Whoa! No, no. wait.
你是船长
You’re the captain.
就说引擎有毛病
Just tell them you’ve had engine trouble
多留个几天再走也不迟
and give us two more days.
一班拖 班班都拖 这是要去伦敦呀
And be late at every port from here to London?
那我们这趟就白来了耶
We’ll have come all this way for nothing.
抱歉 布小姐 恕难从命
I’m sorry, Miss Porter, but I simply can’t do it.
都是你的错
Agh! This is your fault.
要是用我的方法
I should’ve followed my instincts
早就把那些野兽给找出来了
and set traps for the beasts.
你以为没见到它们我不失望吗
Don’t you think I’m disappointed about the gorillas?
你真是不可理喻
You are absolutely impos…
泰山 我好担心见不到你
Tarzan! I was so afraid you wouldn’t come in time.
船来了 他们是来
The boat’s arrived. The boat that’s…
接我们回家的 回英国
come to take us home to England.
我还有我爸 希望你能
And daddy and I were wond… Well, I was wondering…
希望你可以跟我们一起回去
Well, we really hope that you’ll come with us.
你会吗
Won’t you?
今天去英国 明天就回来
Go see England today, come home tomorrow.
喔 不 不行
Oh, no.
如果到了那边想再回来 很难
Well, you see, it would be very difficult to come back… ever.
不回来
Not come back?
我知道听起来很怪
Oh, no, no. I know it sounds awful,
你应该跟我们在一起
but you belong with us.
-因为你是人啊 -珍妮留下陪泰山
-With people. -Jane must stay with Tarzan.
我留下 喔 不
Wh… Stay here? Oh, no, no. My laundry.
我不可能留下来的
No, I can’t stay. Look, I’ve got…
我 还有爸爸 我
I’ve got my father and…
珍妮 留下
Jane, stay.
-可是 -好吗
-But… -Please.
可是 我不能
But… I can’t.
女人
Women!
典型的女人 谢谢你 阿忠
How typical! Thank you, Jones.
你就算受过教育 也处理不了这种事情的
Even if you hadn’t grown up a savage, you’d be lost.
女人的感情是变的很快的
There are no trails through a woman’s heart.
珍妮要走
Jane is going.
是啊 来了这么久连她想看的猩猩都没有看到
Yes. If only she could’ve spent more time with the gorillas.
她当然会失望
She’s so disappointed.
难免会伤心嘛
Crushed, really.
嗯 算了 小子
Sorry, old boy.
喔 对喔 我要把珍妮的衣服箱子拿上船去了
Oh, well. I’d best get Jane’s things to the ship.
克里顿
Clayton!
珍妮看到猩猩
If Jane sees gorillas,
会留下来吗
she stays?
会呀 她就是为这个来的嘛
Say, that’s why she came, isn’t it?
我想办法
I’ll do it.
-太好啦 斯奈普斯 -长官
-Good man! Snipes? -sir?
叫大家集♥合♥ 计划有点改变
Get the boys together. There’s gonna be a change in plans.
托托 把哥查带开一下就好了
Terk, all you have to do is get Kerchak out of the way.
-什么 -把哥查带开容易 我可以啊
-What? -I’d be happy to get kerchak…
嘿 闭上你的象嘴带我离开
Shut your trunk and get me outta here.
他这算是什么朋友嘛
Can you believe that guy?
丢下我们连头都不回就走了
Drops us like a newborn giraffe… Kerplop!
他简直就不是他了嘛 怎么会说变就变了呢 搞什么
Now waltzes in here and expects us to just…
托托 算我求你好吗
Terk, I’m asking you as a friend.
你看他那张脸 那双眼睛
With the face and the eyes, and the…
好啦
All right!
可是你不能让我出丑总可以吧
But don’t make me do anything embarrassing.
我一定要找他算帐
I’m gonna kill him!
我还觉得这件衣服让你看起来瘦了很多
A-actually, I thought that dress was rather slimming on you.
是吗 我觉得有点太暴露了耶
Oh, really? I thought it was a little revealing and kind of…
我穿上这个都不好跑
How does she move in this thing?
小心
Look out!
-爸 你看 -在哪 在哪
-Oh, look, daddy. -Where? Wh… wh…
珍妮
Jane!
教授 小心一点 别吓着它了
Be careful, professor.
她好漂亮
She’s beautiful.
她是我妈妈
She’s my mother.
她 是你的
Th… this is your…
妈妈
Mother.
他在说什么啊
Wh-what’s happening?
我也不知道 爸
I don’t know, daddy.
它要跑掉啦
Oh, it’s getting away!
克里顿 不要 你这样会吓到她
No! You’ll only frighten her more.
好主意 真是好主意
Oh, yes. Absolutely, my dear. Good idea.
你们在干什么啊
What are you doing?
不怕把它们全吓跑了
Do you want to frighten them off?
起来 起
Get up! Get…
千万别起来
Don’t get up.
你好
Hello.
我也很高兴能认识你
It’s very nice to meet you, too.
皇后陛下 你真会开玩笑
Oh, your majesty, you’re such a tease.
你好 你好 我是阿基米德·布教授
Hello. Hello. Uh, Archimedes Q. Porter at your service.
你的手真有力呀
Quite a grip you’ve got.
喔 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
这是给我的呀
Is that one of mine?
真舒服呀 克里顿先生
Oh, this is wonderful, Mr. Clayton!
你看呀 他们这是在认识新朋友
Look! Look! Social grooming.
那就恭喜你了 教授
Congratulations, professor.
我们的梦想成真了
Our dream has come true.
你干什么 不要碰我
Give me that! Hey, what’re you doing?
干什么 你怎么 嘿 还给我 还我
Stop that! Stop! Hold on, now! Leave that!
这不是开玩笑 不是闹着玩的
That is not to be played with!
-教我好吗 -说猩猩话
-Can you teach me? -Speak gorilla?
对
Yes.
天呀 我说了什么呀
Good heavens! What did I say?
珍妮留下陪泰山
That Jane stays with Tarzan.
留下 可是我们不是已经
Stay? But I thought we’d already…
泰山 我
But, Tarzan, I, I…
小心
Look out!
-那不是我的衣服吗 -喔 完了
-Is that my dress? -Oh, no.
喔 爸
Oh, daddy.
把它 还给我
Give it to me!
不
No!
走
Go!
-等等 泰山 -快走
-Wait! Wait! Tarzan! -Go now!
珍妮快走啊 快呀
Jane, quickly! Hurry! Come along.
哥查 我不是
Kerchak, I didn’t…
-对不起 我 -我要求你 保护我们的家族
-I’m sorry, I… -I asked you to protect our family,
而你出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
and you betrayed us all.
我真的搞不懂
I’m so confused.
跟我来
Come with me.
有个地方我早该带你去了
There’s something I should’ve shown you long ago.
这是我吗
Is this me?
那他是我爸爸 还有
And this is my father, and,
我的
and my…
你现在都知道了
Now you know.
泰山 不管你是怎么决定
Tarzan, I just want you to be happy,
我都希望你快乐
whatever you decide.
不管我在哪里
No matter where I go,
你永远都是我的妈妈
you will always be my mother.
你也永远在我心里面
And you will always be in my heart.
再见 泰山
Oh, good-bye, Tarzan.
泰山 你来啦
Tarzan! I’m so glad you found us in time.
我真高兴你赶上 来 快上船吧
Let’s get in the boat, shall we?
我们走啰 请上船吧
Mustn’t keep the captain waiting.
泰山
Tarzan!
我们晚了一步 都是你啦
We’re too late! I can’t believe it!
叫你先问好怎么走就不会耽误时间了
If you’d have pulled over and asked for directions…
我们来不及说再见
We didn’t get to say good-bye.
对呀 反正眼不见心不烦 谁需要你 你走呀