚…
…pray for us sinners now at the hour of our death.
在吾等罪人临死时为我们祷告
Commander, no!
指挥官 不
Blessed…. No!

Holy Mary, mother of God….
圣母玛莉亚…
What the fuck was that?
那是什么鬼声音?
Hyena.
土狼
Flea, Lake, status?
老费 赖克 情况?
Clear.
安全
Clear, L.T.
安全
Zee?
老齐?
Star One, this is Eagle One. Be advised on location.
流星一号♥ 这是老鹰一号♥ 报告位置
This is Star one. My ETA, your location, five minutes.
这是流星一号♥ 预计5分后到达你的位置
Popping smoke.
放烟雾
Do you have smoke?
看到烟雾了吗?
Roger. Yellow smoke.
看到 黄色烟雾
That’s us.
那就是我们
Eyes on.
看到了
Slo, bring her up.
史罗 带她上去
Let’s go! Come on! Now! Let’s go, ma’am. Come on.
走吧 来 走吧 医师 快点
Let’s go now! Come on! You’re first! Let’s go!
快点 你第一个上 快
Goddamn it, let’s go! We’re late.
该死 快点 我们已经迟了
Come on!
快啊
Why doesn’t the other helicopter come down?!
另一架直升机为何不降落?
It’s a gunship! It’s here to protect us!
那是武装机 负责保护我们
What about the others? They’ll be fine! Keep moving! Hurry up!
其他人呢? 他们不会有事的 继续走 快
You gotta move faster!
我们动作得快
What are you doing?! Keep your head down!
你干什么? 把头低下
Stand back.
退后
Where is she going? Wait! Back!
她去哪? 等等 退后
Keep your head down!
把头低下
Let us go! Dr. Lena!
让我们过去 列娜医师
Wait! Get back! Dr. Lena!
等等 退后 列娜医师
Answer me! You never planned on taking all of us out, did you?
你从没打算带大家一起走 对吧?
I simply follow orders! My orders are to get you out! Get on the helicopter!
命令是要救你出去 上去
What about my people?! I’m not here for them.
那我的人呢? 我不是来救他们的
You lied to me!
你骗我
You lied to me!
你骗我
Liar! Bastard!
你该死 混♥蛋♥
Lena! Let me go!
列娜 让我过去
What about my people?! I won’t leave them!
那我的人呢?我不会丢下他们
You lied to me!
你骗我
They’re gonna die! Secure the doctor.
他们会没命的 抓住医师
Dr. Lena! Dr. Lena!
医师 列娜医师
Who decides for me?! You?!
是谁替我决定的?你?
Your government?!
你的政♥府♥?
Bastard! I won’t leave them!
混♥蛋♥ 我不会丢下他们的
Let’s go! Let’s go now! Let’s go!
走 我们走了 走吧
Let’s go! Go! Let’s go!
快 快
Lena! Lena!
列娜 列娜
Listen to me!
听我说
Listen to me! It’s okay.
听我说 没关系的
Let’s go!
走了
Lt. Waters. Starboard side.
华上尉 往右侧看
We saw this on the way in.
我们来的时候就看到了
No!

No!

No!

Doc! No!
医师 不
Come on.
来吧
Let’s turn it around.
飞回去
Musa.
穆沙
Patience!
佩萱
Lena!
列娜
We can only take 1 2 people.
只能载12个人走
Old, young, anybody who’ll slow us down.
老人 小孩 会拖慢速度的人
We’ll meet up again in Cameroon.
我们会在喀麦隆会合
Go. And tell the others.
去吧 告诉其他人
God will bless you. Hurry, please.
上帝会保佑你的 请快点
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hurry, please.
请快点
Red!
瑞德
Go with the package.
跟着医师去
Now, goddamn it!
快点
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
New mission?
新的任务?
No.
不是
Same mission.
同样的任务
Get them ready, Zee.
快让他们准备出发
God will protect you. Take Mama’s cross. Take Mama’s cross.
神会保护你 带着妈妈的十字架
Let’s go! Get her ready.
快点 准备出发
We gotta go. We gotta go.
我们得走了
Let’s go! Let’s go. Come on!
快点 走吧
Get her out of there! Get off!
把她弄出来 快走开
Patience! She’ll be safe. She’s my baby!
佩萱 她不会有事的 她是我的宝贝
Keep your head down.
把头低下
She has no one to care for her.
没人能照雇她
Ma’am, you gotta take this baby!
太太 请你带着这孩子
Hold her tight!
抱紧她
Keep your heads down! No more packs, sir. We’re maxed out.
把头低下 不能再载人 快超重了
See you in Cameroon.
喀麦隆见
Come on. Let’s go.
来 走吧
Here we go. Stay low.
好了 把头压低
Head down.
头低下
Let’s go.
走吧
Sergeant! Let’s go!
上尉 走吧
Eagle One, over.
老鹰一号♥
Can you wait one, sir?
请等一下
A.K.
老大
Command.
舰长
Yes, sir?
是的 长官?
Lieutenant, why is that bird full of refugees and not your criticals?
为什么直升机上载满难民 而不是重要的人员?
The doctor wouldn’t leave her people.
医师不肯丢下她的人
You can’t get a woman on a helo?
你没法把一个女人弄上直升机?
She was on the bird.
她本来是上去了
It’s difficult to explain, sir. Oh, come on.
这有点难解释 拜托
We’re marching them to LZ Bravo. Request helicopters to take them out.
我们要带他们前往第二撤离点 请派三架直升机来接运
Negative on the evac at LZ Bravo.
不行
Come on, give me three choppers. I’ll have them in Cameroon in 20 minutes.
拜托 派3架直升机来 20分就能运他们到喀麦隆
Negative!
不行

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!