Uh, just look at Beethoven Five.
第三乐章的主题与莫扎特的四十交响曲终章的开场曲
The third movement’s theme has the same sequence of intervals
具有相同的音程顺序
as the opening theme of the final movement of Mozart Forty.
嗯, 但那可能是碰巧的
Mm, th-that could’ve been a coincidence.
不, 不是的
No. Not in this case.
如果你检查他使用的速写本
If you examine the sketchbooks he used,
会发现有莫扎特终曲的29个小节都被贝多芬抄去了
29 bars of Mozart’s finale appear copied out by Beethoven.
我的天, 这太让人难受了
Oh, my God. I find that extremely depressing.
我读完了你的手稿
I finished reading your manuscript.
我觉得非常好, 莉蒂亚
It’s very good, Lydia.
是这个时代的一个杰作
One for the ages.
而且我敢保证 会比我的书流传时间更长
And, I dare say,will be available long after my book has been forgotten.
噢, 你说的没错
Oh, yes, you’re right.
整个第一版印刷都将永远可用
The entire first printing will always be available.
你还是那么谦虚, 一如往常
Too modest, as usual.
谢谢你 安德里斯
Thank you, Andris.
我会好好珍惜这个
I’ll cherish this.
你或许会用到它
You may use it.
是封面的简介
A-a blurb for the covers.
噢, 太感谢了
Oh, thank you.
我会发给出版社
I’ll send it to the publisher.
但愿还来得及
Hopefully, there’s still time.
作为我的学生 你让我感到自豪
I’m proud to call you my pupil,
虽然我已经没东西能够继续教授你了
uh, even though there was really nothing I could teach you.
并不是啊
Now, that’s not true.
没有你 我无法取得如今的成就
I’d never have the position here were it not for you.
你会去伦敦、纽约
Then you’d be in London, New York.
但它们不是柏林
They’re not Berlin.
另外我不确定莎朗会怎么做
Besides, I’m not sure what Sharon would do,
如果我们搬走的话
were we ever to leave.
她和她的家人们非常亲密
She’s so close with her family.
哦 是的 这对古德诺姐妹
Ah, yeah, the Goodnow sisters.
我记得年长的那个绝对是个刺头
I remember the elder one being an absolute ball-breaker
然而她仍然控制着德意志留声机公♥司♥
while she still held sway at DG.
海柯是个很有个人主意的女人 -哦
Heike is a woman of many opinions -Oh.
但她的声音 我是指信噪 比真让人受不了
And that voice. I mean, the signal-to-noise ratio, it’s unbearable
我不得不在市区里的老地方避难
I’ve had to bolt-hole at my old place in town
去完成我的写作
to get any writing done.
叔本华衡量一个人的智力 取决于其对噪音的敏感程度
Schopenhauer measured a man’s intelligence against his sensitivity to noise.
他不是也曾经把女人扔下楼梯
Didn’t he once also throw a woman down a flight of stairs
并被起诉了吗
who later sued him?
是的
Yes.
但并不确定
Although, it’s unclear
这一私人失误
this private and personal failing
与他的工作有关
is at all relevant to his work.
你迟到了
You’re late.
这里, 把你的手杖给我
Here, give me your stick.
谢谢 我来就好
Thank you.-I’ve got it.

Okay. Uh…
像我们听它
It’s like we’re hearing it
从很远的地方传来
from a very, very great distance.
所以它…
So it’s…
嗯…
Ju… Uh…
哈罗德在吗? 我想你能是否能
Harald? I was just wondering if you might, um,
快速地为我们准备一下
uh, quickly rig something up for us?
♪ ♪
我们到时现场录音的时候
Uh, we’ll want the same back stage setup
需要相同的后台设置
for the live recording.
一 二 三
One, two, one.
可以吗?好一些了, 但
Okay? Looks great, but…
好吗?它不是
Okay? It’s not…
明白吗?
Okay?
♪ ♪

Bah!
还是太慢了
It’s-it’s much too slow.
好的
Okay.
好了 各位
Okay, tutti.

Uh…
你们这里觉得怎么样?
How are things feeling up here?
很好 不错
Fine, yeah.
感觉其实真的很棒, 但…
Yeah, actually great, but, uh,
遗憾的是我们没有将这首歌♥曲直接录制到磁盘上
it’s a shame we don’t record this one direct-to-disk.
哦…这是犯罪 比那还严重
Oh. It’s criminal,is more like it.
你能转成 MP3格式发给吗
Will you shoot me the MP3s?
可以 当然 你不想要 WAV 文件吗?
Yeah, sure,but don’t you want WAV files?
不用 要想想人们实际上会用什么
No, just think what people will actually be streaming.
嗯 那么视频呢?
Uh, what about video?
对 对 用舞台左边的摄像机
Yes, yes.Uh, stage left A camera.
好的 好吧 谢啦朋友
Okay.-All right. Thanks, guys.
好的 再见 不客气
Okay. Uh, bye.You’re quite welcome.
那里?–对
There?-Yeah.
你认为这里要更强一些?
You want us to come,to come in stronger there?
好的, 行- 对
Okay, then yeah.-Yeah.
在这里,因为主导动力很强
Here, ’cause the reigning dynamic is forte,
其实不太好
which is not good.
嗯 -有事吗?
Hmm.-Yeah?
是的 有一件小事 大♥师♥
Yeah. Um, just one small thing, Maestro.
在谐谑曲中
During the scherzo, um,
单簧管独奏还是有点太大声了
th-th-the clarinet solo’s still a bit too loud.
它确实应该作为第一小提琴的伴奏
It should really bean accompanying figure to the first violins.
除此之外 我认为整体的状态非常好
But apart from that, I’d say we’re in very good shape.
谢谢你 施巴斯坦
Thank you, Sebastian.
谢谢
Thank you.
评价准确吗?
Accurate assessment?
我不这么认为
I don’t think so.
单簧管被标记为钢琴 而我们(小提琴)被标记为极弱音
The clarinet is marked piano, and we are marked pianissimo.
施巴斯坦喜欢坐在小隔间里
Sebastian likes to sit in the stalls,
但是环绕里的平衡是没有问题
but there’s no problem with the balance in the circle.

Mm-hmm.
这个比较生动有趣
Something a bit more playful.
这是我与谭雅为古斯塔沃设计的
Oh, and here’s something Tanya and I did with Gustavo.
我认为这个很有力量
I think it’s very powerful.
是的 卡尔 这件作品非常棒
Yes, it’s-it’s really wonderful work, uh, Karl.
我想知是否可以尝试一些简练的东西
I’m just wondering if we might try something a little less, uh, considered.
这么简单的东西?
Something simple like this?
我不确定你要怎么打光
I’m not sure how you would want to light it.
让 哈洛德将室内的灯光调暗一半
Have Harald dim the houselights to half.
灯调暗一半 谢谢
Houselights down half, please.
我觉得 我们应该可以办到
I mean, we could make it work,
但我们得带些灯进来
but we’d have to bring in some lights.
如果我们要这么做的话
If we want to do something like this,
谭雅 我们下周需要带聚光灯过来
uh, we’ll have to bring the hot lights next week, Tanya
把这些闪光灯丢掉吧
forget about the strobes.
辛苦 让你久等了
Thank you for waiting.
没事的 大♥师♥
Of course, Maestro.
今天的彩排感觉怎么样?
How are we feeling about today’s rehearsal?
施巴斯坦认为你在谐谑曲中的独奏
Well, Sebastian thinks your solo in the scherzo
有点太大声了
is, uh, a bit loud.
有可能
It’s possible.
我不这么认为
Hmm. I don’t agree.
你的动态标记比第一小提琴要高
Your dynamic marking is higher than that of the first violin.
是的 没错
Yes, that’s true.
听着
Look.
施巴斯坦年纪大了 克努特
Sebastian’s getting old, Knut.
我要把他换掉
I’m rotating him out.
你是我告诉的第一个人
You’re the first to know.
这个嘛…
Well…
我会组织一个核心小组 进行投票
Then I will organize a caucus,and we’ll take a vote.
不 不用这样
No. No, you won’t.
必须要投票
A vote must be taken.
我很熟悉选举协进制度那一套
I am familiar with the electoral conclave.
但助理指挥的任命完全取决于我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!