Sixty seconds. I suggest you use that time to go find the priest.
60秒 我建议你用这点时间去找神父
Get Command on the horn.
接指挥官
Eagle One to Command.
老鹰一号♥呼叫
Lena, what’s going on? I don’t know yet.
列娜 怎么回事? 我还不清楚
Eagle One to Command.
老鹰一号♥呼叫
Eagle One.
老鹰一号♥
Yeah, captain, we got a problem.
是 舰长 出状况了
No, we got her.
不 我们找到她了
But she wants to bring the 70 people here along with her.
但她要带70个人一起走
Yes, sir, I understand.
是 长官 我明白
I will handle it.
我会处理
Eagle One, out.
通话完毕
Dr. Kendricks.
肯医师
You win. Get your people together. We leave in a half an hour.
你赢了 带着你的人一起走 半小时内出发
There will be helicopters for them too?
你们也会派直升机接走他们?
Yes. We can only take those who can move under their own power.
对 但只接能自己走动的人
I understand.
我了解
Thank you, lieutenant.
谢谢你 上尉
Hurry, please.
请快点
Why don’t we Just get Doc to tranq her the fuck out?
为何不干脆迷昏她?
That’s a great idea, Red. Drugging and kidnapping an American doctor.
这主意不错 瑞德 绑♥架♥一个美国医师
I ain’t sure this bitch is American.
我可不确定这女人是美国人
The doctor is the mission, Red. Stick with her.
她是我们的任务 盯着她
And we’re taking all these people out? Go on.
我们真要带这些人走? 快去
We need everyone able to travel ready to go.
我们要带能自己行走的人
We must leave quickly. Quickly!
我们得快点离开
God will bless you, Lena.
上帝会保佑你的 列娜
What did the captain say? What the fuck you think he said?
舰长怎么说? 你以为他会怎么说?
Okay, let’s clear these hooches.
我想我要准备一下
Come here, you guys.
你们过来
It’s okay. It’s okay. Come on.
不会有事的 跟我来
Hour and a half off the rendezvous with the bird.
已经迟一个半小时了
Can only bring what they carry by back. Roger that.
只能带能背在背上的东西 知道了
Where’s that priest? He says he ain’t coming.
神父呢? 他说他不走
Bless you, Lena.
上帝保佑你 列娜
Thank you for everything.
谢谢你
Don’t cry, Sister, please. We’ll see each other again.
别哭 修女 我们会再见的
Take care of yourself.
保重
You got it, Lake? Hundred percent, sir.
准备好了 赖克? 没问题
All right. Let’s go.
好 走吧
Take us out of here, but don’t run away from us.
带路 但别走太快
Roger that.
知道了
Keep them moving. Keep them moving.
让他们继续走
Come on.
快点
Keep them moving, Slo. Get her out of there.
继续走 史罗 弄她上路
Come on. Come on. Come on. Hey. Come on, let’s go.
快点 快 走吧
Come on, now. Catch up!
快点 快跟上
Sister Grace.
葛蕾丝修女
The mother? She is dead.
母亲呢? 她死了
Oh, no.
天哪
Oh, no.
天哪
What am I going to do with this child?
我该拿这孩子怎么办?
Lena.
列娜
Lena, you’ll have to take this child. It’s the only chance she has.
你得带这孩子走 这是她唯一的机会
We gotta move quicker than this.
我们得走更快一点
We gotta get back for the Falcon game. Come on.
我们得赶回去看球赛 快点
Take care of yourself, girl.
好好保重自己
Sister Siobhan.
席芭姐妹
Mind yourself.
保重
Let’s go, Sister. Pick your bag up. Let’s go now.
走吧 修女 拿起你的包包 我们走
I’m not going.
我不走
Sister!
修女
L.T., she doesn’t want to leave. I’m not going.
队长 她不走 我不走
What?
什么?
Good luck.
祝你好运
God bless you. Thanks be to God.
上帝保佑你 感谢上帝
All right, let’s make it quick.
好了 动作快点
Come on, ma’am, let’s go.
来吧 医师 我们走
Come on. We have plenty of work to do now. Come on.
来吧 我们还有好多事要做
Take care.
保重
Go with God.
愿上帝与你们同在
God already left Africa. Yeah.
上帝早已遗弃非洲了 是啊
Go easy, doc. Watch your step.
慢慢来 医师 小心脚步
I got her.
我看着她
We’re only five klicks in. It’s seven and a half miles to LZ Alpha.
我们才走了5公里 到撤退点总共要走12公里
We go any slower, we’ll start going backwards in time.
再慢一点就会倒♥退♥走了
Red, what do you got back there? Five stragglers.
瑞德 后面情况如何? 五个人
30 meters and falling from main body. All right, roll them up ASAP.
落后大家30公尺 好 让他们尽快跟上
Let’s go.
快点
Come on. You’ve gotta speed up.
快 你们得加快脚步
Ma’am, speed up. You too. You- –
女士 快点 你也是
Watch those trees.
注意那些树
I’m gonna help you.
我帮你
It’s all right. I’ll tell them.
没关系 我去跟他们讲
We got you.
我抓住你了
Lieutenant.
上尉
We need to stop.
我们得停一下
Lieutenant! I heard you.
上尉 我听见了
We can’t stop. Behind schedule. Come on.
不能停 落后太多了 走吧
These people need to rest.
这些人需要休息
And we have a child who needs medication.
还有个孩子需要医护
Here we go.
很好
There you go, ma’am. Let’s go.
很好 女士 走吧
Let’s go, doctor.
走啊 医师
Come on, sir. Here we go.
来 好了
What you want to do?
你打算怎么办?
Rest for 30.
休息30分钟
Lake, hold it up.
赖克 停一下
We’re gonna rest for 30.
休息30分钟
Set a perimeter.
警戒四周
Perimeter up.
警戒四周
Ma’am, we gonna take 30.
医师 我们休息30分钟
L.T., we got guerrilla rebels inbound…
有叛军接近…
… on our path.
跟我们同路
Dr. Kendricks, come with me right away. Come here.
医师 请跟我来 过来
There’s danger on the trail. You must do everything you can to- – Listen to me!
有危险 你得尽力…听我说
You must do everything you can to keep that baby quiet, you understand me?
你得尽力让那孩子安静 懂吗
Whatever it takes. Go now.
无论如何 快去
Get up. Get up.
起来 起来
Danger close.
危险接近
Go.
快走
Clear.
安全
Oh, fuck. L.T., straggler, straggler. Danger close.
该死 有散兵 危险接近
Go on, ma’am. Go. Now is good. Go!
继续走 医师 现在很安全 走吧
Lake, lead us out before they realize their tailgunner’s gone.
赖克 趁没被发现前带我们走
And find us a safe place to rest.
找个安全的地方休息
Wait! They’re going to the mission. You have to stop them.
他们要去教堂 你得阻止他们
I can’t do that. It’d risk the safety of all these people here.
这会危及这些人的安全
Besides, they may bypass the mission. You know they won’t.
何况他们有可能会放过教堂 你知道他们不会
There are a lot of possible scenarios that could happen, Dr. Kendricks.
医师 事情有很多种可能
I don’t presume to know them all. Red?
但我无法全都知道 瑞德?
Dr. Kendricks.
医师
Let’s go. Ma’am.
走吧 医师
Come on.
走吧
Can’t you sleep, lieutenant?
你不能睡吗?
It’s my watch, ma’am.
轮我站哨 医师
You can call me Lena.
你可以叫我列娜
Dr. Kendricks, I suggest you get some rest.
医师 我建议你休息一下
You know….
说实话…
Thank you for saving my life.
谢谢你救我一命